[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm not hurting anybody I'm free to do what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 574832053984752345.png (119KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
574832053984752345.png
119KB, 1200x800px
If I'm not hurting anybody I'm free to do what I want
Are we good?
>>
>>131452342
what if your actions are indirectly hurting someone?
>>
>>131452574
Indirectly in what way?
>>
>>131452574
Who cares? Just worry about yourself.

I fucking hate nosey, snoopy neighbors. Especially, the CIA neighbors who walk their little chiuaua or whatever the fuck those things are twenty time a day.
>>
>>131452574

Piss off.
>>
>>131452574
If the NAP is not being violated, then i don't care
>>
>>131452342
i will enslave all of you, and there is nothing you can do about it :^)
>>
>>131456083
Tell me how you feel when a whole lot of "nothing" is flying at you at supersonic speeds.
>>
if there is ever an anarchist "state" im gonna kill you people for sport, just because i find your total lack of collectivism to be disgusting and the stars shouldnt have to see such filth
>>
File: frigoff.jpg (160KB, 1844x1210px) Image search: [Google]
frigoff.jpg
160KB, 1844x1210px
>>131452574
>>
>>131456214
nazis enslaved tens of thousands of people who were trained killers. im not scared of you pussybaby
>>
>>131452342
Bad behavior unchecked can cause a great deal of damage to the fabric of society. For example, if NJ legalizes weed and prostitution, as it looks like it currently will, it will become the red light district of the tristate area and become an unlivable shithole. So no, some degree of social conservatism must be enforced. Hope you understand.
>>
governments exist because other governments exist, nevermind all the economic bullshit and the fact that you'll all be poor and will be getting assraped by niggers everyday. national defense is the funniest part to me, like you realize even sweden would be able to take over an anarchist state right.

the main reason governent exist is because other governments exist. the main reason we have weapons is because other people have weapons, the main reason we have teeth is because other animals have teeth.
>>
File: Bombshell Mode Lilith.jpg (226KB, 1061x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Bombshell Mode Lilith.jpg
226KB, 1061x1159px
Replace cattle with women, for the nation, by the nation, fuck your feelings
>>
>>131452342
No, because even the "good" arguments in favor of libertardianism are just wedge issues to push the vile shit like dumping industrial waste into drinking water.
>>
>>131452574
If I shot this guy am I still welcomed to the club?
>>
>>131452342
That isn't really what the argument is. Most people agree in not breaking the NAP.

What they disagree on are the intricacies of the NAP.
>>
>>131452342
What if someone is actively hurting you?
What if someone is hurting someone else?
What if you have reason to believe someone will hurt you or someone else in the future?
>>
>>131452574
What if your comment indirectly caused someone to kill you for being a commie-rat, would that count as a suicide?
>>
>>131452342
No. I see ppl hiding behind your flag to shitpost all the time faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.