[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be natives of Mesopotamia for thousands of years >create

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8718.png (15KB, 470x313px)
IMG_8718.png
15KB, 470x313px
>be natives of Mesopotamia for thousands of years
>create civilisation
>Muslims come and drive you from your homeland
>flee north to Mosul
>Muslims drive you out of Mosul
>flee to last Christian villages in Nineveh plains
>Muslims eventually arrive there too and push you out
>migrate to shitty Melbourne suburbs of Broadmeadows
>after 5 years turkroaches and Kurdish subhuman filth have migrated there too driving you out

Why can't they just leave us alone
>>
>>131471492
Instead of immigrating in packs like fucking monkeys why don't you assimilate into Australia like everyone else?

That's why i fucking hate immigrants. They establish their own ghettos where they speak their hideous languages and open their even worse "restaurants". You might argue that self-segregation is good but you're wrong. They create their own ghettos and never enter into American culture, yet they want to be treated equally as someone who can trace their ancestry to the fucking Mayflower.
>>
>>131472262

>Why can't the last remnants of ancient Assyria in-exile assimilate into fucking Kangaroo culture
>>
>>131472262
>implying Aistralia has culture
>implying America has culture

Oi am I having a laff mate
>>
I feel bad for you lads

You're the only civilized arabs
>>
Muslims are jealous of your beautiful culture.
>>
File: IMG_3423.jpg (73KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3423.jpg
73KB, 614x601px
>>131471492

>modern day Assyrians
>ancient Assyrians

You are literally the biggest WE wuzzers on earth. How do modern day Assyrians descend from ancient Assyrians when the Babylonians and medians genocided them in 612 by massacring Nineveh and Assur? You guys are just Arab speaking Arab Christians and look no different from shitskins. Sorry but I hate this form of autism.
>>
>>131472262
>"restaurants".

Fucking typical amerifat, can't stop for 2 seconds without thinking about food
>>
>>131473310
>You're the only civilized arabs
>Arabs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT CALL US ARABS! WE ARE PERSIAN YOU CUNT
>>
>>131477459

Assyrians are Semitic.
>>
>>131477955
I'm a Persian, not Assyrian. Persian =/= assyrian. Also Iranian =/= Persian either. We are our own racial group, far superior than the Arabs
>>
>>131478265

Same shit.
>>
File: 1489409869221.gif (1MB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
1489409869221.gif
1MB, 200x184px
>>131473203
kys you traitor scum. We have the highest culture - not only in the anglosphere but of the entire west.
>>
>>131471492
come back home brown man
>>
>>131472262
Because their ancestors were literal kangz, not sheep shaggers in Ireland. Would be a disgrace to throw away their cultural heritage and identity just to fit in australian mcculture.
>>
Feel p bad for you guys tb h.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.