[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up big time /pol/ >get invited to this big chem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 38

File: gah.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gah.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
I fucked up big time /pol/

>get invited to this big chem study group
>discussion about the draft comes up
>some faggot asks me if I think women should be drafted
>I say no not really
>I can tell that's not the answer he was expecting
>asks me if I think they should be allowed to serve
>say probably not
>ANON WTF THAT THAT'S SEXIST
>entire group shifts their attention towards me
>well fuck now I gotta defend myself
>tell him war is horrible and there's no reason to subject women to that, they already have enough on their plate as it is
>faggot #2 buts in and asks if I think women should be in academics
>I say it shouldn't be encouraged
>both faggots in disbelief
>ask them what they'd value more: a female lawyer or a women with 6 well raised children
>finally a girl chimes in with the woman with kids of course
>Asian cunt goes no they're equal
>faggot #2 says this is why I'm a virgin (was it that obvious?)
>one guy says he has to go and the group slowly dissolves
>>
Rape them
>>
File: thefug.webm (676KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thefug.webm
676KB, 640x480px
>>131347874
>>
File: 1495055179690.png (587KB, 633x493px) Image search: [Google]
1495055179690.png
587KB, 633x493px
>>131347767
you are 100% autistic
>>
>>131347767
Grab em by the pussy.
>>
>>131347767
You are extremely autistic and they are retarded
>>
>>131348028
>>131348307
I wish dudes
>>
>>131347767
You have to learn when to show and hide your powerlevel, enjoy being "that nazi" for that group and all the social circles the people from said group belong to.
>>
can't compromise your own beliefs..
they see us as bigots,
we're just so far ahead of the curve, they can't see us anymore.
>>
>>131347767
Your answers were spot on. I agree with you. Way to be honest
>>
>>131347767
>I fucked up by stating what I believe.
Man up faggot.

>posts a Peterson
>can't back up gender roles
Pathetic
>>
>>131347767
i dont think you fucked up. you handled it pretty well. short answers. state your beliefs, that asian chick prolly wants your dick now.
trust me, im a stranger on the internet.
>>
>>131347767
Kek i think you and 90% of pol have been in this position.

At least you defended your opinion. Shame on those other kids for insulting you because of your beliefs. They'll have more problems later in life than you will
>>
>>131347767
Nigga, I got drunk at the bar the other night and said that white trash were the worst kind of trash "because they have no excuse" and that they should "be gassed." This was to a group of like 4 people.

Fucking alcohol and autism don't mix.

:(
>>
>>131348547
he wont be that nazi. he'll be a guy that stated his beliefs when asked. he never shoved it down someones throat, he simply answered honestly.
>>
>>131348024
The only anime character that actually looks asian
>>
>>131348898
I wish dude she as qt as fuck, unfortunately I'm a chinlet so I doubt it.

>>131348933
top kek
>>
>>131347767
Alpha. You did good anon.
>>
>>131347874
this
>>
>>131348898
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1491066976927.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1491066976927.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
>>131347767
>>>faggot #2 says this is why I'm a virgin (was it that obvious?)
OP, you probably walk like a virgin.
>>
OP, your statements about women in the military are totally acceptable. However...

OK, you should learn to lie about things like this. Don't spaz out and say women shouldn't be allowed to go to college.

>>131348933

This is true though. Good job, anon.
>>
2 sides to every story

>Feel bad for quiet kid in class, invite him to big chem group study
>Someone mentions draft in passing
>Quiet kid pipes up with loud voice
>"I DONT THINK WOMEN SHOULD SERVE"
>Umm okay man. Alright guys let's get started
>"YEAH THEY'RE FRAIL AND MEN WOULD SPEND THE WHOLE TIME HAVING TO SAVE THEM"
>Hey man, we're here to study, not talk politics.
>"ARE YOU SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT?"
>It's just sort of sexist man, and we all want to study, this assignment is worth a lot of points...
Etc...
>>
As long as your confident and keep your cool and smile you'll be fine.
>>
>>131347767
Natsoc waifu located
>>
>>131348547
>You have to learn when to show and hide your powerlevel
This is an overrated concept. SJWs never hide their power level. They're free to arrogantly march around saying they're a demi-boy dragonkin and everybody has to call them xer - But we're expected to hide totally normal opinions like that women shouldn't serve in the military?

The smarter people with better opinions should be just as aggressive as all these dumbass SJWs running around.
>>
>>131347767

If every good person spoke out with such straightforwardness at all times, our country wouldn't be as cucked as it is now.

