[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Canada a based white heaven like I always imagined it to be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 34

File: trailerparkboys.jpg (63KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
trailerparkboys.jpg
63KB, 400x309px
Is Canada a based white heaven like I always imagined it to be?

>inb4 muh asian nigger infested cities
>>
Its tolerable in small doses.
>>
File: 1497209569026.jpg (332KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497209569026.jpg
332KB, 1600x1200px
>>131471363
>>
>>131471363
>>131471485
not gonna lie all I know about Canada comes from Trailer Park Boys
>>
>>131471246
Once you leave the cities, pretty much yeah. Thats not gonna last forever though.
>>
>>131471246
This is now a trailer park boys thread
>>
>>131471767
Can shitskins survive in small towns?
>>
>>131471246
why dont you just drive up there and see for yourself, holy fuck they are right fucking next to us
>>
>>131471927
That show used to be so fucking comfy to watch in the summer

Fucking Netflix ruined it
>>
>>131471246
If you move to a rural area then yes.
Its not a meme about niggers and Asians though. The cities are infested with them. Granted they seem to keep to their neighborhoods. I used to live in Calgary and the deep SE was 90% white.
I live in rural Nova Scotia now and there are little pockets of black towns but they keep to themselves.
If you decide to come here though be prepared to be cucked by taxes.
>>
Rural canada is what the US was in the 60s
>>
>>131471246

rural parts are ok

toronto and vancouver are liberal shitholes

TTC is the worst transit system on earth
>>
>>131472052
I got invited to view the taping actually. I'm going to head up there on my next days off. Should be pretty cool.
>>
>>131471246
Rural vs cities is day and night

The urban-rural divide in Canada is much greater than the US, but the rural communities are saved by the working age men working in Alberta and bringing money home. Without that, we would be in far worse shape than the rust belt in the US. The cities are tolerable for a few days but are basically a bunch of Seattles
>>
File: 1495753424460.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1495753424460.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>131472202
>If you decide to come here though be prepared to be cucked by taxes.
Based sikh dick is expensive, right.
>>
>>131472052
i always like to pretend that it just ended on season 8 and they never continued it :(. Really is a shame
>>
>>131472347
please make a thread holy fuck. If you're scared of the mods deleting it just make up some bullshit about someone in the team being a closet nazi.
>>
>>131471545
East coast is comfy as fuck, I went there for a reunion and everyone was extremely nice and they clearly hated minorities so it's a win win
>>
>>131472431
Yup.
The government is currently giving them $3000 a month to live here. I get paid only a little more than that after income tax and when you account in for all the other taxes I probably make less than that.
>>
>>131471485
Canada is over 80 percent white, meximanlet
>>
>>131472328
>TTC is the worst transit system on earth
Better than the STM.
>>
>>131472665

>random testing found TTC drivers on drugs DURING their shifts
>>
File: 1478902687720.jpg (52KB, 468x529px) Image search: [Google]
1478902687720.jpg
52KB, 468x529px
>>131471246
>Is Canada a based white heaven like I always imagined it to be?
Outside the big cities.
>>
>>131472453
Will do. I'm pretty excited myself because I'm fucking in love with the show.

>>131472501
>clearly hated minorities
Depends on where you go in my experience. There is a university town about 45 minutes away from me and they have a program where they give Africans free education. All you see is nogs walking around with blonde chicks everywhere. I like to stay away from there.
>>
>>131472573
how much taxes ?i pay 35% each month. evne on my benefits from beeing unemployed.
is it any worse than that ?
>>
>>131472617
Nope, it's around 70 now, and dropping at the fastest rate in the west
>>
>>131471246
aside from greater toronto suburbs, greater montreal suburbs, there are very few blacks.
Any other "major" city and it is less than 5%black, medium sized cities less than 3%.

anywhere you'd want to live is still majority white(anywhere majority white is where i'd want to live...) only a few poos and changs. but they are going to start expanding out of their pockets more and more
>>
>>131472975
has there ever been a better drunk actor?
>>
>>131472984
it's like 77%.
>>
>>131472804
While I was studying in Montreal, one of the subway stations I would take on a daily basis had broken pipes and the leaking water damaged the walls. The place smelled like a sewer. I don't know how long it had been like that by the time I starting taking that stop, but after a few months I noticed the put a "We're making improvements" sign at the entrance. After three months, the only "improvement" they made was removing the trash bins that were on the actual train platform and putting them upstairs where you choose which direction you're taking. The only person that's an improvement for is the guy whose job it is to empty the trash bins.

Also, unless it has changed in the last ~3 years, most stations don't actually have escalators going all the way up/down to/from the platform, let alone elevators. You on crutches? Enjoy climbing up and down stairs every day!
>>
>>131472914
>paying taxes on benefits
Wat
Your combined income tax total is about 30 - 40% right off the bat depending on how much you make.
Depending on province you are paying anywhere from 5% to 15% sales tax. I'm on the higher end of that.
Gas taxes account for almost twice the price of gas. It works out where I live that the price should be about $0.60 a litre and we end up paying $1.10.
Property taxes range as well, I'm not too familiar with them yet as I rent but I have heard some people paying up to $2000 per year.
Sin taxes are another one, a $10 bottle of alcohol ends up costing me $25.
I think I got the most major ones but there are plenty of others. It works out that the average family pays 42% of their total income to taxes. If youre a single person it works out to be more because you dont get as many tax breaks.
>>
>>131471246
i grew up in a village then small town full of white people. its basically the equivalent to the inbred yank south full of 11 year old cousins fucking eachother

because I used a calculator in school i was essentially a "city boy" and outcasted so have fun if you decide to own any tech other than a vehicle
>>
File: YEhq2hX_d.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
YEhq2hX_d.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>131471246
The city I live in is unrecognizable from when I was younger. Every different color imaginable. Rural Canada is still white.

