[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How the fuck is the U.S supposed to deal with an aging population

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0643.png (21KB, 662x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.png
21KB, 662x394px
How the fuck is the U.S supposed to deal with an aging population and a society of NEETs?

Social entitlements are over half the Federal Budget and will soon make up three quarters of it
I guess hyperinflation will be the next thing
>>
I wonder what percentage of the social security is government pensions and old people.......not actual NEETs.

That said, they'll just cut government jobs over time and privatise everything.
>>
>>131405118
Hyperinflation will not happen cause the world have got used to trade with USD and they will not let it crush. Basically USA is funded by the world and has nothing to worry about unless the Chinese go crazy
>>
>>131405430
Over 40 million Americans rely on food stamps and welfare

If they start gutting that than crime will skyrocket as people will begin robbing others for food just like in the Depression-era
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.