[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people here actually believe that there's a Jewish Conspiracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Do people here actually believe that there's a Jewish Conspiracy to destroy the white race by having other races outbreed them? Or is that just a meme?

If anyone does, I'd like them to present some definitive evidence. Not something circumstantial like "declining birth rates" which could have 100 different causes, but indisputable evidence of an intentional conspiracy that's driving this.
>>
>>131415910
Worth the read?
>>
>>131415910
There are many white jews. Are they going to kill themself?
>>
>>131415910
I dunno. Why don't you use your brain, Mr.bait OP.

For starters Israel's actions through history can be called into question. Jewish financing of questionable things. It's also not just whites, you dickweed. Divide and Conquer. I do wonder how they'll deal with the Chinese though.
>>
>>131416202
jews are not white, they use that tactic to confuse whites like us but they are jews
>>
>>131415910
fuck off and use archive if you want to know more about kikes and arguments presented
>>
>>131416013
Yes. Although there is bias against the remaining Germans vs the ones who went to America.
>>
File: harvard.jpg (95KB, 580x612px) Image search: [Google]
harvard.jpg
95KB, 580x612px
>>131415910

Read "The Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald. The harm they work is often not so much a conspiracy as the result of a collective instinct. Do I believe there to be a conspiracy to put more Jews into Harvard? No; but somehow they manage to get over-represented there by a factor of six.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/07/16/kevin-macdonald-jewish-overrepresentation-at-elite-universities-explained/

There is an image I saw posted here the other day where a Jew was explaining that, because Jews were always safer in multiracial societies, it was in their interest to subvert them and lead them towards that state of being. Unfortunately, I didn't save it; but that, for example, accounts for their extreme overrepresentation in Communism.
>>
>>131415910

Another image. What is the message of the media as to mass immigration?
>>
File: Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg (729KB, 1712x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg
729KB, 1712x1338px
>>131415910
>>131417175

>>
>>131415910

What are some other old books like that?

Here's one I've heard of before:

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/37408
>>
File: thot.jpg (17KB, 473x353px) Image search: [Google]
thot.jpg
17KB, 473x353px
Pic related
Is a jew that pretends to be a white person
>>
>>131416751
Of course my white argentinian friend
>>
>>131415910
False jews (who say they are, but are not) are genetically infected with a sub quantum kinetic, murderous, radical in-group preference, terraforming bioweapon.

It is your fault for being unable to recognize their usurious poisoned fruit.

Works the Protocols of Zion are true without being an actual conspiracy. The synagogue of satan design is to hide its plan.

The kabba stone and stones like it are kept in catholic alters. These rocks are impregnated with the black goo which cannibalizes conscious energy.
>>
>>131416609
>Why don't you use your brain

That kind of banter isn't really a substitute for evidence. Neither is waving your hands and saying "jews do mysterious questionable things" without any specifics
>>
>>131417238
Why are so many "gays" on that list asterisk'd as "suspected but unable to confirm"?

Is that chart just calling people gay out of nowhere?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.