[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think should be the criteria for determining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8658.jpg (29KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8658.jpg
29KB, 436x337px
What do you think should be the criteria for determining guilt in a rape trial?
>>
>>131366788
Hes black, he did it.
>>
was the woman a virgin prior?
no, the man owns her nothing unless it was violent.
yes, then guilty if proven.
>>
proof
>>
how about proof that a rape occurred

preferably more recent than 30 years ago
>>
>>131366788
Semen or GTFO
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: zoop.jpg (53KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
zoop.jpg
53KB, 500x384px
>>131366788
>>
>>131366788
Niggers automatically go to jail
>>
>>131366788
The woman must bring five (5) male witnesses to testify that they witnessed this rape take place.
If they do not have five (5) male witnesses, then the rape did not happen, she is a liar and shall receive 100 lashes in the public square inshallah.
>>
>>131366788
It should be nothing less than DNA evidence and a rape kit. This "I was raped 30 years ago and just now had the courage to step forward" crap needs to stop. There is no way anyone can prove that. I don't know all of the details in the cosby case, so I don't want to assume, but I doubt they have any real evidence when it happened so long ago.
>>
>>131366788
There needs to be four male, muslim witnesses or it didn't happen
>>
Quaalude's give women multiple orgasms.
>>
>>131366788
creampie no alibi
>>
File: IMG_0884.jpg (133KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
133KB, 900x900px
>>131366788
Nothing short of confession from the alleged rapist, along with video and audio evidence from the rapist and rapee. The rapee must also provide no less than one eyewitness who can each provide a DNA sample of the alleged rapist. Anything short of this evidence should result in the alleged rapee serving 5x the maximum sentence for rape.
Women have proven themselves liars too many times for anything short of these ,erasures to be accepted as justice.
>>
>>131366788
Evidence beyond reasonable doubt.
>>
File: IMG_3245.jpg (102KB, 750x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.jpg
102KB, 750x833px
>>131366788
Whether she did or did not have a most splendiforous time or not
>>
its not rape if no one can find the body
>>
There's no reason to think Cosby even ever met any of these women, let alone had sex with them, let alone raped them.
>>
>>131366788
If he's accused of doing it on several occasions days apart he's not guilty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.