[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you justify attempting to destroy humanity? How do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

How can you justify attempting to destroy humanity?

How do you justify breeding madness and chaos over any form of logical discourse. You glorify strife and misery. You cheer for suffering. You lust for war.

In your abandonment of mankind and your predatory glee at the annihilation of humanity's single chance at overcoming their limitations as a part of the natural order, what are you? What are you? What have you become?
>>
>>131396721
Wat?
>>
>>131396721
I dunno. Hands of my monies you rancid leftists. Wanna solve the world's problems? Do it on your own dime, scabs. The sight, the very idea, of you offends me.
>>
>>131396721
Imperial shitters get out. This is Xenos country now.
>>
>>131396721
I don't glorify strife, misery, or suffering. I understand their importance. Here's a quote from Thus Spoke Zarathustra which you just reminded me of:

"For justice speaks thus to me: 'Men are not equal.'
An neither should they become so! What would my love of the Overman be, if I spoke otherwise?
They should press on to the future on a thousand bridges and paths, and there should be more and more war and inequality among them: thus my great love makes me speak!
In their hostilities they shall become inventors of images and ghosts, and with those images and ghosts they shall yet fight the highest fight against one another!
Good and evil, and rich and poor, and high and low, and all names of the values: they shall be weapons and ringing signs that life must overcome itself again and again!
Life wants to build itself up into the heights with columns and stairs: it wants to look into the far distance and out towards joyful beauties - therefore it needs height!
And because it needs height, it needs steps and conflict among the steps and the climbers! Life wants to climb and in climbing overcome itself."

What is life without conflict? Acceptance of conflict is merely the first step in recognizing the reality of the situation for men.
>>
File: 1495821057159.jpg (545KB, 500x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1495821057159.jpg
545KB, 500x1291px
>>131397948
Xeno pussy was made for Imperial cock.
>>
>>131396721
I just hate upper middle class libs t b h. Don't care what happens to the world as long as they're fucked.
>>
>>131396721

"The world is Hell. But we have a chance to start over in the rubble. But first, there has to be rubble."
>>
>>131396721

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.