[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to believe anymore. It comes down to only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1487853452589.jpg (165KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487853452589.jpg
165KB, 1200x900px
I don't know what to believe anymore. It comes down to only what you see with your own eyes or nothing..
Too much diversion, fake news and personal opinions. I don't know which news to follow and makes me stressed.
We are living in the matrix.. just like the movie and MGS2 said 15 years ago..
>>
>>131403228
Believe in yourself, that's really all that counts.
>>
File: billyell.png (215KB, 500x380px)
billyell.png
215KB, 500x380px
>>131403696
/thread
Hans is right.
>We are living in the matrix.. just like the movie and MGS2 said 15 years ago..
Which makes trusting yourself all the more important. We're surrounded by disinfo and advertising, conscious and coordinated to make us stressed and wanting.
Find or forge your path anon
>>
>>131403228
If you don't feel stressed or occasionally confused in what to believe in then you aren't actually thinking for yourself.

The only blissful comfort is found in those who are taken advantage of and believe the convenient lies instead of the truth others dig and work for.
>>
>>131403228
Ive got a site you can read that is a No-bs place. People only comment on their fields od expertise. Most are known commodoties and nearly all refuse to pander to any party. Helps keep me informed amd critical.Interested?
>>
File: 1268510980672.png (44KB, 720x406px)
1268510980672.png
44KB, 720x406px
>>131403696
>>131403954
Is this why I can't fit in a defined political category/label? I leaning to things but none sides are perfect match.

>>131404296
i see what you mean. For example, I find a cool Youtube channel with news and I am like, ok this is good. Then a few videos later I see some bullshit they say or report and don't follow them anymore. Then go to the next thing.
Connect pieces from many places.
It is stressful and tiring to try to follow news.
>>
>>131405044
Yes.
>>
>>131403228
Nobody really knows much, history has proven that even the people at the top of the greatest organizations are often in way over their heads.

It helps to learn more about hard facts and listen to less opinion, but in the end you will always become more confused than certain. That's called wisdom.
>>
>>131403228
I feel your pain. Life is really hard in certain perspectives-especially ones strong in knowledge. Relinquish your ego, speak from the Soul openingly to Jesus Christ who is very real and your closest friend. When you give to Him, He will give to you. Tis is how I'm trying to cope with modern Earth, he wants your love too I'm sure of it.

Stay on These Roads=
>>
>>131405447
Cool. http://turcopolier.typepad.com/
This is a site run by Col. Patrick Lang, former J-2 to the Joint Chiefs of Staff (he was head of all US military intelligence). Commenters are often former military or intellience operatives, professors who dont buy the dogma, people like seymour hersh and publius tacitus comment here. Really neat and informative. Small group so you get to know who eveyone is. Absolutely fascinating. Enjoy, Anon!
>>
I feel the same way OP, like my ideological self is divorced from my physical self. I believe this phenomenon stems from the pure luxury of excess leisure time that we enjoy in Western countries. We have arguments from every end of the spectrum available at our fingertips but most of us don't have opportunities to put them to the test, or to have them challenged by raw conflicts that require clear thinking to overcome. Add to this the illusion of narratives that the media propagates for us to consume until we're absolutely inundated with supposed facts and opinions, and it's a wonder that any one has any true convictions anymore.

You could believe everything, or you could believe nothing, it doesn't matter. The feeling of powerlessness persists anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.