[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlike what the lying liberal media is pushing down our throats,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1770.jpg (122KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1770.jpg
122KB, 1910x1000px
Unlike what the lying liberal media is pushing down our throats, Trump is actually delivering on a lot of his campaign promises.

The But the one promise most people overlooked was his promise to Christians and the church.

Okay, so let me explain something first.... if you've never heard of the "Blaine amendment(s)", it was basically a failed federal amendment of the constitution to not allow funds to go to private schools (like catholic school etc), BUT, since it failed in the Constitution, states started making their own laws to make sure state's money wasn't given to Christian schools. So even though it failed on a federal level, the states basically enforced it anyway.

Well, fast forward to 2017. Trump promised a private school voucher, which is literally impossible to pass under the "Blaine amendments" that states instituted.

But, by Trump appointing Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, everything is swinging to the side of good. The Supreme Court voted in favor of a Lutheran church in Missouri to receive federal funds to fix a playground, that is the beginnning of the end for the Blaine amendments.

This is the start of a political shift. You see, the Supreme Court is such a weird entity. A lot of times they don't vote with their inner beliefs, they vote with political climate and pressure, it's the weirdest thing. For instance, under obama, and the "pro gay" movement, a conservative judge, with the deciding vote, voted in favor of gay marriage. And this happens ALL the time.

Most judges, even the "liberal" ones, aren't even really liberal deep down, they are center at worst. But again, their inner belief system doesn't conduct their decisions.

So this is a shift to the side of good. And watch, I GUARANTEE you will see a change in the court's decision of a travel ban. There might be some "revisions" to it, only because it will make travel nightmares, but it WILL pass, and you will say "hey, that anon was right, he said this would happen"

We are winning /pol/

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.