I lived on the west coast 20 years ago, predominantly Native town, there were Asians and Hindus in smaller amounts, but whites definitely weren't the majority. Well, I've experienced racism. The 6+ foot Native girls across the street would call me 'white bread', my so-called Native friends would use me as a joke until they saw me fight. My closet friend for a while was Vietnamese. Hate isn't exactly necessary, people can get along, but races definitely belong with their own.

I talked to a dude today, I was mentioned our hindu defense minister not looking like a natural representation of Canadians, he basically ends up telling me he can't wait until everyone is grey so the hate stops. I wanted to fucking slap him right there.
>>
>>131471246
>>inb4 muh asian nigger infested cities
Vancouver, where I live, is minority white. Most of the surrounding suburbs are the same, minority white. Canada sucks
>>
>>131473232
it drops 3ish % ever 5 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Visible_minority_population

the 76.7% is from 2011, so its probably like 73% if consistent rate, but the diversity seems to have been rampped up in the past 5 years too.
the 2016 cencus has been taken and some data is online governement websits, i dont know if it takes time for them to produce more info, or if they decided not to do ethnicity this time
>>
>>131473554
>because I used a calculator in school i was essentially a "city boy" and outcasted
kek are you sure you weren't just a weirdo? this is /pol/ after all...
>>
>>131473363

I take the stairs sometimes cause people dont fucking walk on the escalators, so it takes forever
>>
Trailer park boys dump incoming
>>
File: eb0[1].jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eb0[1].jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>
>>131473732
NO YOUR RANDY ASSHOLE FUCK OFF P
>>
>>131471246
It's literally the opposite. You couldn't find a more cucked, unlivable place on earth. It's worse than sweden. The only thing you can do in cucknada is die a slow and painful death in 3rd world conditions.
>>
>>
>>131473627
Seeing as how we're taking in about 800k~ non-whites per year, I doubt we'll remain a majority white nation for long.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (48KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
48KB, 600x587px
>>131473628
i was a weirdo along with the 2 asians and 1 black kid who used calculators also throughout my school years

im not kidding, dont use a fucking calculator
>>
>>131473627
All census starting in the harper era are useless because he made many changes that make the statistics 100% meaningless.
>>
>>131471246
Toronto and Montreal are lost to migrants.

Vancouver is Chinese.

Outside of that you've got Calgary which is pretty brown and Quebec city which is pretty brown. Generally the further East you go the whiter it is until you hit the Maritimes which is just white people in small towns.
>>
>>131474163
what was changed to make it useless?
if you don't think its accurate, but the same method was used for each census, the trends of change are no longer valuable to you?
are you guessing there are more or less white people?
>>
>>131474402
Something about the methodology, the selection process, the sample size, and the fact that it's entirely optional now, so there's an explicit bias in the data that is received, and that bias cannot be measured.
>>
>>131473732
fuck off randy,we know it's you
you gotta stop selling your body for cheeseburgers man
>>
>>131474290
quebec city supposedly in 2011 95% european. and 500 000 people. all the other cities that can compete are about 120 000 people. mostly in quebec.
closest similar population 500 000 city is Hamilton 83% white (im from here, it doesn't feel like that, feels much less. but they include our suburbs in, the actual city is very nonwhite)

but that data was 6 years ago we're worse off now
>>
>>131473829
>3rd world conditions
Not quite that bad yet but I wouldn't be surprised if we are going to be reaching that point in the next 20 years.
I actually could have lost my wife because of the doctors here.
>December
>my wife and I like to play around and shit like any normal couple
>there's a bulkhead in our kitchen
>sometimes I like to pick her up and lift her because shes so tiny
>forget the bulkhead was there
>smash her right into it
>make sure she's okay and check her for concussions, wake her up in the middle of the night and ask her what her name is and shit to make sure she doesn't have brain damage
>she is not feeling good at all the next morning
>bring her to the hospital
>they didn't even question me for abuse or anything like that
>doctor was a nigger
>tells her she's fine and tells her to take a Tylenol
>fast forward a week
>she is feeling worse
>start to worry
>drive her to a different hospital
>they tell her that she has a concussion and that her neck is fucked and that if she got a massage and they touched her the wrong way it could kill her or some shit
>they tell her she needs to take a bunch of time off work and give her tasks to complete that apparently help her recover
>>
>>131473601

>Vancouver is minority white
>Surrounding regions of Vancouver are minority white
>Canada sucks

I don't think you've seen the majority, of Canada have you?
>>
>>131471246
East coast is 90% whites. Rest is liberal refugee shitholes or gooktowns.
>>
>>131474510
so are minorities more or less likely to fill out census? just as likely?

you said it was 100% useless. is canada's decreasing white population real but exaggerated, or underestimated? not changing?
>>
https://streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!

CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!

CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!
>>
>>131472328
Victoria is also a shithole, full of Muslims now. Good thing our security services do their fucking jobs, otherwise we'd be having attacks every other week.
>>
>>131474901
You mean those maritime provinces? Always wondered about those. Heard they were right wing as fuck but voted liberal for give
>>
>>131471246
No. It's rapidly deteriorating. We have a fucking muslim nigger as our immigration minister. Trudeau and his family should get the Romanov treatment.
>>
>>131472501
It's sad to see those that the Maritimes end up voting Liberal or NDP.
>>
>>131474775
Talk to a lawyer about suing the doctor for malpractice mate, you may have a case
>>
>>131474025
What? It's more nerdy and weird to do the math in your head if the teacher says you can use a calculator
>>
>>131475225
>Heard they were right wing as fuck but voted liberal for give
We don't vote liberal for faggot shit we just really need money for dem programs
>>
File: chink kamikaze.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
chink kamikaze.webm
2MB, 400x224px
>>131475151
>otherwise we'd be having attacks every other week.
Canada is fucking huge man, maybe those sandniggers are making their bombs in the woods and then they have to drive 3 or four hours to the city but the bomb fails and they accidentally allahu akbar in the woods and no one has found those niggers yet.

>>131475260
Shit, i forgot that you have a somali immigration minister.
>>
>>131471956
Less gibs and the weather makes it hard to live off gibs alone,
>>
>>131476100
Lol it's not that big though, the most of it is uninhabited except near the border.
>>
best canada is french canada; les anglos sont des cucks
>>
>>131471956
They'll survive in small towns the way they always have in small communities: inbreeding
>>
>>131471246

Toronto - mixed bag - everyone kinda puts up with each other. The Chinese mafia is starting to infiltrate the housing market bigly, which is making it unlivable. The only 'rough' areas are in the East, and North Western ends of the city, and they are small pockets. Parts of the GTA are basically rich Indian/Pakistani enclaves. Toronto used to be much more of a mosaic, but it's becoming more and more segregated.

Vancouver - Chinese controlled hell hole, but my god does it look beautiful. All the whites are Yuppies, Hippies, or junkies. Dirty filthy city. The housing market is complete trash. OK to visit but would never live there again.

Calgary - Cowboy larping oil jabronis(the ones who run the business). Not a fun town.

Edmonton - filled with trash of all kinds. Horrible hell hole.

Winnipeg - Smells like piss. Murder capital of Canada. Native gangs. Avoid.

Halifax - drunk Irish wannabes, can barely understand a damn word they say. They all love to sing, it gets annoying. Fun I guess.

St Johns - Close to NOWHERE. Nice clean air though. Boring as fuck. Can't understand a damn thing anyone says.

Hamilton - A city full of juggalos and junkies. Steel town. Horrible - avoid.

Guelph - College town - filled with rich wops, students, hippies, and yuppies. Really nice cathedral.

Kitchener/Waterloo - Hamilton's gay brother. People from Waterloo think they are special because BLACK BERRY was invited there. Kitchener is like 60% German. I think that sums it up.

London - 82% white, shit economy. lots of students who like to party as it has two colleges that are infamous 'party' schools.

Windsor - South Detroit.

Montreal - Fun to visit but no jobs unless you're in video games.

Quebec city - fun to visit but no jobs even if you speak french.
>>
>>131472883
I feel like Trudeau doesn't even know that people live outside the major cities. Kinda like if Hillary won she would just outright ignore rural and suburban retards but Trudeau just doesn't know they exist.
>>
>>131476687
Québec city has a really low unemployment rate. But you have to know french: they hate minorities, call them "les races", and often bundle anglos with them because they don't give a shit
>>
>>131476687
>Can't understand a damn thing anyone says.
really? any examples of a strong canadian accent?
>>
>>131471246
>Is Canada a based white heaven like I always imagined it to be?

Rural people and blue collar workers pretty much understand what is real, and what isn't.*

*except for WW2, Hitler, Holocaust, Jews...
>>
They have Yeti there, right? Fuck that northern American state of Canadia.
>>
>>131474775
I actually obtained evidence that the health system is in fact significantly worse than the average 3rd world country's. The other infrastructures are outrageously bad as well but probably not 3rd world for sure.
Personally, I don't know a single person who's successfully gotten a correct diagnosis in canada, and I myself have been crippled further everytime I went through the system. Now half my body barely works correctly. 100% doctor incompetence.
>>
>>131477009
Newfoundland English sounds like another language
>>
Which is more common in Canada, BMWF or WMAF (azn including poos and the like).
>>
>>131477009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck
>>
>>131475225
>>131475303

Nova Scotian here, (Cape Breton not mainland where the bois are at) anyways, yeah I know some people that are right leaning but the average joe here seems to be socially left leaning with 0 I mean ZERO political / world knowledge, since were sort of in our own mostly white little world other then some asian exchange student (no one bothers with em) I feel thats the reason no one seems to take their vote / stance seriousley, its very easy to be a love-it-all liberal when you don't have to expierence these failed races first hand. Most people who move away then come back are almost always 75% more conservative.

I think if we got a small sample of 3rd world shit skin enrichment we would be entirely right leaning.
>>
>>131476687
>Edmonton - filled with trash of all kinds. Horrible hell hole.
Fuck, I'm moving there in August. Last time I was there, some chug tried to fight me because I wouldn't give him a cigarette.
>>
>>131474924
I don't know. The bias is not systematic and not measurable. If there are lots of illegals, then the minority count will be less. Otherwise, it will be more.
The decreasing population is real and underestimated, because measures with regard to it do not take into account 10-year-visa holders who get permanent residency automatically at the end of the 10 years, for instance.
>>
>>131476687

What about Alberta mate? I want to move there
>>
File: 632464543.png (585KB, 870x442px) Image search: [Google]
632464543.png
585KB, 870x442px
leafs must leave this board
>>
>>131477310
Vancouver WMAF, Toronto BMWF
>>
uh trailer park boys shows lots of africans and two main characters are gay cause mike clattenburg is a (((J))) the show is literally made by a (((J)))
>>
>>131477634
nice memes, but a complete lack of evidence
>>
File: 1489870343283.png (713KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
1489870343283.png
713KB, 500x742px
>>131472432
I liked the last movie, a little darker tone than the rest of the series.
The European season on the other hand was utter dogshit and they funded it with almost a million dollars of Nova Scotian tax dollars.

