[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should being a housewife be subsidized by the government? Requirements

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1498502730505.png (557KB, 853x480px)
1498502730505.png
557KB, 853x480px
Should being a housewife be subsidized by the government?

Requirements would be obviously to be married, a woman, and have at least one child.

Would this not encourage people to get married and to have children instead of needing to import migrants?
>>
fuck no
>>
>>131418494
>Should being a housewife be subsidized by the government?
No, nothing should be subsidized by the government. Subsidies are ruining everything.
>>
that's not a housewife tho "wink"
>>
>>131418494
>>131420324
stop making those threads already
>>
>>131418494
Ridiculous question (if it's serious).

What the government should NOT do is stymie/ obstruct/ whatever the ability of a man (ANY and EVERY man, of every "color") to have the ability to support his wife and family (Not every couple can, physically, have children.) on his income alone.
Not by "affirmative action", quotas of any kind, any and every tax or "penalty", or any other "law" to the detriment of a man to obtain gainful employment.

Further, promoting and enabling corporations and companies exploiting their employees; to the detriment of society and the economy shouldn't be happening, either ("trade agreements", corporate welfare and "tax breaks"/ incentives/ whatever).

Because of divorce, it may be necessary for some women with dependent children to work. Otherwise, the higher paying jobs should be restricted to men with wives and families to support.

Yes, this would dramatically reduce tax revenues if only one partner is working (Hello).

Disclaimer: I was raised by a divorced mother who did not receive child support (by choice). She worked a second job to supplement her job as a secretary and later, as an administrative assistant, so that we had good Christmases and a modest vacation.
I have not worked outside the home for almost 31 years. We don't "do without" by any means, but we don't waste money on things like cable tv, data plans on our cell phones, or going out a lot, either.

It isn't necessary to "subsidize" anything- just stop manipulating, exploiting, and government (and Wall Street) sucking the people dry. We're about bled out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.