[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come this board rarely talks about Jew-aware thinkers like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

How come this board rarely talks about Jew-aware thinkers like Kevin B. MacDonald or E. Michael Jones?
>>
>>131459555
(checked)
70% of this board is one or another flavor of jew shills.
>>
They're too smart for nu/pol/, who doesn't realize that the racially aware right wing exists outside of /pol/. They're happy listening to patriothots and civicucks on youtube.
>>
>>131459555

Shut up you kike
>>
Because they're hacks and brainwashed hateful retards. Listen to Zizek, Chomsky, Foucault, Baudrillard, Heidegger, or you know any of the thinkers that have been appraised throughout history instead of these no names.
>>
>>131459738
lol
>>
>>131459679

Pretty much this. Plus nu-/pol/ consists mainly of moronic high schooler trumpfags who don't have the attention span required to read an essay spanning multiple pages.
>>
>>131459555
>>131459555
how's this trips lady
>>
I miss Kevin McDonald's appearance on the David Duke show. I wonder what happened between those two....
>>
>>131459738

>Heidegger

He was Jew-wise you idiot
>>
>>131459555
1 post by this ID

Slide thread
Sage
>>
>>131459738

"Chomsky, Foucault,"

>Checks flag

Found the jew.
>>
>>131459555
Was this girl blacked?
>>
>>131461632
>>131459738
could you Jews be any more obvious?
>>
>>131462244
no.
>>
>>131459954
>>
>>131459555
Not sure what you mean, I shill Culture of Critique whenever I can.
>>
>>131465320
I rarely ever see threads about them compared to e-celebs like Spencer, Peterson, Molymeme, etc.
>>
>>131463777
At least now they can hide behind the flag they really identify with.

Also checked
>>
>>131459555
Jones is a hardcore catholic who fundamentally disagrees with most of the board on the racial question. Just cause he dislikes Jews doesn't make his message appealing.

Kevin MacDonald WAS talked about with very high frequency. There's only so much to say though, every person or idea of note here goes through ebbs and flows in popularity.
>>
man, the Jews are trying hard to slide this thread.
>>
>>131469240
>Jones is a hardcore catholic who fundamentally disagrees with most of the board on the racial question
Jordan Peterson is also a Christian and not racist AFAIK, but doesn't dare broach the JQ like Jones does. And this board worships plenty of "civic nationalist" cucks.
>>
>>131469414
jordan peterson is appealing precisely because he's exploring religion with methods and disciplines apart from religion. jones' religiosity is very different and depends fundamentally on catholic orthodoxy -which is what he uses to support his broader proposals. it's a completely different framework that is prohibitive to the vast majority of people, including other christians whom he calls "judaizers" because they don't conform to his beliefs.

peterson isn't outright racist but his ideas easily conform to race realist (or "racist") thought if you pay attention. there is an implicit line of reasoning running through his work that has a very "racist" conclusion if you follow it through (10,000 year explosion). and i think he's aware of it as he's brought up R and K selection and indicated that he's aware of the difference along ethno-racial lines. he's just enough of a careerist (not a bad thing) and humanitarian that he won't condemn any group. jones is diametrically opposed to this line of thought and actually thinks that simply embracing orthodox catholicism will solve racial problems.

his only appeal to the board at large is his condemnation of Jews, but his definition of "Jew" is completely at odds with the board as well.

jones simply doesn't make sense in the average /pol/ users weltanschauung.
>>
>>131470820
Good post.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.