[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck migrants http://www.breitbart.com/london/201 7/06/20/d

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Fuck migrants

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/20/driver-death-calais-migrants-tree-trunks/
>>
This driver was a Pole. Sad!
>>
>>131397919
This is like mad max. All they need now is doom buggys.
>>
File: 1498312782787.jpg (228KB, 737x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498312782787.jpg
228KB, 737x720px
>>131397919
>Published Friday, the letter signed by 65 people including filmmakers, actors, NGO workers, and influential politicians including left wing firebrand Jean-Luc Mélenchon, demands better treatment for migrants in Calais.

>“For several years now, thousands of migrants have been travelling to Calais, hoping to reach Great Britain for a better life,” write the signatories. They state they are “ashamed” by authorities’ efforts to deter migrants, who the letter claims “fled their countries, their relatives, their families, travelled thousands of kilometres, escaped the worst: hunger, thirst, repression, slavery, and death”, to reach Britain.

>
No government will ever succeed, by any measure including death, hunger and repression, in preventing people from moving to where life is softer and more sweet,” the letter tells Macron.

Well I petition that all those who signed the petition must now be responsible for the well being and housing of immigrants. If they sincerely feel so compassionate about these poor migrants, they should pony up and being then all into their houses and provide for them. There is nothing stopping them (the petitioners) from doing it themselves.

>preventing people from moving to where life is softer and more sweet,” the letter tells Macron

What is stopping them from providing these poor women and children with a softer and sweeter life? Nothing like working all your life build a solid country just to have savages come and being it back into the stone age. I don't understand how these people can feel that everyone is entitled to a western life.
>>
>>131397919
The surviving family should sue the shit out of france
>>
Could very well be the thing that starts a full on reprisal attacks against migrants.
>>
Pilot in front of trucks fucking when?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.