[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry but is this really a 22yo man? With a joke of a name??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ottofeat-e1458690011350.jpg (69KB, 900x480px) Image search: [Google]
ottofeat-e1458690011350.jpg
69KB, 900x480px
I do not want to happen to be disrespectful to the memory of an alleged victim of torture.

What I have come to doubt is, however, the entire story about this alleged young american student that, to me, sounded very strange from yhe beginning.
Pls analyze this article

https://nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/

1) The man who speaks, beside looking grotesquely acting (as noted by a prof. cited in the above article), doesn't look to me like being 22 yo. he has the hairline and the facial maturity of a many at least ten years older.
At 22 white males of north european stock look ever much more childish than this, in my experience.

2) how many americans get as first name Otto? Otto the archetypal german of many old jokes, not only, he gets a surname that sounds exactly as Warm Beer, since Bier, in german, means Beer! It may be an extraordinary case but coupled with the not matching of his appearance and stated age this gets really strange. Was somebody trying to fool the North Koreans (notoriously isolated from the world) by introducing in the country an agent under an obviously fake cover story?

3) In his statement the alleged young man tells a very ridicolous story about his involvement in espionage, a story so banal that seems to be concocted by a teenager in the fifties: a Z society (zero fantasy, just like in a vintage comic) that recruits him at a costly uni, out of extremely predictable, comic style premises (saving the world from tiranny ... zero fantasy again in this script) and, as a final topping on the cake, voilĂ , he joins to save his family from extreme financial difficulties (clear appeasement to the marxist prejudices of his captors). It also strikes me that he would be enroleed at a very costly, elite faculty despite a terrible financial situation..

He was caught in a restricted zone, too. And five years for a poster are too much for NK too.
>>
>>131479910
Shut up commie. I always see you shitposting all the time you faggot
>>
I think it's more likely that he was an intelligence agent than not. The narrative in the media seems like a typical cover story and when he was brought back the coma was another cover story to give him a new fake identity. I have no proof but that makes sense to me. He was probably gotten back in a trade for a NK spy.
>>
>>131479910
The norks used one of those egyptian brain hooks to remove mummy brains on him according to a CNN report
>>
>>131479910
He was a CIA nigger.

They brought him back, put him into a "coma" and now he's "dead"
>>
I mean, pls look at the wrinkles on his forehead while he speaks.

A bit too deep for that age.
>>
>>131479910
when it first happened there was vid with cameras flashing of him stealing the sign, i thought that was weird but it was probly just a reenactment for nork propaganda. this happened during the obama admin obvi, its a long con regardless of whos in charge?
>>
>>131480944
A year of torture ages a man pretty quick.
>>
>>131479910
Reality Winner
Dylan Storm Roof
Warm Beer

(((They))) are laughing at our gullibility.
>>
No at that point he wasn't for sure tortured. This is his trial, and he speaks in a firm voice. Tortured people are scared, their voices tremble or they look like stoned etc
>>
>>131479910
Jews age badly
>>
>>131479910
So this is a conspiracy because you don't like someone's name? DPRK is a racially homogeneous country, a white person would make a terrible spy. North Korea has no problem accusing a visitors of committing espionage and hostile acts against the state.
>>
Why Jew? He looks as nordic as odin ...
>>
Come on, I explained well why the name sounds concocted, and almost like a prank.

How popular is Otto in the US?

I guess as much as Adolf ...
>>
ok last before getting busy with serious things (condo litigation ..)

you are American and receive an email from Adolf Goosestep who wants to board your flat.

He comes to your house and he claims to be forty yo teacher while he looks like 50 or 60 yo.

All right??

Now if Adolf Goosestep tries to board an house in Milan he may escape radar, sure.

But would he escape it in an english speaking country?
>>
>>131483311
Like the story about the Chinese pilot named "Wong Wei" who crashed into another plane. Or officer "Oshita" who shot and killed an escaped attacking Tiger from the san Francisco zoo on christmas day awhile back. ..Otto warmbier seems highly suspect.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.