[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their end game? Why do they like to berate america

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hatesamerica.png (389KB, 750x960px)
hatesamerica.png
389KB, 750x960px
What is their end game? Why do they like to berate america all the time?
>>
File: 1468587193031.jpg (51KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
1468587193031.jpg
51KB, 610x343px
Who wouldn't want to live next to them
>>
They're almost identical to jews, they all come from the same place. They're all degenerate psychopaths. This mentally ill bitch gets a psychosexual thrill out of displaying her lavish kitchen, flaunting her wealth and complaining that she isn't treated fairly enough by the country in which this wealth was granted. She sees the average American citizen as her slave, in fact this is simply what the koran fucking teaches - that all kuffar are slaves to muslims, beneath their feet. To kikes, you are goyim - cattle. Sandniggers and their ideological offerings to the world in the way of the abrahamic faith is the greatest, the filthiest, the most unforgivable evil that has ever been permitted to exist on this earth. Every single fucking thing that is wrong with this world, and every ounce of suffering is all because of these sickeningly fucking worthless demons. They should all be exterminated without mercy.

By the way, christianity is of the abrahamic faith - the third doctrine belonging to the trinity, as a means of warfare. A masochistic ideology, implying that its followers must prostrate and sacrifice themselves to others at will, and to never raise a hand. It is a slave ideology that is meant to spread before judaism and islam reap their harvest.
>>
>>131497464
The Christian serves the Muslim and the Jew makes profit of it ?
>>
when you wear clothes that make your head look like a foreskin, you will not be welcome.
>>
>>131497667
the jews are not of this world, they are incapable of living in harmony with others due to how profoundly materialistic and evil they are. Christianity is a slave ideology designed to weaken 'good' people, Islam is the sword. Jews "profit" from this as they would prefer to rule in hell, on a flaming ball of shit than to ever face judgment
>>
>i'm rich white and bored
>i guess I'll be a muslim now so I can get attention and act like a victim and get +20 privilege points
>>
>>131497022
so they can infiltrate and outbreed us, same old shit

they have their desert, they can stay there
>>
>>131497022
There is no end game. They're cucks. They get off on degradation.
>>
>>131497022
Truth. Literally nothing else.
>>
All i know is thanks to that tweet i can laugh that much harder at

>MUH RUSSIA
>>
>>131497022
They berate everyone...
>>
File: 1498155969093.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498155969093.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>131497022
Because Kebabs have many children , Many children>Lower wages>Lower wages+many children>more welfare state>more welfare state=more friends capitalism>more friends capitalism=more money for big corporations
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.