[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is ancap or libertarian >is against open borders How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0061.jpg (97KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
97KB, 323x323px
>is ancap or libertarian
>is against open borders

How do you justify this?
>>
People that are a drain on the welfare state or are a stain on the social fabric do not deserve to be in this country.
>>
>>131419958
Because ancap and libertarianism are fundamentally flaws ideologies that could only work with a strong state to ensure no external forces ruin their systems.

If you form an an cap or libertarian society with people who agree with you. Nothing will stop the six billion 70 IQ shitskins from coming into your territory and ruining your utopia.
>>
>>131419958
What pushed me over the lolberg edge into Fascism is that the majority of immigrants will vote for marxist policys 90% of the time, therefor violating the NAP because communists refuse to leave people alone, so preemptive removal is in a liberty loving persons best interests.
>>
Being against government means being against all government. That includes Mexican Syndicates.
>>
>>131420238
>ancap
>welfare state
>>
>>131419958
im finer with open borders if you do away with all social benefits
>>
>>131419958
only reason people would wanna enter the area within borders is because of superior society for superior people and wellfare

libertarianland wont have wellfare and taxmonies to import 3rd worlders with
>>
>>131419958
What if you're an Isolationist?

This country is for the citizens of america, or for those who wish to assimilate to our culture and follow our laws.
If that is how we run our country, then we can have a libertarian society

I respect other countries by staying out of their shit, they should respect me by fixing their own fucking problems and not running to me for gibs
>>
>>131422236
This.

Erase the gibs, erase the flow of gib-me-dats.

Cherry picking what ancap/snek ideals to cite doesn't work.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (82KB, 1000x921px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
82KB, 1000x921px
>>131419958
one of the focuses of ancap is property rights, property rights are the same thing as borders

also this >>131422236
>>
>>131422236
Realistically speaking, it's a lot easier to close the borders than abandon the welfare state. In the US today all you have to do to handle immigration is build the wall and say "we'll take less immigrants this year." Meanwhile the welfare state is so entrenched in government I don't see it going away for a long time, if ever.
>>
Open borders policy is statism. In ancapistan you cannot open the borders of something you don't own.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.