[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9-0 >9-0 >9-0 hahah..ha..ha... sorry plumpf, b-but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (100KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 700x700px
>9-0
>9-0
>9-0

hahah..ha..ha... sorry plumpf, b-but this means nothing! w-we still are the moral winners! /pol/ b-btfo, brumpf impeachment soon...one day...maybe...please...
>>
>>131412965
>moral
>>
>>131413194
f-fuck you, racist bastard. you think you're winning at anything YOU COCKSUCKER FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1478734664511.png (1MB, 1104x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1478734664511.png
1MB, 1104x1460px
can anyone tell me why these idiots are referencing "schindlers list" for this case? did harry potter symbolism get boring?
>>
File: 1493575360134.jpg (138KB, 1024x598px)
1493575360134.jpg
138KB, 1024x598px
>Used to not be a ruling at all
>Today, the court took the critical first step in the process of finding the muslim ban unconstitutional
>Conservatards don't realize that love trumps hate in the Supreme Court 11-0 and that Trump will be effectively impeached once the SC rules that he obstructed justice by trying to force this ban
>>
>>131412965

I dont even know why they post here, they get absolutely thrashed in the voting booth everytime there's an opportunity. How humiliating.
>>
>>131414103
>and that Trump will be effectively impeached once the SC rules that he obstructed justice by trying to force this ban

I mean, the trolling is obvious so I don't want to be accused of taking the bait, but this IS how over 50% of the american left feels about the situation, and it's shocking...
>>
>>131413909
>dat fucking chin
>>
the mental gymnastics on r/politics is astounding. no matter how hard they lose they have to spin things around to feel like they're winning.

>You know, trying to keep optimism, that bodes well I think for the actual case come October. Only 3/9 judges are for the entire ban at this time, and the rest reinstated it as a compromise until arguments are heard. Which, as much as I dislike this administration, they've likely got the legal advantage before the official court case. I am also not a lawyer, so that's just my armchair analysis.
>>
>>131412965
>brumpf impeachment soon...one day...maybe...please...
:DDD

WHOEVER TOUCHES OP WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME.
>>
>>131414814
holy fuck. all they do is set themselves up for even bigger disappointments. it's so important for mental health to not try to fool yourself in the face of reality. imagine a sufficient number of judges waking up in october, putting on their robes, and looking in the mirror and saying "you know what, i think i'll change my mind today on this whole thing"
>>
>>131414568
https://boxden.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5&sort=whatsnew&order=desc&daysprune=90
>>
>>131412965
Bump
>>
John Oliver please make a video soon and comfort me!!!
>>
>>131414814
I don't think these idiots realize that the court was ok with pretty much everything but barring people that actively worked or were married to citizens
and mind you it was explicitly pre-ban too, nothing during the ban can or will be accepted.
>>
Did the supreme Court allow the travel ban? I need a quick rundown
>>
>>131418113
They ruled that it can be enforced until they come back in October to hear a full case.
>>
>>131414814
Jesus, people these days don't even try to hide that they browse reddit, fuck this place
>>
>>131418113
it can be enforced (so they will most likely allow it come october)
>>
Holy shit the level of salt is unattainable

>>131418113

they unanimously approved the reinstatement of the travel ban, they voted 6-3 in favor. It's within the president's powers explicitly to do it.
>>
>>131420818

Addendum being that the ban was partially reinstated, with the 3 who voted nay said it should be fully reinstated immediately

Libs eternally btfo for all time
>>
>>131420915
the partially reinstated only makes exception for extremes too, like you have to either be married or have a job pre-ban
so it's still a win
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.