[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was debating with a Vietnamese-Canadian "anti-racist (predjudice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: morallyjustify.png (197KB, 612x432px) Image search: [Google]
morallyjustify.png
197KB, 612x432px
I was debating with a Vietnamese-Canadian "anti-racist (predjudice + power type of person)" on reddit, and I was going through all the usual talking points as to why to oppose immigration and he was having none of it. I eventually got angered to the point that I said this is happening in every white country and people like you who don't think this is a problem are why people are becoming nazis. I promptly revealed my power level and admited that the real reason I was against immigration was because it caused I was natsoc being natsoc is about doing what is best for your people. He actually didn't seem opposed to the idea in general but started acting dumb in regards to how immigration and multiculturalism endangers the survival of the white race. This obviously frustrated me, but it did reveal something. People are not really opposed to the idea of white collective interest, but rather only white collective interest getting in the way of what they want (now what anti-racists ultimately amounts to white genocide but this is beside the point) What I learnt from this is publicly claiming to be working for the collective interest of white people is not something the vast majority of people will attack us for, its only when we interfere with their plans that they will call us racist, but they already do that so we might as well be just be open about promoting white collective interest, and arguably if people accept that as legitimate we can then work our way backwards against white genocide policies instead of trying to tackle them one by one while pretending to not be working for white collective interest.
>>
Also forgot to mention he acted dumb towards white becoming a minority, and more specifically why becoming a minority under islam would be bad for the survival of the white race
>>
>>131370317
he is not ''vietnamese -canadian''
he is just vietnamese
to be canadian you have to be white. not even mixed
>>
>>131370317
it pisses me off how minorities can have group goals but us as a majority can't, If I told anyone I am looking out for white peopel as a collectyive I would be called nazi there is no denying people would hate that? I don't get i though race inst skin deep, I meet a man from Pakistan the other day and he told me he was a British Pakistani, he knew his parents were Pakistanie so he decided he was race is more than just skin deep, he didn't want to be British but he was born there.... only white people can be British only white people can be Australian if there not they don't consider them selves Aussies.....
>>
>>131373213
Canadian is a post-national country

and besides, there's no such thing as "White". Dumb burger
>>
>>131370317
>on reddit
you have to go back
>>
>>131370317
Not really all that much of a useful "discovery" because absolutely everything we do in our own interest will be perceived as going against theirs by them.
>>
>>131376320
asian anon here. I have to agree with what you say. Hyphenated people do not exist. No such thing. I get called a nazi all the time by my friends because of my views. If I have no problem telling people that Hitler was the good guy, then you shouldn't worry about stating basic facts and truths.
>>
>>131377408
Not american, but I would say the USA is a bit different to other societies in that it does create 'American' from most ethnic backgrounds but I know most minorities in Australia don't wanna be 'Australian".

Also you don't have to support Hitler, he commited genocide not a very good thing arguing what eh did was right I can not agree with that.

Also are you mixed race like Asian/euro??
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.