Most of what they made after Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys is unwatchable. Still my favorite show though
>>
>>131471246
It depends where you are...just stay clear of the city's, they are becoming gay as fuck.
>>
>>131477297
a-atleast we fund womens rights movements in Africa...
>>
File: mayor of alberta.jpg (120KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
mayor of alberta.jpg
120KB, 640x427px
>>131477468
Alberta is third worst, behind Ontario and BC.
They're the London of Canada, they elected a muslim mayor. Actually they're worse than BC, but better than Ontario.
>>
>>131476687
>Vancouver - All the whites are Yuppies, Hippies, or junkies.
I can fucking attest to this. Tinder here is party whores, college SJWs, and potheads. Dispenseries are everywhere.
Luckily for me I live on Bowen Island, the only non whites are the Koreans that run the general store and the one Jamaican guy that works on the garbage truck. The Koreans keep to themselves and the Jamaican is a real nice guy.
>>
>>131478109
you are a fucking idiot

thats the mayor of calgary

not alberta
>>
>>131477160
>>
>>131478139
How much of a cuck are you?
>The Koreans keep to themselves and the Jamaican is a real nice guy.

Why is it relevant how they act? They're foreigners and must be treated equally with their collective - not judged on an individual level. It's irrelevant, that is individuals. That is the problem with our culture which Hitler attempted to correct in order to avoid the cuckoldry we are currently in.
>>
>>131477657
Still a great show the fags are the main bad guys, and the nogs can not be trusted.
>>
File: alberta credit.png (883KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alberta credit.png
883KB, 1600x900px
>>131478225
A muslim mayor of Alberta. So sad. Also elected NDP government. Even sadder. Alberta is lucky Toronto is just so shitty that Alberta can never truly claim being the most cucked province in Canada. Alberta's economy is in a downward spiral, they recently got downgraded and the NDP is doing nothing to prevent another downgrade. Alberta, get your shit together or RIP.
>>
>>131477297

Where in the country do you live?

I ask because each province has a different medical system, and depending on the town/city you could get first rate care, or complete SHIT.
>>
>>131478333
Holy fuck - you realize the entire basis of leftist ideology is based around collectivism and collective identity, right? The entire basis of the right is recognizing their value, and judging them as, INDIVIDUALS. It's what separates us from the fucking communists. If you don't give a shit about individuals, then you're nothing more than a leftist for white people.
>>
>>131477657
>clattenburg

Believe it or not Clattenburg is an English name, not Jewish.

Maybe Mike converted though, who knows.
>>
>>131478900
this

we need more BASED black men impregnating our white women, it's the only way
>>
>>131478900

> you realize the entire basis of leftist ideology is based around collectivism and collective identity, right?

Natsoc and white identity movements are also based on collectivism and collective identity.
>>
File: Hitler 19.jpg (372KB, 2000x1301px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler 19.jpg
372KB, 2000x1301px
>>131478900
Son, communists are individualists. World revolution dictates that borders be dismantled, governments come to an end and " socialist paradise " finally commence. Communists are closely related to anarchy for a reason.
Communism in reality is actually an anomaly in that they were forced to become fascist in order to prevent collapse.

I'm a national socialist and actually embrace adhering to greater values * anti materialism*, collective tribalism derived from race, centralized authority revolving around the leader.

I gave up contradictions and lies, which are evident in every other political ideology- the ultimate goal in mind being averting the racial extinction of my people. My individuals worth pales in comparison to the grand sanctity and future existence of this people.

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1498539417337.webm
>>
>>131479335
You're right, which is why Natsoc and white identity movements are absolutely antithetical to American ideals. Americans, everyday Americans, not the puppetmasters at the top, fought the Nazis because they were an autocratic authoritarian state that stood against American ideals of liberty and sought to enforce their ideology across the rest of the world, or at least what they could plausibly conquer and control.
>>
>>131479180
he's not jewish
>>
>>131479732
this fuckin goy
>>
>>131473434
this commie socialist country is hell
its the only one worse than yours.
>>
>>131479732
The point is correct that many white Americans of that era went forward with that mind set- but what is not correct is that they ally with communists in order to do this.
If the west was truly ruled and led by classical liberal type whites...they would surely come to the conclusion that the ideal situation be to let Hitler move east and begin the grand crusade against communism in the east. Let the authoritarian entities exhaust each other in a blood bath unrivaled in history- and then come in at the end and topple over the exhausted victor.
The 4th crusade is relevant because what England and France did by declaring war on Germany was akin to the 4th crusade in that they declared war on their protector- their " wall " against islam or in this case communism. It was a disgrace just as the 4th crusade was. Perpetrated by roughly the same entities as well come to think of it.....
>>
>>131479732
>American ideals of liberty
I'm guessing by this you meant to let your kid cut his dick off and then go die for greater Israel?

Get educated boomer faggot, visit /nsg/ once in a while.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>>
>>131479566
Communists are literally the ideological polar opposite of individualists. The entire basis of communism is the idea that nobody's contribution to society is any less than anyone else's, and as such we must all be treated entirely equally. Because that is antithetical to human nature however, it requires an autocratic and overbearing government and an authoritarian police state to hold it together.