Make this behavior a daily occurrence, and feel no shame whatsoever in being honest.
>>
>>131348547
He is learning. You show it always and hide it never.
>>
>>131347767
>>faggot #2 says this is why I'm a virgin (was it that obvious?)
should've said you were gay
>>
File: IMG_1368.png (119KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.png
119KB, 1237x1017px
>>131348933
Black trash as 60% of the black population in North America commit the most crime BY FAR (last few years homicide doesn't even need to be looked at on a per capita basi) the continent of Africa's populace brings nothing to the species White had to bring them out of tribalism cause they couldn't even do that themselves

> white trash is the worse trash

LMFAO pathetic
>>
>>131349689
I swear this wasn't me

>>131349729
she was a fat black chick lol
>>
>>131349016
so fucking much this.

you fucking cowards.
so afraid to have your worldview challenged.
yes. challenged. social exclusion is that challenge. get over it.

if you can't make your case well enough to convince the layman then you don't have a case.

i red pill every time with resistance but i have the stats on hand. it ends the conversation. use qualifying words. simple.
im not saying loose your job over it but when confronted be honest.
if your worldview is correct there will be no problems because your right and they are not and you can show them that.

all you stormfags and alt-stupid absuvativeism idiots "hide your power level" because when you say something stupid you can't back it up with anything at all reasonable.
>>
>>131349221
>unfortunately I'm a chinlet so I doubt it.

men are only ugly when they lack confidence. seriously. im not kidding.
>>
looks like someone forgot most of the world are PC nigger chinkss
>>
You can't take it too far if you "look" like a virgin. Women shouldn't be drafted? OK, lots would agree. Women shouldn't be encouraged to get into academia? Dude. No.

If you were talk good looking muscular guy who's charming, THEN you can say shit like that, because people will think " well shit this guy seems to have it all, maybe his opinions are worth a damn".

You know those pictures making fun of the alt right where it shows skinny or fat looking losers? Those wouldn't be there if they were at least all muscular looking.

Fix yourself up before expecting anyone to take you seriously. People naturally want the strong horse. I noticed a radically different reaction to my ultra conservative views after a few months of taking care of myself.
>>
File: IMG_1230.png (968KB, 962x2073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.png
968KB, 962x2073px
>>131348933
Let me guess blacks have excuses? LMFAO

> my race could not conquer and build a society, when the world operated on conquering and defending. Now we are 1000's of years behind in development.

Hey at least you get it.
>>
>>131347767
*slow clap for anon*
You didn't fuck up man. You have beliefs, you stood up for them. That's integrity.
And I notice in your story they didn't offer any arguments. They just asked what you believed and then judged you for it.
Group dissolving is you owning them. Being Alpha. That's how lefties concede defeat these days, my man.
Be proud.
PS - Check the Redpill thread when they come up, there's often shares of a Military anon going into depth on women in the Military and how they're getting pushed through and how that fucks with morale and group dynamics.
>>
>>131349793
THIS

STOP HIDING

the world is changing and we will hide through it until its RUINED like the great civilizations before us were.

afraid to speak truth? over come your fear or cede to insanity. then its your fault.
>>
>>131349793
this
>>
>>131350135

You can't use the correct form of "loose/lose" or "you're/your" but you redpill everyone you talk to with memorized statistics. Sure, buddy...
>>
File: 1443712013813.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443712013813.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>131350335
sure bro...

>>131350439
Sad but true. I'm low-key planning on dropping out and getting a job for jaw surgery anyways, the virginlife is too depressing.
>>
>>131347767
>Asian cunt goes no they're equal
you should have argued back and owned those idiots
you're a goddamn cuck, op
>>
>>131347767
made em think their own thoughts too hard dave
>>
>>131347767
The girl agreed with you. That's all that matters. Now spread your seed and giver her six well raised children.
>>
>>131350439
yeah. directing women away from academia is not only economically stupid in today's world but it violates basic god given rights, specifically the pursuit of happiness.

