[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fight an organization that is clearly so much smarter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1492384527206.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492384527206.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
How do we fight an organization that is clearly so much smarter and wealthier than we are?
>>
>>131465335
Stop using money and stop getting educated by (((Teachers)))
>>
Anglo elite is kike worshippers and faggots owl followers.
>>
>>131465478
this, quit falling into the system of mediocrity.

The school system and labor systems for the most part hate competency
>>
>>131465335
>How do we fight an organization that is clearly so much smarter and wealthier than we are?

They aren't smarter than us, you fool...

They are smarter than the dumb fucks they trick out of money.

In case you haven't noticed, we've been kicking their asses and ruining their plans without money.
>>
File: 1493241984018.jpg (18KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1493241984018.jpg
18KB, 300x295px
>>131465335
wealthier, yes. smarter, depends on the context. they don't understand us at all so their ability to flawlessly "explain" reality to us is rapidly turning to dust. not even 2 years ago VERY few people were talking about the Rothschilds, Soros, the CFR, the true power of the big banks etc. this generation is woke in a way that is unique. I long for the day the balance of power shifts in a fair way.
>>
>>131466200
yeah it's well documented (((marketers))) are having a really hard time marketing to millennials and younger generation.
They are losing their grasp. Just gotta keep vigilante and watchful of their next moves, and not let them come up with something that works.
>>
Who is the finger-poker?

Red pill me.
>>
File: Pappy.jpg (26KB, 424x430px) Image search: [Google]
Pappy.jpg
26KB, 424x430px
>>131466741
The ultimate puppetmaster Jacob Rothschild. Just saying his name on most social media will get you automatically shadowbanned or worse.
>>
File: 1498451372625.jpg (75KB, 850x401px)
1498451372625.jpg
75KB, 850x401px
>>131465806
a lot of it is since they're humans the plans they make are imperfect and the flaws are being exposed so there's a sort of natural reaction against it. for every action there's an equal reaction idea.

i agree they're not smarter than everybody, but they're definitely smarter than like 99.99% of the people and they rule the world because they are. even if you're equally smart why struggle against them for the unwashed masses of trash anyway? western society is filled with i got mine type people. the other half is christcucks who are egalitarian and think shitskins are their equal cause god made them so. kikes don't believe the retard goyim are their equal regardless of skin, but retard goyim believe subhuman 70 africans are their equal and actually humans

the card are stacked against whites because the biggest problems aren't being addressed. you can't be a christcuck and be racist. god made all humans equal so you can't want to genocide niggers or even hurt them. you're suppose to help niggers and give charity to them so you can go to heaven. retards on this board understand everything isn't relative, but then go back to being a christcuck instead of just deciding a whole new system of ethics that includes treating subhumans as subhumans.

you will never beat kikes with christianity because that always defaults into egalitarianism and muh equality.
>>
Smarter no. Goyims are just greedy idiots.
>>
>>131466845
Really? I want to try it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.