[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A liberal radio show host (Dave Ross) handed Tucker Carlson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: kek.png (968KB, 1018x569px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
968KB, 1018x569px
A liberal radio show host (Dave Ross) handed Tucker Carlson his ass on his (Tucker's) own show tonight. Tucker even flails a bit and blinks, and forgets to do his annoying manic-laugh-of-disbelief which is supposed to dispel the opposition.

It's nice because it doens't get too shout-y. They're also careful to deny the opponent his last second of mic-time, kek. Tucker is obliged to deny the real purpose of the second amendment, which the liberal opponent correctly identifies, and not attack the liberal opponent's argument in more constructive ways. Tucker even admires the line of attack, calling it "clever" at one point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFkpZuGeTXs

Unlike the rest of 4chan, I know that /pol/ isn't dumb. We were instrumental in memeing the current POTUS into office. And it's for this reason that I post this interesting video.
>>
of course that is what the 2nd amendment looks like when acted out.

doesn't every amerifat know that?
>>
What do normalfags think about when they watch these "interviews"? Such emotional posturing by Tucker and completely vacant of any coherent argument. I don't care if you're a left or right commentator, that kind of shit should get you a trip to a mass grave.
>>
>>131472923
Dave Ross seems to think that the 2nd amendment and it's function as a last resort against a tyrranical government is outdated or something. He assumes that because we have a stable, democratic government now that we always will in perpetuity. That's silly and naive. The idea that the greater population could realistically rebel against a tyrannical government is the most attractive and greatest part of being an American, and is what seperates the country from every other country.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.