im not a feminist but have some standards.
>>
>>131348898
I was out with some friends a few months ago, a few couples, a few single guys and girls. My buddy is wearing an "I enjoy pussy" shirt, using the "I enjoy Coke" design. This feminist girl is there with her boyfriend and is shooting the guy dirty looks because of his shirt. So he starts talking about how he treated his ex like shit. Made her cry all the time, made her do anal, shit like that. Feminist acts offended and said he was a pig. A few days later, she starts texting his ass trying to hangout.
>>
>>131347767
Stfu virgin. Your first thought was to come cry to 4chan that your normie friends where being mean to you? Fucking virign loser, kill yourself.
>>
>>131350709
A beard will hide that, anon
>>
Well done. I fucking love dropping red pills on Normies. Yeah you might get called a racist bigot every once in a while but nothing is better than knowing you completly mind fucked them on their world view and they will be spending the rest of the day trying to process what happened
>>
>>131350878
It's still an unnecessary waste of resources. If someone did a study attempting to measure output of "factually correct and useful" research in various fields by demographic it would be almost entirely white, Asian, Jewish and Indian males. Women solving problems in science is a meme; female scientists worth the name are the rarest substance in the universe.
>>
>>131350654
i dont consider this a formal medium. i type without non rhetorical punctuation, or typo corrections. i dont even re read before i post.

i just dont give a fuck, as long as my post conveys it's intended meaning.
which you have nothing to say about, asshole.
>>
>>131347767
Next time focus on chemistry instead of world politics. People will always accept the brick wall answer. Shut up, leave me alone, i dont care, lets do chemistry, all qualifying and reasonable answers
>>
Did you try shifting the topic to niggers?
>>
>>131350878
I don't think they should be banned or anything but the idea is just retarded. Women have this amazing ability to perpetuate our society forward, why squander it?
>>
you can't be a beta if you wish to redpill.
not only will you look like a bitter virgin, it will fuck up your psyche if you're not prepared to keep up with the bantz. you'll get to defensive and look like a fool.
>>
File: 1418174621843~2.jpg (12KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
1418174621843~2.jpg
12KB, 216x216px
>>131347767
>ask them what they'd value more: a female lawyer or a women with 6 well raised children
You won. Other guy resorted to ad hominem by calling you a virgin
>>
File: dsc_5328.jpg (140KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_5328.jpg
140KB, 960x641px
>>131347767
Fucking legend!
>>
>>131350878
>basic god given rights

There is no "God given right" to education. Also, your rights are given to you by the State.
>>
>>131350654
and i don't redpill them i just point out that they don't know the whole story. its so fucking simple because everyone has half baked ideas.

just gotta say "did you know ..." which invalidates there immidiate argument, no need to take it further than "i disagree and this is why".

if they retort you either disprove or realize you don't know and shut the fuck up and go learn it.
>>
>>131351047
It's also a nice way of filtering out stupid people from your group of friends. My friends like bringing me around to gatherings with lots of liberals because I usually end up making someone cry. They find it hilarious and usually a majority of the people turn out to be on my side once the realize they aren't going to get kicked out of the party for saying so. The only way to win against SJW is to not back down from your beliefs and show you aren't scared of them.
>>
>>131350135

I have like 5 pie charts on my phone with statistics on islam that I have had to pull out many times at the bar
>>
>>131350878
there shouldn't be non-stem taught in college
. that will reduce the amount of useless retards in college, male and female, and help wash away the feminized propaganda they preach there.
>>
File: simonandlewis.png (472KB, 620x392px) Image search: [Google]
simonandlewis.png
472KB, 620x392px
>>131351354
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's impossible to redpill someone if you have a face like this. Maybe I should join the radio club or something.
>>
>>131347767
You didn't fuck up. Good answers, and you only gave them because they asked.
>>
>>131347767

If chicks want to serve let them serve. THere's a chick A-10 pilot in Congress.

The only faggot here is OP.
>>
>>131351205
still women are 50% of the population and today that means they are 50% of the potential labor.

no getting around that. quality/quantity arguments can be made but higher education, i think, is necessary for all citizens when IQ/knowledge is THE deciding factor in a states ability to compete globally, in anything.
>>
>>131347767
Never argue with a leftist, unless you know for sure you can carefully crush them by knowing their points of view beforehand.
>>
>>131351597
you are correct, sir.

sociology is not science.
>>
File: 1280px-Yuan_chinese_gun.jpg (210KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Yuan_chinese_gun.jpg
210KB, 1280x958px
>>131351462

Is there a god given right to a firearm? It as after all a Chinese invention.
>>
>>131351628
they'd be alright without the cuckglasses, grow some facial hair if your jaw/chin is fucked up.

