[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw peers slave over jobs, families and trying to be fit,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: smug_cat_by_khuanlertmai-dbbekwp.jpg (230KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smug_cat_by_khuanlertmai-dbbekwp.jpg
230KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw peers slave over jobs, families and trying to be fit, living the life as they say, while I sit at home playing vidya all day because I am not part of that group mentality.
>>
>>131391618
>le vidya gaem guy!!

Lol shut up faggot
>>
File: 1471973378912.jpg (83KB, 550x537px) Image search: [Google]
1471973378912.jpg
83KB, 550x537px
>>131391618
>tfw I have a job and I still prefer to spend all my free-time sitting home playing vidya, so that's what I do every day.

You parasites disgust me.
>>
Right, but in 10 years, we will have families and jobs and homes with children to take care of, while you will either be long dead, or very close to the edge, alone and worthless. Even your mother will hide her face from what you will become.
>>
>>131391618
regret is a few years around the corner, enjoy
>>
>>131391994
its what you keep telling yourself to remain in chains
>>
>>131392072
not this time Mr Bond
>>
>>131391994
>Implying slaving for someone else and marriage are virtues
>>
File: 1455696417792.png (19KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1455696417792.png
19KB, 429x410px
This is actually what I do. I play video games like Cossacks 3, Roblox and TF2, and when I'm low on money, I freelance as a voice actor over the internet, from the comfort of my room.

Life is good.
>>
The things lonely people do to convince themselves they aren't lonely are really sad
I feel you man
I had the same hedonistic view of the world where i just wanted to suck myself into vidya so i can ignore the real life shit
being the hero really gives your life fulfillment and shit
but at one point you'll realize that you not only get less and less of that feeling of completion you start realizing that the bonds you make with people in vidya are nickels and dimes compared to real life connections
And once you get a clear goal in mind
a vision you strive for, any hardship will be nothing
going with a mindset of i need this 0.5% drop in real life is what will make you succeed
but the first step is the hardest because you don't know where you need to actually put your foot
you might get there dude
i did
>>
How can a person who plays video games consider themselves to be white, or even human? You're the harbinger of all that is evil and parasitic about technology. You're splashing around in this kiddy pool of sense experience instead of actually living. Disgusting filth.
>>
>>131393792
and ull fall out of it, then sing another song
>>
>>131393792
also I dont play vidya to compensate.
I do it bcoz its what I want to do. Is doing what you want, not what life forces you into, a foreign concept to you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.