Tribalism based on race is foolish - while data shows us that trends in intelligence, capacity for violence, and physical performace do differ across various ethnic groups, but even taking this into account neither Natsoc or any other white identity group is able to provide a justification for not treating non-whites as individuals. True, blacks may be more likely to be violent, but you are still not claiming that all blacks are violent or all blacks are stupid - not all of them are. We treat them as individuals because that way the violent ones get treated the same way we treat any other violent people - they go to jail. But we do not deprive potentially good, productive citizens of their rights simply because others with similar genetics are more likely to be violent - in other words, the bell curves may not be the same, but they still intersect.
>>
>>131480321
Smart men in the West did recognize the threat that the communists presented, and ideally the Nazis and Communists would have gone at it and the Allies could have easily wiped out the weakened victor. This was made impossible by Germany's actions in expansionism westwards - not eastwards. If good men like Patton hadn't died we might have put an end to the commies immediately after Germany fell.
>>
>>131477738
I'm getting sick of the constant Lahey drunk betrayals.

They need to introduce more villains, not more garbage allies like snoop dog.
>>
>>131480456
Absolutely fucking not - enabling transgenderism is child abuse, the kid doesn't have any fucking clue what's wrong with him. And if Israel is going to be the ones killing mudslimes for us then I'm damn well gonna send them weapons - not men - so we don't have to deal with it. They've got their own army.
>>
>>131480471
>Tribalism based on race is foolish
it's the opposite of foolish if the goal is averting racial extinction. What else matters in the grand scheme of the millenias this people has existed? Ensuring peace and freedom for a few centuries at best at the cost of turning your people into a mulatto horde supersedes the millennias this people have existed and the many millennias they must continue to exist?

Organization, Military , and Tribalism are what have gotten this people this far into existence.
Sacrificing any for individualism, well we see the results. Hedonism and extinction.
>>
>>131471246
Canada is really big. It depends a lot on where specifically. The West in a Chinese colony, and Toronto is a multiethnic shithole.
>>
>>131480738
Germany didn't expand westwards that would have been retarded. It didn't even have any soldiers on its western front. When France invaded Germany they expected to find evidence of a mounting German invasion. Instead they found literally nothing and were flabbergasted and shocked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_Offensive
>>
File: 1497967719572.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497967719572.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>131471246
Only 20 years ago it was a literal paradise.
Now it is intolerable.
There are so many fucking niggers and pakis here. I see flocks of muslims walking to the mosque in giant packs.
All of our major news streams are 'celebrating' canadas 150th birthday by telling us how evel colonialism is and how white greed killed the natives and how slavery is our fault
If your son comes home and says he believes he is a girl, the state will literally take the child away if you disagree.
Hatespeech laws - self explanatory
We are simply doomed. There is ZERO national pride here because we have never been a united nation, too much infighting with french vs english and protestants vs catholics, and the guilt from native people..
This place is just so fucking doomed, and we will be less than 50 % white within the next 10 years, especially if you consider that over HALF of our countries population is over age 65.

This country will not be recognizable in 25 years.
>>
>>131480817
they're funded by (((netflix))) now. So get used to trash like snoopdog being heroes on the show.
>>
>Canada
>Based
I live in Washington, you cucks come down here all the time trying to get tax exempt purchases and lower prices, but it's okay. I tell you all to fuck off and deny any business :^)
>>
>>131477731
Vancouver it seems a given even if the coalburners were more enthusiastic.
52% white, 30% east asian, 1% black

Toronto
50% white 20% east asian 8.5% black.
gotta think there are loads of numales who will get a yuppy asian to go with their yuppy lifestyle and blacks will go for every type of girl they may date pajeeta's and arabs and flips. tho toronto girls will be most likely to be coalburner attitude - feminism degenerate self white hatred.
Still think WMAF more common- atleast in relationship. im sure most white toronto girls burn the coal in one night stands.
probably highest percentage of asian coalburners too
>>
File: 1497933988302.png (1MB, 1542x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1497933988302.png
1MB, 1542x1953px
>>131479732
Im guessing you live in Forest Hill
>>
>>131481467
>how white greed killed the natives and how slavery is our fault
>none of these things are happening cause neither are relevant to Canada
This isn't the U.S.
The worst thing Canada did to the natives was residential schools and that only because pedophiles were rampant, it was otherwise a good intention if not for the pedophiles.

And slavery did not take place here other than natives who enslaved each other.

I mean it's cringe worthy how often I see " canadians " speak like our history is America. You have to go back.
>>
>>131478548
Nothing can be done about Alberta at the moment, it's too late to diversify their economy and oil may not recover for a really long time, if at all
>>
>>131481603
LOL I do that to the leaf Poo in Loos in my shop.

I know that they are doing when they are buying 4-5 carton, 20 gallons+ of milk, and carts full of liquor, degenerate mother fuckers.
>>
File: canada.png (18KB, 824x928px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
18KB, 824x928px
>>131471246

