[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Lesbians be cured? Do they need an Alpha-male to give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-past.jpg (80KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-past.jpg
80KB, 680x738px
Can Lesbians be cured?

Do they need an Alpha-male to give them a good dicking?
>>
File: a.jpg (77KB, 379x253px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
77KB, 379x253px
>>131452996
sure, anon. why don't you give it a go?
>>
>>131452996
careful anon.... lesbians are very protective of their flock

you will have enemies
>>
File: George_Orwell_press_photo.jpg (13KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
George_Orwell_press_photo.jpg
13KB, 220x299px
>>131453588
like how black women get when black men run off with white women?
>>
>>131455945
That does actually happen though.
>>
even though it's homo sex i really love when a women forces another girl down in her snatch while a guy plows pussy licker a new field on the back forty.
>>
>>131452996

If someone would only tell him he's the catch. he could do way better.
>>
>>131456317
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-problem-with-black-men-who-refuse-to-date-black-women_us_57ec06ede4b082aad9b8a2b8
>>
>>131456936

https://archive.is/7SFQB
>>
>>131452996
Lesbians are fucking psycho and 90% of them deserve to be thrown into mental hospitals.
>>
>>131452996
>unironically dating post degenerate miley cyrus
he's getting cheated on and or shit stolen from him
>>
File: 1497399766155.jpg (41KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
1497399766155.jpg
41KB, 600x345px
>>131456961
Shit son, Do you live on pol?
>>
>>131452996
He's getting cucked. She has already tasted the black mamba
>>
>>131452996
Its funny, I've seen faggots who are gay in the sense that they are lusting after cock. They wish they were women getting fucked by a man. Most lesbians from what I can tell fall into one of two categories:

Manhaters who were indoctrinated into the feminist notion of patriarchy and hate men, distrust them, and though they want them and their dicks, realize they can have women they trust and "get along with" just strap on a dick.

The other group are your butch dikes who simply wish they were men. I've never seen one who wanted to be a man merely because she thought women were hot and wished she had a penis to fuck them with. They are 100% obsessed with masculinity and the penis as a symbol of power. They wish they were men because unlike the man haters, these butches were likely not raised in a feminine fashion, realized that being a man is fucking great, and decided to try and throw off the whole being a woman thing and switch teams.

So you have faggots, manhating lesbos, and butch dikes. All of them are attracted to men, all of them simply want a penis in different ways. I've never seen a faggot who was like "oh man, I sure do wish I had a vagina, they seem swell". The entire gay community is just a bunch of mentally ill people with penis issues.
>>
>>131452996
>implying you can use logic with a female.
They're children man, who gives a shit?
>>
File: gigolos-showtime-tv-show.jpg (85KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
gigolos-showtime-tv-show.jpg
85KB, 600x400px
lesbians need corrective sex
they can hire an gigolo
>>
>>131456502
This
>>
I don't see why not. I've never seen it, though.

Anne Heche...(although she was just a publicity whore)
>>
>>131452996
Women are odd. They frequently move in and out of lesbianism. This is because they are largely creatures desperate for attention and acceptance.
They are always told how "hot" lesbians are, thus they often experiment because there is no stigma amongst women to do so.
No straight man wants to be known as a faggot. If he doesn't care, it's because he has gay tendencies.
I've always thought that gayness is largely a desperate plea for attention, even if subconscious. Look at gay pride parades. They're just one big "LOOK AT ME I SUCK COCKS/EAT PUSSY" advertisement, essentially screaming at people to pay attention to them.
There's a reason the majority of dykes are fat and ugly. They hate men. And it's because men find them hideous.
>>
>>131452996
Lesbianism is like vegetarianism, No one is one for life. Lesbianism is just a phase in between men.
>>
What about those Bisexual women I've been hearing about?
>>
>>131463321
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/06/amy_schumer_offers_you_a_look.html

>That women can't talk as openly about sex is really a subset of a larger difference, which is that while both are allowed to do anything they want, only a man can identify with it. Women must distance themselves from it, more or less depending on situation. When a man has sex it is a reflection of who he is; for women it has to be something that happened.

>Say you're lucky enough to have the most wonderful of all experiences, the menage a trois. Right on. "Umm, dude, I've had threesomes and they're not that great. They're actually pretty awkward." Um, dude, you're not doing them right, they have to be sisters. So afterwards the guy will tell... everybody. And for the rest of his life. Any future girlfriend will hear about it within the first month of dating: Things That Make Me Cool. The woman may tell her friends, but she's not going to tell guy friends, and certainly not bring it up to potential boyfriends, and it sure as hell never reflects on her character. "It happened, but it's not who I am."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.