[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these self-help gurus really happy wih who they are or just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Tony Robbins.jpg (16KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Robbins.jpg
16KB, 180x252px
Are these self-help gurus really happy wih who they are or just walking miseries?
>>
They're like those guys putting up the crappy little signs that say MAKE MILLIONS FLIPPING HOUSES! If they could make millions flipping houses they'd be flipping houses instead of putting crappy little signs all over the place.
>>
i shook this guys hand 8 days ago AMA
>>
A thread died for this?
>>
>>131408104

They are happy because of all that money they make and all the hot women they fuck.

- cult leader personalities
- priests for secular people
- get rich like Medieval bishops

No shit, they're happy.
>>
>>131408104
I'm only into Tonys stuff not familiar with others
But I can tell you as a Psychologist that the methods he advocates for are proven to be effective
He can't save you, but you can use his programs as a basis of self improvement, if you're committed, you'll get results
What you need to watch out for with him is that he's a remarkably good sales man. He knows how to make ppl want and he gets rich off that. He knows how to frame his work so its like the carrot just out of reach, "a lil bit more and I'll get what I want" type thing
If you're aware of that you can really use "his methods" to achieve whatever it is you're after
>>
I am no Guru but I belong to an exclusive group run by one of the most influential 'gurus' on the planet. Most are just like us, they come from fucked up backgrounds, many have overcome great struggle, and now they all search for the same thing.

Meaningful work, purpose, and above all, happiness. The fact is, most extremely successful people are completely fucking miserable. Low self esteem, high intelligence, high drive is what drives most people to succeed. Even after success is attained, the misery that got you there persists.
>>
>>131408104
RSDFreetour is the best channel

If you are autistic to sit through 2+ hours. Nothing compares
>>
>>131408104
They just want your money, they don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>131408835
This is what /pol/ needs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVNQonYdNU
>>
>>131408643
this, people like Tony get five figure paydays every week to give corporate pep talks and leadership seminars then get 750k to write a rehashed version of the same book every 18 months or so
>>
>>131408104

SALES SALES SALES
>>
Lol, what was the name again of that positivity coach that hung himself?
>>
File: lol.jpg (121KB, 840x725px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
121KB, 840x725px
Havent found it yet but stumbled on this, kek

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/06/us/new-york-life-coaches-suicide/index.html
>>
>>131408546
how much of a manlet did he made you feel like
>>
>>131410236

https://archive.is/ocV8z
>>
File: hiding-the-pain.png (2MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
hiding-the-pain.png
2MB, 1065x902px
>>131408104
>>
>>131408640
Lmfao
>>
>>131408104
Almost always sociopaths. Sociopaths often have the most charismatic personalities because they are quite literally a fabrication. (Think Charles Mason, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer). They learn from a young age that they are different and if they are found out, they will be outcasts. They have in most cases been outcast from groups for their lack of empathy and remorse. This makes learning the"rules" of empathy one of the most important tasks in their life and their very survival hinges on it. Because a large part of their personality is finely crafted, the negative quirks most people natural have can be omitted, making them more appealing in many ways. They can often gain great success because they exhibit a very pure albeit fake moral code, lack personality quirks, aren't easily annoyed and yet can act privately without morals or guilt. Most of these Self help gurus fit right into the category.
T. Diagnosed Mildly Sociopathic
>>
>>131408104
A thread died for this bullshit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.