Canada belongs to China.
>>
File: 9d830-strange-empire-s01e04.jpg (54KB, 580x290px) Image search: [Google]
9d830-strange-empire-s01e04.jpg
54KB, 580x290px
>>131481638
You are a numale cuck. Do you see how you talk? Some obsession with white girls and " burning the coal " whatever the fuck? Kill yourself faggot. The fact you have to make two comments in a row reaffirming this after I gave you a chance to back away from it shows you are a crypto cuck.
>>
>>131481895
Ah yes foreigners taking advantage of the open market. Buying foreign goods at cheaper prices to bring back home and get an edge over proper countrymen.
Libertarians would be proud of these pajeets and changs.
>>
>>131481834
I dont believe in Canadian slavery. HAve you ever talked to a nigger? they actually believe that Canadian whites are just as guilty about slavery as americans.. It doesnt matter what actually happened when the population is brainwashed into oblivion.
>>
>>131482066
lol first time i replied to you, you silly goose
>>
>>131481895
You just reminded me of the Poo's, holy fuck are they intolerable as fuck, they think they're entitled to discounts / free replacements of expensive electronics. We had some retard come into our place trying to haggle prices for 30 minutes, we told her to leave and never come back, she threatened to sue us and our company GM said "good luck"
>>
>>131473582
>6+ foot Native girls
that's hot
>>
>>131482328
Still a crypto cuck. Sort yourself out kid. Or better yet I hope you're a foreigner.
>>
>>131482173
>Libertarians
basically Jew enablers
>>
>>131482187
That's great if it's true. Easier to rally and agitate against them. I live in MB, and when I go to WPG there are considerable amount of asians and they are a problem because they are harder to agitate against. Too many people tolerate them.

Muslims for example are easy to agitate against. They do the work for us.
Africans I suppose as well.

The asian is where a real challenge lies. I know white guys who associate with asians, even date them. Very degenerate. One of the first steps towards the actions we require is disassociation with the foreigners. When you associate with something many problems occur. Friendships, etc. Becomes harder to have the type of hardened heart required to one day wear the uniform and go door to door and turn physical removal from a meme into reality.
I suppose though it's easy for me to talk as on my reserve I am only among my own people, and a few whites and it's easy for me to avoid association with foreign elements. Whites are less privileged and are the literal essence , the tree branch on which the leaves of diversity is being planted upon. But they will overcome this or they will go extinct.
>>
File: 1470616897011.gif (4MB, 295x222px) Image search: [Google]
1470616897011.gif
4MB, 295x222px
>>
>>131471545

Fuck me too
>>
>>131483770
So you must believe we have the best guns laws.
>>
>>131481895
>tfw I hate how expensive booze is here
>tfw I would rather support the American economy than give my government more tax
>>
>>131471246
Not gonna lie its pretty fucking great everywhere except for the minority infested ghettos of the big cities.
>>
>>131484190
>drinks alcohol
>also says he would rather support a foreign nation
>>
File: 20170627_015659.png (3MB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_015659.png
3MB, 1440x1920px
This is an hour outside Toronto.
>>
>>131484550
The only reason I drink so much alcohol is because I hate living here so much.
Actually I think I'm having an epiphany. The government purposefully makes this a shitty place to live and then jacks the price of alcohol up so they make lots of money off of us.
>>
>>131471246
Ehhhh maybe, I don't see it as one though.
>>
Rural old stock Canadians are based. Hard drinking hard working no nonsense dudes. Think Don Cherry

The big cities, as with most most Western countries, are cancer here all the worst congregate

Drive an hour or two outside of the big city and you'll get good folk
>>
>>131484687
Defeat the alcohol son. Maybe you have simply yet to witness the damage it causes. Alcohol must be destroyed.
>>
>>131471246

Major cities are a write-off. Everything else is at least 90% White.
>>
>>131484991
I've been to some pretty dark places because of booze and drugs.
>had a month long bender of whisky and amphetamine that almost ended up in a relationship with a trap
>pounded back a 40 of jaegermeister once and then chucked it at my toilet, busting it open, then threw a bunch of dishes on the floor of my basement apartment, then proceeded to scream shirtless in the middle of the street topless in -20
>got drunk and high on DXM and ended up fucking my gfs best friend while she was passed out on the couch
Such is life in leafland.
>>
>>131484687
Let me tell you something friend, alcohol _will_ destroy you. I used to be an alcoholic, drinking handles very often. Don't go down that path, even if it's just a little, don't do it.
>>
>>131471246

Nope. We've been fully pozzed with niggers chinks Indians an Arabs. Rural Canada is still 99% white, but that's going to change.

We've been kiked.
>>
>>131485311
Re reading that it made me sound like a rapist.
Just to verify my gf was passed out on the couch and her friend was conscious.
I am not a rapist.
>>
>>131485332
I got it under control for the most part. I don't get completely wasted 24/7 anymore but I do have a hard time moderating it. Quit for like a year once and got back into it. Shits fucking evil but its hard to escape.
>>
>>131485575
That's why alcohol must be destroyed. Future generations must be made pure of this poison.
>>
>>131485575
There's better and more enjoyable things in life that won't kill you.
>>
All small towns are white until you go up north far enough, then they become full of natives. You can easily find a very comfy place to live if you avoid the cities basically.
>>
>>131485922
>hah yes our urban areas are still untainted by immigration
>so come immigrate to them! theyre awesome places to live and move to, anonymous person with a flag that represents a high chance of not being white!
>>
>>131485759
Well that's what happens when you have no national identity and turn to nihilism and self destruction because you feel no purpose in life.
Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to live in a society that is perfect and I would love to see this shit banned but I just look around and see how fucked this country is and all I can think is "fuck it".
I think the first step is to actually give our nation a common goal other than " haha tolerance and weed man ".

>>131485881
Hobby's are expensive as fuck here. There really is nothing to do in Canada but get fucked up.
>>
>>131486091
Who said anything about hobbies?

Want to feel like less shit? Buy hemp based CBD oil, you'll thank me in heart.
>>
>>131471246
Based? Sort of.
White heaven? No.

