[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you increase Japan's birth rate? or would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1438041793948.png (113KB, 399x536px)
1438041793948.png
113KB, 399x536px
How do you increase Japan's birth rate? or would you accept immigrants?
>>
File: smallpenis.gif (343KB, 320x240px)
smallpenis.gif
343KB, 320x240px
>>131402899
if you could increase phallic size then attempts at impregnation would be much more effective thus increasing the birth rates
>>
you don't need more japs.
you need more robots and AI.
>>
>>131402899
after "their" work is done here in europe and in USA, you are next
>>
Import whites with yellow fever, and have them run amok
>>
>>131402899
You don't. Japan is too crowded.
>>
>>131402899

Daily Japan immigrant slide thread.

You need some more sage, Japan.
>>
>>131402899
Import me.
>>
Let the parasites do half the work. "Mens Rights" activists wanting women to be housewife makes no sense. Here all the women are housewife while we work ourselves to death. What is "Mens Right"? To die at his desk, never have free time?
>>
I think Japan should do nothing. Population will decrease, gdp will go down for a bit, people will then start having more babies, things will stabilize.

The whole globalist idea of insisting on bringing in mass quantities of immigrants is flawed. It will cause more harm than good.
>>
File: 1494552817509.jpg (66KB, 312x379px)
1494552817509.jpg
66KB, 312x379px
>>131402899
Have you ever stopped and considered that maybe Japan will be just fine and remain a great country even with a smaller population?

Also stop posting the same thread every day or I'll destroy another one of your cities.
>>
>>131402899
I am already learnig japanese and will work in an skilled engineer position.

In return I will only ask for a qt 3.14 traditional nip gf so I can breed with her tons of sons and live a comfy and peaceful life in homogeneous japan.
>>
>>131405480
>comfy and peaceful life
The only siesta you will get is standing up on the subway Pablo
>>
>>131403504
This was always something I've been wondering about. Are salaries so low in Japan? Or is it just cultural thing of pushing for more and more even if you don't really need it?
>>
>>131402899
Force citizens to to donate sperm and eggs
Hire third world surrogate mothers
Open huge baby farms
>>
>>131402899
they must smile more so the radiation doesnt effect them
>>
>>131406031
Salaries are quite low and hours quite high, 12-16 hours being very normal there.
>>
File: 1387666769636.jpg (250KB, 816x816px)
1387666769636.jpg
250KB, 816x816px
>>131402899

See, the problem in Japans birth rate is that their whole youth is indoctrinated to self-improve, push school test scores to the maximum, to pursue careers early or be shamed by the whole family... you see, Japanese now spend their first 30 years of life committing to education and professional career, they simply do not have time to look for pussy or even conquer it. Families are created post 30 years old on average, and most even refuse to create one even then, since that might impact their professional careers. Suicide rates are also strongly linked to all of this, since Japan is all about the social image.
>>
>>131406268
Don't know much about Japan, but why is that? They seems to be always on top 10 on every possible development list, why would they earn so little?
I live in Poland, which is 2nd world, country and I've recently asked my boss if I can do 3/4 shift for 3/4 money for the duration of the summer because I'd like to finish my garden, and I barely get above minimum wage. I won't mention other 1st world European countries like Denmark or Norway, where you spend on surviving (flat, bills, food) around 20% of your wage.
>>
>>131402899
Fuck a jap woman eith your 4 inch dong and put your sement into her
>>
>>131406631
anime truly was a mistake
>>
>>131406730

Calling your self 2nd world country is rich and humble.... I'd call it 3rd world country at best. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I loathe Poland, I actually love your defense against the UN and the immigration sanctions. But you kurwas need a lot of improvement and fast, before you get annexed by someone.
>>
File: 1496954551675.png (301KB, 576x432px)
1496954551675.png
301KB, 576x432px
>>131402899
The answer is simple really
Build artificial women that can bear children
>>
you dont need to do either one. having a giant economy is a meme from the 20th century.
>>
>>131406817

Chaos theory was a mistake... nukes were a mistake... nukes resulted in anime... anime resulted in beta male Japanese population...
>>
>>131406631
This seems pretty spot on. In my time in Tokyo I saw some families with their kids (especially when I went to places like the aquarium) but on the trains it was miles and miles of business men and women in formal clothing
>>
>>131406031
Work culture is also shit. Stuff like going to after-hours karaoke parties with your boss (20 hour days, kek) and never taking vacation time, because it shows lack of dedication to the company.

