[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, why is Canada such a shithole? - Higher cost of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: canada.jpg (50KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
50KB, 720x405px
Seriously, why is Canada such a shithole?

- Higher cost of living? CHECK

- Shitty job market? CHECK

- Cold all the fucking time? CHECK

- Lower salaries? CHECK

- Prime Minister is a cuck? CHECK

- Low population? CHECK

The whole identity of Canada is based on how "different" they are from the US. Why would anyone live in that shithole is beyond me.
>>
>>131483173
What Americans need to understand about Canada is that Canada's been through several generations of leftist propagandizing through state sponsored media and government school indoctrination. Ironically Trudeau Sr. was the big start of things.

Imagine if the primary media source in America was CNN, and CNN was a branch of the Democratic party. No comparable competition, maybe MSNBC but on a smaller scale, but that's about it. And then every single day most of your population gains their understanding of the world at large through snippets of what they hear on a CNN radio station during transit to their job. Next imagine if, since the sixties, American media and most importantly, American schools, had taught all Americans since childhood that there is no such thing as American values, or American identity, or American culture. America is a cultural mosaic. America is simply a place where people of all cultures can live. There is no "American". And then imagine that schools and media had enforced the idea that the one defining trait of America is that you're not Canadian, you don't want to be like them right?

This is more or less Canada. Decades of social programming to remove the idea of national identity and culture. It's much like Germans have had decades now of social programming to ingrain the idea that they are born with the original sin of Nazism in their blood, and must atone for their sin by relinquishing any self-interest or self-protection. Where America has still been allowed national pride in their media and schools and culture, other nations have had it "educated" out of them over decades by government controlled media and schooling. Britain may be fucked anyhow and Australia is essentially Southern hemisphere Canada.
>>
>>131483443
Sounds about right. I'm sure the CBC has some influence in the population, but I believe the education system and teachers play a far larger role. Still fuck the CBC it needs to go. And I'm all ears for a solution, I think it wont get fixed without a collapse or war tho
>>
>>131483173
we used to be comfy and whiter than the US

when my dad was a teenager this area was 90+% white

now im the only white person I see at the gym and grocery store most days

boomers fucked us even harder and faster than the US
>>
>>131483443

sounds like over exaggerated communist chinese republican ass hurt propaganda,
the reality is canada is nice as fuck, and makes america look like the dirty little shit hole it is. america is one giant corrupt shithole ran like a prison by fucking sociopaths
>>
Canada is just America-Lite.
Completely irrelevant and devoid of any sort of identity.
In 100 years hijabs and Chow Mein will be considered "quintessentially canadian"
>>
>>131485433

Nothing I said is wrong tho.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.