[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ginsburg is already dead. They are just postponing the announcement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Ginsburg is already dead. They are just postponing the announcement until Democrats can stall a vote. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 7YyEjyZ.png (286KB, 717x616px) Image search: [Google]
7YyEjyZ.png
286KB, 717x616px
>>131445833
Ginsburg will outlive Trump.
>>
It's been weekend at Bernie's with that corpse for at least 7 years
>>
>>131445833
Niggerz and gayerz.
Chicken wing eating players

Prove me wrong /pol/
>>
Her soul died many years ago.
>>
>>131445833
Did you forgot to take your medicine today sweetie?
>>
>>131445833
I've the same theory of Charles Krauthammer. They just keep him in a storage closet in the FOX News studio and roll him out when Bret Baer goes on.
They just fill him up with air and whatever leaks out his mouth seems to sound like words
>>
>>131445833
Ginsberg is totally fuckable and always has been

prove me wrong
>>
>>131445833
>Ginsburg is already dead
shit, was this satanic bitch ever alive in the first place?
>>
>>131445833
checked
>>
LOL, I saw her on TV yesterday!
>>
>>131446559
zionist hologram
>>
>>131445833
Ginsberg dies before next session starts in October
>>
>>131445833
she's still alive

i had that jewess screaming my name last night
>MOISHE OHHH MOISHE
>GIVE ME YOUR FULL SCHMEKEL OHHHHH RIGHT THERE
>MOISHE TALK DIRTY TO ME HELP ME CUM
>shall not be infringed
>OOOOOH YA SCHMEKEL FEELS SO GOOD IN MY HOOHOO KEEP IT UP I'M ALMOST THERE
>president donald j trump
>WAHOHAAAAAAAOHHAAAAA

oh she fucking GOT IT
>>
File: sweetie.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>131446323
Oh sweetie... what a doozie of a fiddly-flap that was. Honestly, Dearie, its ok schnnookums, no need to get cranky wanky in your little pajamy--wammies, did you tinkle your wittle boy undies? Oh lolipop honey muffin, it'll be okay baby bear buttercup sweetie mommy will read you a story and change your diapies so you can stop crying. So show us how much of a big boy you are and don't go kaboom in your baby blanket little sailor big boys dont throw tantrums like that Donny Wonny my little sweetest shnookie dookums butterfly raindrop did you get an outhcie on your butterfly raindrop did you ouchie on your butter baby bottom? Come let mommy put the baby powder on it honey darling sugar plum so you so you won't get a rashy washy on your cheeky weekies mommy doesn't like when her brave little toaster is BABY BOOTY BOTHERED.
>>
>>131445833
>Luckily, though, Ginsberg is in better shape than most 83-year-olds (and possibly most people), according to Politico. Twice a week, RBG meets with Bryant Johnson, a 52-year-old ex-military personal trainer, who guides her through an hour-long workout consisting of some cardio, followed by three sets of 10 to 13 reps of weight training for her whole body—including pushups, which she does without the use of her knees, according to Johnson. She also does single-leg squats, and a standing maneuver where she throws a medicine ball to Johnson before sitting down and catching it—an exercise essential to allowing her to use the bathroom on her own, apparently.

can you do a push up op?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.