[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When China annexes Russia, it will be literally unstoppable.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: china-siberia.jpg (23KB, 437x258px) Image search: [Google]
china-siberia.jpg
23KB, 437x258px
When China annexes Russia, it will be literally unstoppable.
So what are you western cucks going to do about it?
>>
>When thing that will never happen happens, it'll have significant consequences
>>
>Ukraine
>>
>>131440112
>When China annexes Russia, it will be literally unstoppable.
>So what are you western cucks going to do about it?
They are going to sell you to Russia to make it stronger so it wont die so easily
>>
Problem is Russia has nukes. So unless nukes are fake this will be difficult to pull off
>>
>>131440112
This would be an extremely bloody war for the Chinese, as it would be hard to maintain supply lines through Siberia and Russia would likely have the backing of at least the United States and Japan, which would likely militarize to stop such a situation.
>>
>>131440112
ITT dumb shit waste of time
>>
>>131440567
China would just get nuked lol
>>
>>131440112
Name the valuable resources there.

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>131440112
Did you forget about nukes and winter?
>>
>China attempts to use its theoretical military equipment that is completely untested in the field in the world's harshest environment
>Made in China

Yep, that'll go real well for them
>>
really doubt china would outright annex siberia. they would make a satellite state probably. or just make russia bend the knee.
>>
>>131440112
Well if NATO doesn't pay its fair share, Trump will leave NATO and join the Warsaw Pact.
So not our problem.
>>
I wish we could filter out individual posters, this assblasted Ukrainian who post shitty threads daily would be amongst the first
>>
>>131440112
you mean when it annexes that fucking artctic wasteland called siberia that sat above china and mongolia untouched for thousands of years because it was so worthless?
>>
>>131440112
Wait for them to destroy each other and then sweep in at the last second to get all the glory and roost as the global superpower.

Again.

>They never learn.
>>
>>131440918
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Iron
Aluminium
Copper
Gold
Chrome
Nickel
Zinc
Lead
etc
>>
>>131440112
Did you forget you're a dumb uke?
>>
>>131440112

Why stop there though? If they are unstoppable then the rest of Russia belongs to them, even the Ukraine maybe. I hear it's a lovely land there, fertile, blessed, but somehow cursed with the most niggerly slavs of the face of the earth.
>>
>>131440112
>>
>>131440112
The chinese are terrible at warfare, worse than the soviets were, just an unorganised zerg of poorly equipped frontline infantry
>>
>>131441555
Checked, nice Trips
Siberia has minerals and oil but China is too busy taking that from Africa.
>>
File: medium.jpg (54KB, 250x347px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
54KB, 250x347px
>>131440112
I could see China taking over Russian clay. They used to do it all the time back in the 50s and 60s. They cucked Russia out of a whole island.

It would be an interesting war. China's tactics are pretty outdated, they still play trumpets to signal manuevers. However they got the zerg rush down pat. That's Russia's signature move. Plus China buys Russian tech all the time, so they're basically on a similar playing field. I mean not exactly equal but it won't be a fast BTFO for either side.

I'd like Trump to officially declare neutrality just as a giant geopolitical shitpost and not get the US involved. Maybe we'll sell them both a couple weapons to kill each other. Haha.
>>
If ww3 was to happen I keep thing about how different it would be than the good old days of just picking up a gun and going off to fight.
We're gonna see satellite warfare, hacking power grids, taking out communications, emp blasts, targeting eco emits to collapse, guys sitting in front of computer screens like they were playing a game of battleship. It's a different world and if shit goes down I think things are going to unfold in very unpredictable ways.
>>
>>131442195
>eco emits
*economies
(Fucking autocorrect)
>>
>>131440918
Are you retarded? Russia is literally the most resource-rich country in the world. It's just ruskies are too retarded to capitalize on it. But Chinese will fucking dominate with all this land.
>>
>>131441555
God damn, this burger education. This is why you are going to lose.
>>
>>131443071
>>>/x/
>>
>>131441757
>I hear it's a lovely land there
They are already preparing to buy land.
>>
>>131443071
>Russkies are too retarded
We all know you're really Russian, Yuri
>>
>>131441873
true.

t. grandpa in million man chinese charge in korea war...
>>
>>131440112
>Says Novorussia
Yeah gg m8
>>
>>131443071
Russia has no ports that are ice free 24/7. This means shipping their natural resources are increasingly difficult which stifles their economy.
>>
>>131448665
>Russia has no ports that are ice free 24/7
Rostov... Kaliningrad... Vladivostok... Sevastopol...
>>
>>131448665
>>131448923
I'm dieing so much. Fuck, burgers.

Why does everyone not know about Russia there despite hating it?
>>
>>131440523
the most nukes. And likely the best land armies of today. In a military confrontation of China vs Russia 1v1 China stands no chance nukes or not
>>
>>131440112
>literally
Spotted the liberal.
>>
>>131448923
>Rostov, Sevastopol
Anything in the Black Sea will be fucked by Turkey
>Kaliningrad
No land connection to the rest of Russia so their trade will still have to go through Lithuania or come from St. Petersburg
>Vladivostok
Siberian railway infrastructure will have be seriously revamped to transport everything sure, but I'm pretty sure Russia will be most interested in selling its resources to richer countries in the west, not in the east except maybe the US.
>>
>>131440112
So Crimea will be China?
>>
>>131441748
Clean water.
>>
>>131441748

First you need to locate these resources, investing heavily into surveying. Everyone knows that all those resources are "somewhere in Siberia", but you need decades of work of geologists to figure out where exactly. Then you have to build up all the infrastructure, which will be expensive af because Siberia. Then you'll need to pay the workers there more because of harsh weather conditions. USSR used GULAGs to tap that shit.

in the end, you'll might decide that all these costs aren't even worth it, because there are cheaper resources that are easier to get - in Africa or elsewhere.
>>
>>131440112
I would actually like that to happen because Russia would be compelled to accept western values, and then we can finally unite as white people to secure our existence. As it is right now, Russians are killing thousands of Ukrainians. They are not based white nationalists.
>>
>>131440112
>Ukraine doesnt exist on that map, just Russia
looks correct
>>
>>131440284
kek
>>
>>131440112
going to wonder what happened to Mongolia.
>>
>>131450984
>Failed 6th grade geography course

Fucking leaf
>>
>>131440112
>So what are you western cucks going to do about it?
Sup Oleg. probably important some more of your sisters that I can fuck in the butt on the cheap
>>
>>131440112
Shut up russia jr.
>>
File: 1494565958189.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1494565958189.png
428KB, 558x744px
>china
>winning any war that isn't against themselves
>>
When China annexes the part of Russia where pretty much only reindeer live, they'll be unstoppable
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.