[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the holocaust actually happen? Wheres the proof? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 454.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
454.png
59KB, 684x710px
Did the holocaust actually happen?

Wheres the proof?

I've read hitler actually gave jews a chance to leave germany before the war went down and they refused.
>>
>>131361435
Many of us know that from 1933 to 1945 up to 6 million Jewish people lost their lives during the Holocaust, and more than 11 million people were killed altogether. We have photographs of the concentration camps, the ruins of which are still around today and can be visited. We have testimony from Nazi officials. There are survivors with arm tattoos and eyewitness accounts of the tragedy.
>>
There is more Proof that it didn't happen then it did happen.

Case closed.
>>
>>131361629
/thread
>>
>>131361684
woah woah hold up

whats the proof that it never happened?
>>
>>131361543
The German officials were tortured to give false confessions. Ahahahahahaha.
>>
File: merica.jpg (378KB, 1000x823px) Image search: [Google]
merica.jpg
378KB, 1000x823px
NOOOOOOOOOOO this was the true slaughter.... the true jews are the northern tribes and the kikes created the NWO through their schemes
>>
File: concentration liberated.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
concentration liberated.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>131361543
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus THE HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL THE WHITE GOD CHILDREN OF LIGHT
>>
>>131361543

Rofl. There were never six million jews living in Germany. Thousands died on both sides. There weren't enough ovens in the camps to kill that many people, especially with the fuel shortages going on. The red cross had full access of the camps and records the deaths at about 300,000. ?You're a tard.
>>
File: 1432096735523.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1432096735523.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>131361543

Gas yourself
>>
File: 1475201035042.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1475201035042.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>>131361543
>numbers can't be aggrandized or memed into being
>testimony can't be created or coerced
>tattoos can't be faked or done for other reasons

A person would have to be a special kind of retarded to not see that the jewish narrative of WWII is questionable, at best.
>>
>>131362447
A chick who i worked with said her grandmother is still to this day a proud nazi.
She was from Estonia and ran away to nazi germany during the war because she said Russians were coming through her town rounding people up and putting them in "Camps".
>>
>>131361435
I'm tired of normie questions
>>
>>131361543
it was 16 million you racist antisemitic piece of shit
>>
>>131361435
Hey Goyim gtfo of our country,
Don't take anything, leave your money and your houses, and go.....somewhere else

Yeah thanks Goyim
>>
>>131363230
(You)
>>
>>131361543

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/elie-wiesel-died-before-he-confessed-his-lies-about-the-holocaust-says-french-website/

Simon Wiesenthal Lied—and Admitted It, Says Top Israeli Holocaust Historian
Self-proclaimed “Nazi hunter” Simon Wiesenthal blatantly lied about the number of people allegedly killed in the Holocaust, and when confronted, he openly admitted it, Israel’s top Holocaust historian and editor of Yad Vashem’s Encyclopaedia of the Holocaust has announced.

http://barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/

reported in israeli media buried here.

/sarc or not, if one guys lies can pass i to the history books, people desperate to justify an ashkenazi ethnostate on Arab land and with disproportionate influence can certainly greatly exaggerate.

anyone know about the Katyn Forest?

https://youtu.be/4d8Lw8MEjsU

you'll want to watch because everything William Pierce says is true.
>>
File: IMG_9605.jpg (67KB, 642x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9605.jpg
67KB, 642x591px
>>131361435

the Judeobolshevik holocaust of the Russian people really happened and was in the 15/20 million range

https://youtu.be/4d8Lw8MEjsU

jewish power is such that THAT history is all but memory holed but if theres any justice it will be a Russian nuke that destroys Jerusalem
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.