[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are islamic extremists controlled by the jewish agenda or are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1423198730505.jpg (97KB, 1024x875px) Image search: [Google]
1423198730505.jpg
97KB, 1024x875px
Are islamic extremists controlled by the jewish agenda or are muslims playing the victim card and they are behind the white genocide?

I come to you with this question because after months of research between the two points I'm still split and confused.

I do believe that there's a society of zionists hellbent on proving their supremacy and trying to bring down the west, yet I don't believe EVERY people of jewish descent is evil by default.

I do believe aswell that Islam is a poison because it predates on fear like most religions yet I'm not entirely sure how much does religion influence a person to blow up in a mall and kill dozens of people.

My question and starting point here is:

>Who is in the wrong in the israel vs palestine conflict?
>Who is playing who?
>Who is the victim here?
>Should we treat both equal or only the perpetrators of the violent acts?
>Should we, if in fact they are mere pawns, forgive them and blame the zionists?

I really need your insight, /pol/.
>>
>>131459099
Both are evil and want us dead.They're enemy is the white world and the zionists send out the muslims to kill our people
>>
>>131459099
>Are islamic extremists controlled by the jewish agenda

ISIS = ISraeli Intelligence Service.
>>
>>131460274
But the zionists control the economy and the media while the muslims terrorize the west and they are praised for it.

What hope do we have to counter it?
>>
>>131461533
get politcial parties going or civil war
>>
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" -Zionists in regards to the muslim hordes they are forcing into the west.
>>
>>131461583
So the only option is to riot and bring down these people?

But how? They are behind most world goverments. Countries as powerful as Germany are now ruled by the economic politics of the jews in the EU.
>>
>>131462000
protest about the truth rather than on youtube.bring all the jew narrative ideas to the public eye
>>
>>131459099
You are such a fucking retard I hate you so much listen

There are many sects to Islam. Many people with different interpretations of the religion. The two main sects are Sunnis and Shias. Sunnis have always been more extreme and persecuted Shias because they saw them as infidels. This is why Shia muslims invented "taqiyya". They would tell Sunni extremists that they were also Sunnis so they wouldn't have to see their children butchered in front of them. Everyone around the world was pretty barbaric and retarded back then. People stopped being retarded. Sunnis were being less retarded.

Until a Sunni man in Saudi Arabia made his own "sect" of Sunni Islam. He wanted things to be the way they were when the religion was first found because he wanted to be a special snowflake true Sunni. He made a pact with Saudi Arabian leader. They were going to have power and glory if they brainwashed and murdered as many Saudi Arabians to expand their cult. This is called Wahhabism.

Wahhabism/Salafism is rejected by the vast majority of muslims for being fucking retarded because it's almost as fucking retarded as you are. UNTIL THE 70S.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

Saudi Arabia has used more than $12 billion of that goood US oil money to export Wahhabism(retarded sunni death cult) They built their own mosques and islamic clubs/schools around the world(probably a lot in pakistan because pakis are fucking retarded) and sent Wahhabi trained preachers everywhere to spread their shit. Nobody loves terrorism more than the Saudis, except maybe the Americans.

>>
>>131459099
Questions about Muslims? Read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure, then the books he recommends there.
Questions about Jews? Read Israel Shahak's Jewish History, Jewish Religion, then Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique, then E Michael Jones' Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.
How do they interrelate? They see each other as potentially exploitable assets and they both see us as an existential threat.
>>
>>131462999

Sunni muslims make up 80-90% of the muslim population. Sunni islam has been weaponized by the Saudis and the West are more than ok with this.

Hating all muslims is actually wrong because Islamic extremists hate Shia muslims more than anyone and believe that spilling their blood will make them gods fucking favourite. Sunni muslims aren't completely retarded and a lot of middle-eastern/muslim people hate saudi arabia. Sunni muslims who didn't want to join in on the extremist retardation in syria were also murdered/taken hostage like their shia/christian/other counterparts.

The weaponization/bastardization/"reformation" of SUNNI islam is VERY real and VERY good business. The small number of retarded Sunnis that actually fall for Saudi Arabian propaganda and become terrorists end up as very good pawns. Everyone benefits from these terror/regime change/terror/wyd?? wars except for innocent civilians around the world and the middle-eastern governments that aren't Wahhabi dogs. America/Saudi Arabia/Israel are itching for ISIS to get into Iran but Iran is a Shia country and any Sunni in Iran is too well informed to become an extremist retard.

Islam as a whole is huge and complex. Sunni-extremists-now-Wahhabis have destroyed and are trying to destroy every Islamic sect that isn't retarded evil violent bullshit.

Qaddafi wasn't Wahhabi. Assad isn't Wahhabi. Khamenei isn't Wahhabi

Everyone in the West should be uncomfortable with the fact that their leaders are allies with the inventors and exporters of "Islamic" extremism and fighting the countries/leaders that refuse to accept such a twisted ideology.
>>
And you're the biggest retard on the fucking planet you lazy stupid fat piece of shit fuck off
>>
>>131462999
>Wahhabism/Salafism is rejected by the vast majority of muslims for being fucking retarded because it's almost as fucking retarded as you are.

That doesn't stop most muslims from not only not condemning the terrorist attacks of ISIS but even argue that were necessary.

You know, you can come here and try to sell me the old "americans are to blame about this these people are peaceful" and I'm no american but making those claims is disrespectful in the least.

In what world are you trying to excuse a religion hellbent on beheading those who do not share their faith for their god.

I don't actually care if they have internal crisis and different groups. Islam is a cancer to the mind and to the world and it will still be thanks to people like you that excuse it and bow to it.

You sir are one uneducated and ill-mannered man.
>>
>>131464575
Wahhabism is not the whole religion. You've missed every point. The vast majority of muslims reject Wahhabism. e.g Shia muslims aren't even allowed to be ISIS because ISIS hate them more than anything else

I said the Saudis are to blame.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKINGRETARDIKNEWITFUKC just kys do it please
>>
>>131464575
I mean you're actually fucking retarded for real
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.