Canada is a perfectly fine country with all the freedoms you could possibly want. Our leader is a complete dipshit, but to be honest, every single one of our leaders have been dipshits since John Diefenbaker. We create nothing better than hockey players, maple syrup, and complete fucking retard leaders of our political party. Why? Because every single one is in bed with (((them))). It is literally the one political thing that will not be spoken here. By anyone.
Socially speaking though Canada is perfectly fine. Ignore anyone that tells you it's a liberal hell hole, etc. As long as you aren't a raging autist that goes looking for trouble at university campuses you'll be fine. Work in a good manual labour job (there's still plenty if you are good with your hands and get tickets) and you'll find plenty of based people, even in Toronto (Vancouver is done for. It's not even Canada anymore).
>>
>>131486176
You're still relying on a chemical to feel happy so I don't think it counts. If I'm going to be reliant on a drug its going to be something that I enjoy. I don't really give a shit if I die young anyway because I'll probably end up in a state run home in 40 years and my only company will be some dude with dementia.
>>
>>131471246
>>inb4 muh asian nigger infested cities
But it's true. It's not even well-behaving Asians. Uncivilized countryside Chinese who barely know how to use a toilet correctly basically flock to Toronto and Vancouver.
>>
File: jyhfufyu.png (48KB, 1297x222px) Image search: [Google]
jyhfufyu.png
48KB, 1297x222px
the simple answer is, no. it's a shit hole up here, just like it is down there. we just aren't as rude and fat as you
>>
>>131486671
Yes any city is filled with chinks poos or pakis , rural towns are mostly white but good luck finding a good paying job that doesn't require an hour+ commute, there is a reason why most of the people that live far enough are on some form of welfare
>>
>>131471246
Oh wow, an other slide thread

>>131477649

GET IN HERE

SAGE
>>
>>131486435
Please don't try to trick people into coming here this place really does suck dick.
I can even look past all of the shitty social policies this country has but I just fucking wish they would stop stealing my money. It's not like my taxes are going to anything useful anyway. Then I could just build a house in a secluded area and have everyone fuck off. But I can't do that because I'm giving all my money to these retards.
>>
crazy hailstorm just fucked my shit up about half an hour ago

iuno man
>>
>>131486461
You're using something to escape reality instead of facing it. Here you are, saying you have it under control, but you say you don't give a shit if you die young. So which is it? You seem to have given up, much like I had before. You can change everything, you know.

Heart to heart here, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but if you seriously are drinking, I don't want to see people go down that path.
>>
>>131486971
>I'm giving all my money to these retards
No you're not. You're the fucking retard. Our tax policies favour the working class, and I hardly think you're pulling down 6 figures a year shitposting on 4chan, and if you are somehow, you should be able to easily afford to save up for a few years and start building your own house. As long as you don't live in Toronto or Vancouver property taxes are nominal. Electricity and water are both reasonably priced across the country.
We have several tax benefits that help the working class and young families.
What "taxes" exactly are you talking about getting taken off?
>>
>>131487115
I said for the most part. I don't get blackout drunk anymore but I usually go home and have like 6 drinks every day.
It just all seems so pointless you know? I keep telling myself that accomplishing things will make me happy and I actually do very good for myself but the happiness is always fleeting. A lot of people would kill to be in the position that I'm in, but I'm always looking for more.
>>
>>131474775
>black doctor gives her a pain killer
>white doctor gives her a sick note and some physiotherapy
Yeah sounds like she was in some reeeeeaaal danger there
>>
>>131476944
When he said Canada has no dominant culture, that made me realize he's never been outside of the Island of Montreal, downtown Toronto or Ottawa that wasn't a visit to a private estate.
>>
>>131487975
When you realize happiness is not important and that you are a soldier made to sacrifice and fight in a racial struggle just as our ancestors were- that is when you will find purpose.
>>
>>131487520
I paid over $20000 in income taxes in 2016. That's before all of the other bullshit taxes we get nailed with. That's a fucking down payment on a home. I live very comfortably but its pretty fucking hard to get ahead when all of your money is consumed by bills with nothing left over except for $20 for liquor or something.
That's the thing. I'm not pissed off by my standard of living, I'm pissed off that I can't get any further ahead.
>>
>>131488255
So you're a spoiled brat. Are you expecting someone to relate to this most disgusting level of self pity? Fuck's wrong with you? Lmfao
>>
>>131488508
>spoiled brat
Its my money you fucking nigger.
I work 12 hours every day only to have to stolen by your precious government.
I hardly think that me not wanting to have MY money stolen is being spoiled.
Go bang your head against a wall until you're not so stupid.
>>
>>131471246
Depends where

Dont go in Toronto, MTL, Vancouver or any big cities and its pretty much 90% white
>>
Trailer Park Boys is the best thing to ever come out of Canada. Prove me wrong
>>
>>131489220
>ont go in Toronto, MTL, Vancouver or any big cities

You literally listed all the big cities
>>
>>131489272
Phones
>>
>>131471246
Canada is getting invaded hard
http://www.newobserveronline.com/2017/06/canada-to-be-80-nonwhite-within-100.html?m=1
>>
>>131489524
Won't happen, we'd rise up before giving this country to shitskins
>>
>>131489725
ye men WE
WILL
RISE

>eats chips and lays back down on couch
>>
>>131471246
no
sand niggers and chinks run rampant
were full as is
stay out
>>
>>131471246
Haven't watched TPB since it originally ended. Is it any good?
>>
>>131490173
You've evidently never been to Quebec
>>
>>131490963
not worth giving your money to netflix which will fund liberal shows like bill nye or other crap.
>>
>>131490990
OUI
>>
File: géniebouchard10005.jpg (216KB, 1097x1097px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard10005.jpg
216KB, 1097x1097px
>>131474290
>Quebec city which is pretty brown

Un anglo qui n'est jamais allez a Québec...lel c'est 99% blanc...
>>
File: géniebouchard10113.jpg (91KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard10113.jpg
91KB, 900x506px
>>131476687
>Quebec city - fun to visit but no jobs even if you speak french.

