[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you harness your sexual energies to transform your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 7[1].jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
7[1].jpg
21KB, 852x480px
Why dont you harness your sexual energies to transform your life from your degenerate practices?
>>
>>131349295
/x/ pls go and stay go
>>
File: 1498273682071s.jpg (7KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498273682071s.jpg
7KB, 201x250px
>>131349295
>>
>>131349295
>implying i don't
>>
>>131349295
How do I go about doing that?
>>
>>131349295
See I've been telling people this for a long time, but sadly they don't listen.

It is the core secret of the largest secret societies in the world.

Strangely, sexuality has become so saturated and normalized in our culture it has become almost banal, blending in with people's normal perceptions to the point that it hardly registers, which is the reason few comprehend its importance and potency.

tldr If you're not eating your jizz and masturbating while embodying Horus, what are you even doing with your life?
>>
>>131351632

Tantric sex magick
We have to summon Tarl for this one
>>
i dont know op, why dont YOU just do this superhuman thing i described non-specifically?
>>
File: laughinsnek.jpg (14KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
laughinsnek.jpg
14KB, 300x235px
>he hasn't harnessed his kundalini energy
>>
>>131349379
Found the professional ejaculator.
>>
>>131351765
>controlling your sexual energies is a superhuman act
this is a losing attitude, anon
rise above
>>
>>131351674
crowleyite?
>>
>>131351908
he said harnessing, not controlling.
>>
>>131351674
>>131352039

Sounds pretty Black Tantra to me, so probably.
>>
>>131352039
>>131352354
I was just joking, but yeah that's basically the idea. Probably don't eat your jizz.

Also Crowley is a weak coward. A "Black Brother" or one who is spiritually weak. He died impotent, as a heroin addict. He plagiarized many of the core aspects of Thelema from the story Gargantua and Pantagruel, by Francois Rabelais. (ex. The "Abbey of Theleme" and "Love is the Law" etc). He is not impressive or admirable in my view.
>>
>>131352733
he was an excellent author
probably my favorite from him is his 8 lectures on yoga

>It is my will to explain the subject of Yoga in clear language, without resort to jargon or the enunciation of fantastic hypotheses, in order that this great science may be thoroughly understood as of universal importance
>For, like all great things, it is simple; but, like all great things, it is masked by confused thinking; and, only too often, brought into contempt by the machinations of knavery.
>(1) There is more nonsense talked and written about Yoga than about anything else in the world. Most of this nonsense, which is fostered by charlatans, is based upon the idea that there is something mysterious and Oriental about it. There isn't. Do not look to me for obelisks and odalisques, Rahat Loucoum, bul-buls, or any other tinsel imagery of the Yoga-mongers. I am neat but not gaudy. There is nothing mysterious or Oriental about anything, as everybody knows who has spent a little time intelligently in the continents of Asia and Africa. I propose to invoke the most remote and elusive of all Gods to throw clear light upon the subject-the light of common sense.
>>
>>131351674
this guy knows
>>
>>131351632
>>131352733
>>131352354
Just stop fapping at all.
ib4
>it's healthy and prevents prostate cancer
It's not, and it prevents prostate cancer only in man of 50 years of age +, for young people fapping more than once a day actually increase prostate cancer probability, it also destroy dopamine receptors in brain so you are unable feel everyday happiness, your brain only detects high doses of dopamine released after orgasm, you can heal those receptors by 3 month of not fapping/not orgasming.
>>
dont whack off and lift heavy weights A/B/C schedule for 2 weeks, and decide for yourself

no need to be all faggot mystical about it - you save energy and raise testosterone

everyone's different but generally try to cum no more than say twice a week... once if over 30
>>
>>131353499
if I don't fap I cum in my sleep
a lot

I should probably just get a gf again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.