[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else not care that much about the way the world is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1487593076732.jpg (59KB, 715x535px) Image search: [Google]
1487593076732.jpg
59KB, 715x535px
Does anyone else not care that much about the way the world is going?

Serious question.

With society changing so rapidly with the rise of feminism, marxism, SJWs, Islam and the general population being blind to the dangers of such concepts, is it not just natural selection acting itself upon a society?

here at /pol/ we have it figured out. We know Islam is cancer, we know feminism is bullshit and we know Marxists are behind race mixing and so on. Even with numerous warning signs such as 9/11 or San Berandino or the Pulse Night Club shooting, the general population still does not revolt meaning the majority of people will be cattle waiting to be slaughtered next. Instead of finding solutions to radical Muslims in our country (you know, like deporting them or executing them) we find excuses for them. "Not all Muslims," "Think of the moderates!" "This terrorist attack will only cause more Islamaphobia!" are the common things we hear repeated by the general population, hell we just change our facebook profile photos to the flag of the country that was struck with an attack. We do nothing, and don't even get me started on when a nigger gets shot by a white police officer.

It's natural selection at work and I've just realized this.

My game plan is to live as rural as possible, away from everyone. I plan on owning either a cabin in the mountains or a lake house in a rural part of a conservative state like Wyoming. It's far away from any real danger, and it's pro 2nd amendment meaning if anyone does try to fuck with you, you can unleash hell on them. Let the world suffer, let the multicultural enthusiasts burn in the fire they created when radical Muslims they went to school with end up blowing them up at a concert or at a bar or when niggers have another chimpout because a dindu got shot by the man.

I'll be having a drink and watching the world crash and burn in peace.

Does the rest of /pol/ share this view?

pic somewhat related
>>
File: ignoranceisbliss.jpg (88KB, 670x283px) Image search: [Google]
ignoranceisbliss.jpg
88KB, 670x283px
>i understand there are problems

>i am content with doing absolutely nothing about them

natural selection indeed faggot
>>
>>131353788
i don't really care
life's shit. humanity's shit.
just waiting for us to go extinct, to be honest
>>
File: Mamma Mia.jpg (49KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
Mamma Mia.jpg
49KB, 552x446px
>>131354339

you fucking nigger, what part of the "general population" portion did you not understand? Society is fucking doomed and there's nothing you can do about it. Even with the election of Trump, you have retards screeching #resist. I don't care enough about those faggots to save them, I only care about my fucking self and those who share my views.
>>
>>131354645
>you fucking nigger, what part of the "general population" portion did you not understand?

Hey look that's not what you said at all

>My game plan is to live as rural as possible, away from everyone. I plan on owning either a cabin in the mountains or a lake house in a rural part of a conservative state like Wyoming.

now get back to that bottle drunky it wont drink itself
>>
>>131354875

What a nigger. I mentioned "general population" at least twice in my original post.

>>131354529

That's the spirit, but I disagree. Nazis found a new life in South America, all hope is not lost no matter how bad it gets.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.