[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If polar bears are endangered, why don't we send brown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: brolar bears.jpg (74KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
brolar bears.jpg
74KB, 800x531px
If polar bears are endangered, why don't we send brown bears north?
>>
>>131385857

Because you don't mix noble pure polar bears and shitskin bears you fucking salmon-sandwich making dumbass
>>
File: God hates OP.jpg (58KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
God hates OP.jpg
58KB, 600x673px
>>131385857
Mostly because God hates Op and condemns him to perpetual virginity aggravated by daily fap threads.
>>
>>131386346
Their skin is the same color, it's just the fur that's different.
>>
>>131386444

One time when I was on vacation in Norway I took a shit in the swimming pool but I was only a kid so it was okay
>>
File: dumbass.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>131385857
The brown bears are already going there they're white cause it snows there dumbass
>>
>>131385857
>white Polar Bear population declines
>send Brown Bears north to breed them out for good
why
>>
>>131386636
It's ok if you ate salmon first... I mean, if it was salmon shit.

Anyway, reported to PST.
>>
>>131385857
why don't we breed pandas with bears and make pandas carnivore again
>>
>>131387029
What is PST?
>>
>>131387029

Vem gillar du mest, Anders Breivik eller Varg Vikernes? Jag tycker mest om Breivik.
>>
That will only work in combination with a propaganda campaign to induce Polar guilt, pictures of dead and dying cubs on Arctic media and a generous wellfish package for the newly arrived Grizzlies from their war-torn territories.
>>
File: медведики.jpg (46KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
медведики.jpg
46KB, 640x426px
>>131385857
>send brown bears north
Go away. We wouldn give you our bears
>>
>>131385857
As their habitat is disappearing, Polar bears are actually travel south and are mating with brown bears. There are now polar bear-brown bear hybrids actually alive.
>>
>>131385857
I think the stunning lack of diversity in the arctic is shameful. Really needs more pandas and grizzlys.
>>
>>131387755
Can the hybrids breed? From what i have read many species can interbreed and have healthy off spring but the off spring are unable to reproduce
>>
>>131387994
yes they can breed

they are not that different compared to tigers and lions
>>
>>131387994

Yes, it's like donkeys and horses. They can reproduce but the result is retarded nigger offspring that is infertile.
>>
>>131387994
Yes, the hybrids are actually fertile.

There are many instances of this, including the "coy wolf" hybrid that's taking over North America. Genetic testing revealed that the coy wolf is actually the ofspreing of 3 distinct species: wolves, coyotes, and domesticated dogs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.