La ville de Québec a le plus bas taux de chomage au Canada, cocu anglo...
>>
just a reminder if you watch rebel media explain yourself cuck, that youtube channel gets too many views from faggot civic nationalists giving money to a literally jew owned operation

rebel media is what actually makes me lose faith. looking at those fucking comments of people who think they're " red pilled "

here's one with 200 + likes

>"every day i meet fellow canadians that are against this bullshit... i meet people from every ethnicity that shares the same values. we are all pissed that our country is being handed to people who have no interest in becoming canadian or making canada better"
>>
Does /pol/ hate asians now? Guess i'm leaving then...
>>
>>131488255
20,000? So you're making over 90,000 dollars a year then? That's 30,000 dollars more than my parents combined, and they own a home, two 2017 vehicles, and regularly go out for dinner, buy drinks, and have never once complained about taxes.
You obviously need help with your finances or to move to a new city because there's no way you should be in any sort of financial trouble or even limbo doing what you're doing.

don't get me wrong i think taxation is theft too but you don't need to act like you're getting screwed because relatively speaking you're not.
You probably live in Toronto or Edmonton or some dumb large city where the cost of rent or buying a home is exorbitant.
>>
>>131483770
>>131471545
It's actually pretty accurate 2bqh
>>
>>131491992
>taxation is theft
>is a nazi
???
>>
>>131475303
Lobster-niggers need their gibs
>>
>>131491913
/pol/ has always hated asians.

Japs are the only exception.
>>
>>131488115
His knowledge of Western Canada comes from his private winter ski cottage in Banff.
>>
File: fueQbRT.png (155KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
fueQbRT.png
155KB, 500x270px
Sam is unironically the best character on the show
>>
>>131486042
you are one illiterate faggot
>>
>>131491192
He wasn't talking about rural Quebec (which is 99% white to be fair).

He was talking about Quebec City which is definitely filled with brown hordes.
>>
>>131492706

https://youtu.be/Ho67yleXd-Q
>>
>>131492145
I'm not necessarily a Nazi they just don't have a proper nationalist flag (yeah i could use a fucking leaf, but it doesn't necessarily reflect my political views either). I mostly just use it for anti-Jew stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo

this is what we were my fellow canucks. this land is our birth right and its our duty to claim it.
>>
>>131476687
>Montreal - Fun to visit but no jobs unless you're in video games.
>Quebec city - fun to visit but no jobs even if you speak french.

t. Frenchie
>>
>>131471246
no it's full of indians, both kinds
>>
>>131495267
>le montreal ubisoft meme
kys
>>
File: MPW-92642.jpg (77KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-92642.jpg
77KB, 500x737px
What part of Canada has the most Red Green feel?
>>
>>131471246
no not really there are small rural areas that are mostly white, but i imagine that would be similar to small rural areas in parts of the US as well

most of the major metro cities in Canada are majority non-white. I live near Vancouver, BC and it's like 65% Hindu in my town, entire sections of the city are Hindu, even street signs, some shopping areas, banks, etc. only have Hindu language with no English available.

The also tend to prosper economically, since they culturally tend to live in very large families (usually three generations in one home) so they build up wealth that way, pay off the homes, buy expensive vehicles, majority of land owners are Hindu around here.

If you go to Vancouver it's mostly Indian, Asian, Black, Arab, and minority white, same in Toronto
>>
>>131492706
Nah Phil Collins was. RIP buddy. You're BAAAAAAAAAAMing in heaven now ya greasy fat walrus gut.
>>
>>131491992
It's more complicated than you're making it sound.

If you make $90,000/year in Canada you instantly pay >$30,000 in taxes/federal expenses (mandatory pension deductions, employment insurance, etc) so you're lucky to be taking home $60,000 each year. You're likely paying ~$15,000-$20,000 in rent/mortgage especially if you're living near a downtown area, and some people pay far more than that. You have mandatory medical premiums, utility bills, if you own a newer car you might be paying ~$4000+/year on your loan, or even if you're fortunate enough to have it paid off you still pay ~$1500 insurance, probably another ~$1500+/year in gasoline, then you've got ~$1000 cellphone bill, ~$1000 internet bill, ~$5000+ in food/drinks, then if you have any kind of vices (smoking, drinking, lots of social activity) you're down thousands more, on and on it goes.

I'm not saying this isn't the definition of "first world problems" or whatever you want to call it, I know there are millions of people on Earth who would love to have these kinds of problems, but still the point is when looking at it from a "first world" or "western" point of view, it can be very difficult to climb ahead in Canada. There's almost nowhere with cheap property and available jobs (you get one or the other, jobs and expensive property, or no jobs and cheap property) which means you're choosing between making little money but living in a nicer home, or making more money and living in a worse home. I know that sounds conflicting but it's the reality. If you work in an office in downtown Vancouver or Toronto, sure you might earn $100k/year but you're paying $2200/month to live in a bachelor apartment, or you're paying $1.2 million to buy it. So you work ,you earn a lot, but all your money goes to bills, you're left with no savings even if you're frugal.
>>
File: 1495894153354.jpg (373KB, 1172x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1495894153354.jpg
373KB, 1172x1196px
>>131472617
Canada has a smaller population than California. Our demographics could be changed easily. Trudeau is already flooding in as many spics and chinks as possible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlaF99u9jU0

The whitest heaven.
>>
File: redgreen.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
redgreen.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>131500504
>tfw your local town doesn't have a chapter of the Possum Lodge
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.