[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the 2 front war have been won? >inb4 fight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: English_map_5_bh-edit.jpg (316KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
English_map_5_bh-edit.jpg
316KB, 600x535px
How would the 2 front war have been won?

>inb4 fight only on 1 front
>>
>>131420674
Crush communist before hey build up any more strength by taking Moscow and all their rescources. Then turn back to Britain and try to get a peace treaty.
>>
>>131420674
reach and occupy moscow before winter
>>
File: Bomber Harris.jpg (100KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bomber Harris.jpg
100KB, 850x400px
>>131420674
By then in 1944 Germany was fucked.
There is a good video on you tube of the changing front in ww2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVEy1tC7nk

>>131420852
>Then turn back to Britain and try to get a peace treaty
HAHAA The British Empire was never going to make peace with the Third Reich
>>
>concentrate more on fighting the war and less on killing slavs
>concentrate all effort into one push
>actually listen to your generals
>make Japan attack Russia
> hire generals that are good at their jobs and not who agree on your fascist ideology
>>
>>131420852
Lol at the soviets capitulating by losing moscow
>>
>>131421137
true, the Jews who were leading UK would never accept peace
>>
File: 14565152.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
14565152.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>131421401
YEAH MAN ITS THE JOOOSSSS THEY ALL THINK THE SAME AND ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CONSPIRACY
>>
>>131420674

It couldnt. US support was too strong.
>>
>>131420674
Give Italy some more time to prepare, fucking kill the pussies that were escaping at dunkirk, instead of just letting them get away, that defeat would have been a big hit on the british morale, remove Goering from every responsibility possible, specially the air force, don't sperg out on Russia just yet, maybe stalin was going to attack eventually, but he was unironically a fucking idiot, like for real, he would have not done anything to Hitler for a couple more years, i think he probably thought he could trust him, Stalin was good at killing opposition, but he wasn't a cunning tactician at all, i don't know what Germany could have done against Britain, maybe the blitz leading up to an actual execution of operation Barbarossa could have work as long as Goering is not in charge, oh and don't over-extend, for example Italy shouldn't invade Greece. Oh and after the invasion of France and the Benelux Adolf should listen to his generals
>>
>>131421631
jidf detected
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.