[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick reminder that we're being raided by deep state shills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: donald-trump-psychopath.jpg (117KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-psychopath.jpg
117KB, 700x467px
Quick reminder that we're being raided by deep state shills trying to undermine Trump's base

Remember to stay confident in Trump's plan in America and especially in places like Syria. The man knows what he's doing.

And most important thing is always remember to #MAGA
>>
>>131475736
I dont know man cutting medicaid while giving tax breaks to the very rich is not a good plan. Nobody is going to vote for him again if he does that.
>>
File: trump_syria.png (54KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
trump_syria.png
54KB, 615x346px
>>131475736
>>
I wish a nigga would
>>
>>131478230
Republicans have to cancel mandatory medical insurance for American citizen because otherwise they woundn't be able to fund advanced military presence in Eurasia.
>>
>>131475736
Back to the donald you kekistani faggots. Trump is a jewish shill, he can take the scimitar he danced with in saudi arabia and shove it up his ass.
>>
When's Trump going to name the Jew? When is he going to leave Israel?
>>
>>131475736
If Kek speaks he wants me to do it because I WILL WIN
>>
>>131482091
>>131482127
What If Trump is just appeasing to the jews? What if he knows they're bad and is just faking the whole thing and the jews don't even know? Think about it: he is very anti-globalist and tough on immigration and anti-open borders which are all things that the jews promote. They promote open borders and globalism to destroy the white race right? So why would the jews let trump work with them? Trump also read Mein Kampf just throwing that out there. So maybe he knows about the jews? If not maybe he's unaware but I don't think he's working with the jews because he's evil like them.
>>
>>131475736
>IcantTellWhoseJewingWho.png
>>
>>131482127
Never, the US is going to be the loyal puppet for a long time at least if we are talking about diplomacy. He probably got to negotiate with them, and they probably will leave him alone for his national policies.
>>
>>131475736

the guy bombed some airport in Syria b/c Ivanka cried (probably led by Kushner, the devil).

he's going to keep attacking Syria b/c that's been the very long plan of the Pentagon to take over Raqqa and use it as a staging ground to oust Assad and put in some tyrannical dictator to turn Syria into a 3rd world hellhole all for the sake of Israel. and then after that's done, they're going to go after Iran. Trump will go along with the destabilization program b/c that's what all of his military advisors want. Simple.
>>
>>131475736
Sure thing fellow MAGApedes! 4D chess!

#YellowcakeUranium
#IStandWithIsrael
>>
>>131475736
Deep state shills and jidf are Trumpstein's supporters.
>>
>>131482940
We've seen a lot of well-connected idiots take the fall so far. Might be Trump is playing them to let the traitors self-expose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.