beta is also a mindset, you looks can perpetuate how you interact with the world. pretty people have a much more carefree attitude because of that. betas will be more defensive and seem bitter way more often, even if they are technically correct.
>>
>>131347767
>t. Virgin
>>
>>131347767
You guys can't just blert this stuff out. You gave no logical argument or facts. I would have brought up the rape statistics of female soldiers, the failure of women to pass physical requirements, pregnancy, menstruation, but no you go straight for "naw women? Its too hard being a woman we should protect them from war."
>>
File: 1498235281800.png (73KB, 202x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498235281800.png
73KB, 202x296px
>>131351462
>your rights are given to you by the state
>>
>>131351312
yeah but, dude, this is fucking selective forces happening here.

if a women doesn't breed then something is fucking wrong with her and that DNA needs to get the fuckin boot ASAP.

thats how it works.

the reason she doesn't reproduce DOES NOT FUCKIN MATTER AT ALL
selection doesn't care.

you shouldn't repress the culling of traits which end up being antithetical to survival.
you are looking at this issue from very far away, thats why they can't relate, but even from that angle your wrong.
if your concern is for the population then let the non-breeders non-breed.
>>
>>131351886
Nice meme, did you make it yourself?
>>
>>131351715
I have no problem with women doing this once they are 30+ and their children are teenagers or grown. They have time then to go to work if they wish. But "career first, marriage and children second" is nothing but a business class lie and an inversion of natural order. Women are supposed to give birth to children when they are young.

But also, there should be no forcing of gender integration and quotas in the workplace. If women can hack it and be useful they can stay, but no bitching about patriarchy or oppression or the problem being male discrimination when EVERYONE is useless and trying not to be. If you can't produce and produce quality you are beyond useless in academia.
>>
>>131351659
Fuck off. Bitches aren't built to fight or fly. Bitches can't even compete at video games professionally.

Women at home raising the children. Men at work and fighting to protect them.
>>
File: mmajor.jpg (21KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
mmajor.jpg
21KB, 306x423px
>>131347767
Obviously you're too much of a pussy to be opening your mouth in public, anon. Save yourself all this hysteria and in future just keep it buttoned.
>>
File: 1497353567163.png (38KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
1497353567163.png
38KB, 338x322px
>>131347767
You did the right thing. always show your true power levels, no matter how autistic you make yourself look.
>Be me
>In HS
>Overactive penis.jpeg
>Sees grill with spectacular tits and body in general
>Find out she is a feminist
>Overactive autism.jpeg
>Red pill the shit out of her
>Never changes her mind, but the more I do this the more she wants me
>Keep doing this
>8 months later she wants it fo' real
>fuckoffhoe.png
>She gets pissy and oddly attracted to me at the same time
>3 years later see the exact same fucking thing with Laci Green and Chris
>Realize that my autism blocked a potential relationship with her
>Still 0 fucks given because she was a lifeless feminist
>Feelsgoodman.mp4
>>
>>131347767
OP do you happen to attend school in CA?
>>
>>131351462
>There is no "God given right" to education.
never said there was.

i said there is a right to not be impeded in your attempt to educate yourself by the state or intentional private action.

enacting policy which DISCOURAGES is in fact tax payer funded coercion.
>>
>>131351659
You mean the one without legs?
>>
>>131352027
>if a women doesn't breed then something is fucking wrong with her
That's so wrong man. If society tells you your whole life how shitty having kids is then of course you're "not going to breed". And the whole inferior DNA thing is bullshit too because of the rise of crisprr and designer babies.
>>
This is /pol/ in real life... Cringe level pretty much the same than purple haired landwhale SJWs
>>
>>131347874
This is the only acceptable course of action
>>
>>131352226
boston
>>
File: bandicam_20170528_115122714.jpg (172KB, 988x534px) Image search: [Google]
bandicam_20170528_115122714.jpg
172KB, 988x534px
>>131347767
Your not wrong OP. Scoop the qt's digits who came to your aid and blow the rest of the group off. Fuck em
>>
>>131350709
Do fucking put the pussy on the pedestal! Seriously approach a chick while truly not giving a fuck if you get denied.

When you approach reeking of insecurity and desperation they literally smell it.
>>
>>131347767
All of these things should be merit-based. Brilliant women are rare and indispensible, and would often rather have meaningful STEM careers than raise kids. This is fine. Same goes with women in military. To fight, you've got to pass an objective physical fitness test. Most women won't, a few will, this is also fine.

In short, you were dumb. But your study buddies were dumber.

