[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>saw 2016 census >more chinks than ever >chinks driving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6552.jpg (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6552.jpg
200KB, 1000x1000px
>saw 2016 census
>more chinks than ever
>chinks driving in my aussie roads
>chinks with Australian drivers licence
>>
>>131499640
Congratulations on your official designation as an Asian country! I can't wait to buy all of my shit from you, Lee.
>>
File: 1498041867062.jpg (134KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
1498041867062.jpg
134KB, 900x889px
>>131499640
I remember when that bloke posted that. He wanted an anglo friend to take him drinking at the pub like a normal australian and even offered free happy ending massages at some place he knew in Burwood..
>>
>>131499640
so instead of going to china and growing as a person like your parents wanted
you continue to live as a welfare leech with mental illness manifesting as self hatred and the disposition to post your face all over an international message board where you are known as the autist that cried about wanting someone to house them because they were getting kicked out of home

"kek"
>>
>>131499640
Better than Mexicans
>>
>>131499840
That's kinda sad.
>>
>>131499888
Wanting Australia to br white again is mental illness too. Please stop projecting your mental illness
>>
>>131499640
I feel you bro. Them Chinamen are shit drivers and they are rude as fuck, and their Chinamen language sounds like shit
>>
>>131499640
I don't understand, they say they want to reduce road deaths but then let in chinks and let them drive
>>
>>131500007
It still is white, chang. Just because the asian immigrant population is eclipsing the reproductive rate does not mean we exist decades into the future. We still are a white majority nation that was founded by whites. To suggest that having a cultural and ancestral identity is mental illness? Well, what would you know - you're mentally ill and not in a position to be casting rational judgements ;)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.