[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the power distribution in your relationships /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1498527792390.png (487KB, 651x578px) Image search: [Google]
1498527792390.png
487KB, 651x578px
What is the power distribution in your relationships /pol/?

Is this cucked? I'm in something similar.
>>
>>131486693
cuck lord supreme for sure
>>
>>131486693
Top quality shitpost aus, that's cucked af desu
>>
My "power distribution" is I don't put up with bullshit.
>>
idk, ask /bant/ roojew
>>
>>131486693
Who are these creatures?
>>
>>131486693
If you're serious, OP, get out.
Flip the genders. Would the media have a field day if a dude did this to his wife? If the answer is yes, then it's not OK in reverse either.
>>
>>131486693
>me - 50.000...1%
>girl - 49.999....%

the way it's intended......as close to equal as possible, but the moment it flips, the relationship is over
>>
>>131487021
>>131486863
>>131486813
I'm not in an exact relationship like this, I can watch whatever I want and my bank account is my own but she does have access to my FB, Phone, Email and has one of those GPS apps on my phone.
>>
>>131486693
If she doesnt trust you than the relationship is already fucked. You gotta make her feel special like shes the only one and balance that with planting the idea in her head that youre able to get other women and you have to power to do so. You having the power to get other women, but choosing her shows that shes special in some way to you
>>
>>131486693

If that's you're relationship, then you're fucking cucked m8. severely.

can't even watch women on tv is like steve shives shit
>>
>>131487315
You're getting cucked for sure.

You need to be like - Oi! Listen here ya cunt, I aint havin any of dis shit any mo. If you don't trust me enough that you have to do this shit then fuck off cunt. And seek help... with your trust issues.. cunt.

Say exactly that. Do it now.
>>
>>131486693
I think she should be checking the scale instead, then she might find the cause of her insecurity.
>>
I'm king shit of turd island. I have my bitch trained so well I just have to snap my fingers at her and she brings me food or drinks. You just have to pretend it's a joke and keep doing it, after awhile they get used to it.
>>
>>131486693
if you aren't doing it back to your girl then yes OP you are probably LITERALLY cucked and just don't know it. if you both do this to eachother, then IMO it's not really a bad plan, and very sensible to keep all of your communications transparent to your partner so that you know nobody is cheating. BUT like i said before, only when it goes both ways and if she DOES look through your phone and stuff regularly but won't let you look through hers then she's probably hiding something.

also if your woman is that fat or gross then you're just honorarily autocucked anyway because you shouldn't be staying with someone like that
>>
>>131486693
shawn?
>>
>>131488042
Thats what I am saying. Wtf?! Guess that makes the hamplanet Rocco then? Hahaha. Someone please tell me this is not a fake or shooped photo and that Shawn actually has a cuck-twin out there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.