[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love it when libertarians accidentally advocate seizing the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: capitalism is theft.jpg (137KB, 1081x1036px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism is theft.jpg
137KB, 1081x1036px
i love it when libertarians accidentally advocate seizing the means and destroying the bourgeoisie
>>
>>131467783
I love when commies assume that the vast majority of wealthy people aren't extremely hardworking, intelligent, and deserving of their earnings
>>
>>131467783
kek, they walked into that one
>>
>>131468564
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1350551060389.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1350551060389.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
>>
libertarians are basically the right commies
libertarianism is Jewish as fuck just like communism
>>
>>131468664
Just out of curiosity, how much money do you make?
Since your argument is that the wealthy aren't smarter, working harder, and generally deserving surely you must be doing great.
>>
>>131468564
This guy gets it. Every very wealthy person I've met works insanely hard. Every action and interaction in their life beyond immediate family is dedicated to furthering their business, investments, network, etc etc.

If you disagree then you don't know anyone who makes over 3mm a year.

Are there inheritances and trust fund babies? Yeah. But the majority of 1%ers are entrepreneurs.
>>
>>131467783
>Taking
Labor Theory of Value is empirically false, so... Nope. You are being paid for your labor. What you are selling is your labor. The empirical laws of supply and demand, which are the only scientific way to determine value, say that whatever you accept for your labor is its worth.

Leftists have no empirical measurement of value, instead you fabricate one quite literally out of emotional appeals to jealousy and envy, and then claim that WHATEVER you are being paid, it isn't enough, and you're being robbed.
>>
>>131470441
This guy also gets it.

Two nuggets in a single thread. I'm honestly surprised /pol
>>
File: you.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
you are human cattle to the most powerful people. strive to become one of them or get over yourself.

fucking animals.
>>
File: IMG_2678.jpg (145KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2678.jpg
145KB, 800x800px
Amen
>>
>>131467783

Reminder: In America in means taxing whites to give to browns al the while whites train their H1b replacments, have their kids bussed to a "diverse" school", where they will learn how there are more than two genders.
>>
That was about as one-sided as I anticipated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.