But if that's what it takes to stay pure nip, who cares?
>>
>>131402899
just forbid anime
>>
>>131402899
What the Western world really needs is an economic shift to models that prepare for increased automation, not more people competing for less jobs. Else we will end up with third-world violent shitholes where the only growth is in security and medical areas due to the hell out there.
>>
>>131402899
humans don't breed well in captivity, give them more personal freedom.
>>
>>131402899
You don't, there are far too many gook subhumans in this planet already.
>>
>>131407236
Europe/US have more freedom than anywhere else, and they share the declining birth rates. The real fallacy is falling for the "WE NEED MORE PEOPLE" propaganda.
>>
Don't fall for the lie that constant growth is necessary. You're fine. Equilibrium will happen eventually.
>>
We need less people, did you not get the NWO . memo? Like more space for each person n shit. Plus we know how (((they))) want to thin the herd, id rather just fizzle out gradually than in some man made gamma ray burst shit. Thoughts?
>>
>>131402899
>How do you increase Japan's birth rate
not needed. the country will logically downsize to a comfy automation. there's a reason y'all are no longer fighting this issue the way other places are, embrace it. I am working on automation for elderly japanese right meow, actually. it's like super profitable right now and shit.
>>
>>131402899
Stop with this shit. /pol/ can't into demography, don't understand the separation theorem and cannot into investment saving relation to growth (especially when negative).
That was for the economic side.
/pol/ is not smart enough to see that China is a rising military power that need to be kept in check with massive military investment and the numbers of individual to build, maintain and man the to be yield if necessary weapons.
/Pol/ is schizophrenic when they call for pure race self sufficiency when talking about Japan whose population cannot sustain itself in any mean or lenght since numbers are dwingling.
Japan has to change, and fast. If it doesn't, it will become a chinese province in 2 decades.
>>
>>131407226
The truth is that in the future, few people will actually work. Everything else left will be war, philosophy and art.
The way economy works will be severely changed if we find energy alternatices to petroleum with the same output. Like fusion.
In any way, 500 years from now no one will actually have to work.
>>
>>131406031
You are bad person, bad husband, father, uncommitted employee unless you give all your time to work. Your future employment option depends on everything you did up to this point. Go right primary school, right cram school, right junior high, right university, get job at big famous company, be committed employee outcompete all others. Then you can earn good money and be respected by your wife and children.
>>
>>131406730
They wwork those hours because for their entire lives they've been conditioned to work those hours by their families and social circles. That and worker's rights never really took off in japan.
>>
>>131402899
Bring back the system in which parents would offer their daughters in marriage regardless of her decision. For the sake of continuing the family, and for the strength of the nation.
>>
Another nuke would help, not even joking.
>>
>>131402899
I'm doing my part, every time I go over to Nip land I fuck as many of your women as possible.
Yellow women can't help getting bleached. It's in their nature.
>>
>>131402899
hey its you again
>>
Isn't Japan overpopulated? Why would they want more people in that tiny island?
>>
>>131407099
Wife is not supposed to bring kid on train or bus, they get in the way of busy people
>>
>>131407811
holy shit you're stupid
>>
>>
File: temp.jpg (14KB, 250x250px)
temp.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>131402899
are japanese men gay or something? your women are god-tier sexy and you have a problem with birthrates? get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>131407811
"Why I love switzerland" reason number 083223

The PLA and PCC need to be destituted of their current power positions in East Asia and in the world.
Else Japan will be overrun, and America won't be there to defend it.
>>
>>131407099
Yeah dumbass. That exactly where you see those types of people. Informative post retard.
>>
>>131408274
Nice argument, really. I'll give you A.
>>131409182
I didn't say that Japan needed mass immigration, but that with current birthriate, it is doomed in a very short time line.
Immigration can be chosen, regulated and selected.
/pol/ is full of whining cunts voting for those who betray them the fastest and the worst.
>>
>>131402899

Don't you people hate outsiders? Kind of hard to immigrate if you turn outsiders into ghosts.

So immigration won't work because of your cultural, so you need to incentive women to start having multiple kids again. It would take less than a generation to fix if you put some money behind it.
>>
>>131402899
Neither. What's bad about the population lowering? Wealth aggregation? In 50 years replace retiring people with machines. E A S Y
>>
>>131408757
They're not gay, they're beta shut-ins. Something like 40% of their millennial population are still virgins.
Also japan has weird as fuck social norms where they usually don't even ask someone for a date in public.
>>
>>131402899
Accept white male immigrants from 4chan, bigot.

Irl Japan is overpopulated.
>>
>>131408757
My gf told me (white) that Japanese men don't approach women.
>>
>>131402899
You are going to have to ban 2d waifus. But if you develop functioning sex bots it's over for your country.
>>
haha two post
>>
Fly me in and in 9 months my glorious hafa empire will begin, doubling nippon's population
>>
>>131402899
You start by killing yourself, you filthy English teacher piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_2679.jpg (52KB, 462x462px)
IMG_2679.jpg
52KB, 462x462px
>>131402899
I could help with that anon
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.