Welcome to college.
>>
>>131347767
Defend yourself better cuck.
Take them all on and reveal your power level next time
>>
>>131347767
Better to be a virgin that sticks to your beliefs instead of someone who gives to the pusy jew
>>
>>131352266
> said there is a right to not be impeded in your attempt to educate yourself by the state or intentional private action.

...Given by the State.
>>
>>131347767
you literally got that from a speech of the fuhrer
prepare to be labeled a nazi. hope you have a plan b if you get kicked out
>>
>>131352053
i really could not have put it better myself. i am not arguing against any of that, that's all 100,000%, FDA approved, true.

but it is not realistic to go back to pre 1940's levels of female employment.
we would loose a fuck load of GDP. a FUCK load. that means smaller military. that means less geo political presence. that means less control and more human disaster. the biggest danger in this world is other humans, other humans and heart disease.

think of it as higher selecting pressure on women. only the horny and made-to-breed women will forgo a career for family.
at least thats how i rationalize it.
>>
>>131349016
Sadly, thats not how academia works anymore. If you speak out against the narrative, you will be fucked by the diversity police. For example, at penn state they have an anonymous tip line to report (((bias))) that pretty much gets you immediately into mandatory diversity training classes.
Man, PSU wasnt complete cancer a few years ago, ever since trump one they have stepped up the Judaism to a 6000000/10
>>
>>131352592
I did, props

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
>>
>>131347767
>women shouldn't be in academics

this is where you fucked up, this muslim tier shit
>>
>>131351551
Some of my buddies girlfriends are definitely starting to despise me its hilarious. There is honestly little more I enjoy then destroying a liberals position on a particular issue. Every time it happens it just seems so obvious they have never once had their beliefs challenged and they can't cope with seeing their reasoning break down when facts and statistics are brought into the discussion.
>>
>>131347767
Everyone but me gotta learn
>>
>>131350439
>dude. No.
Actually fuck yourself leaf
>>
>>131347767
You have to be more subliminal and plant the ideas so they think it's their idea.
>>
>>131351597
At least not at public institions. I don't give a fuck if people pay to learn that shit if it doesn't cost the taxpayer.
>>
>>131352698
This is what I meant.
And by what I've seen from the USA and Canada, he could even be expelled from Uni or something like that.
>>
>>131347767
So? Fuck them. The reason they've pretty much memed themselves into the majority is precisely because they just scream and yell and shame anyone who disagrees, so rational people just started avoiding topics that triggered the left thinking if they'd avoid it it'd go away. Other people would surely see their ideas for the ridiculousness it is and they'd just fade away.

Instead they screamed and shamed their way into everything. I only hide my powerlevel on the JQ now days, and I only do that marginally. Here's what you do:
>Maintain calmness
>Explain position rationally and thoroughly i.e. on women in the work place I'll say something like this
>I believe all human beings have free will and as such should have the choice to pursue whatever goal they want in our. On the flip side, historically speaking, and all scientific studies and the historical record will agree with this, civilizations become great when women raise children and men work. Then civilizations fall when women are not primarily caretakers. Now in the past 60 years a few vocal women and the media conspired to call this slavery but let's look at it logically. Being a full time mother is possibly the closest thing to a perfect symbiosis with another human being anyone will ever feel. My mother was a stay at home mom, and I don't care if she wanted to start a nuclear war, I'd murder anyone who wanted to harm a hair on her head. Women will never get that satisfaction from a job. MEN never get that from a job. Men only work in the first place so that women could raise their children and imbue them with their shared values. It's time to stop shaming stay at home moms, because they're the ones who really see what's important in life.

Anyway, that's long winded but you gotta sugar coat your words a bit. They've been conditioned to believe there's no reasoning behind conservative views besides, "MUH JESUS" and "CAVEMAN DRAG WOMAN, RAPE, MAKE BABIES".

Stop hiding. It's what makes them powerful.
>>
>>131352353
evolution is about adapting to ANY environment.

your ideas about what is and is not a valid environmental condition which will be selection in regards to IS FUCKING WORTHLESS BUDDY.

these are higher powers. you can't design evolution and its folly to think you ought to try.
evolution knows far better than you which selections enable a gene pool to continue existing, those that survive are the right ones. any ideas to the contrary are necessarily incorrect.
>>
>>131350878
((economically))
>>
>>131349852
Everyone but Mr gotta learn
>>
>>131352570
>...Given by the State.
no, stupid. read the constitution. it explicitly does NOT give you rights. stupid.
it says, and is predicated upon the fact, that these rights exist outside, and beyond the defined jurisdiction of the state.

pretty fucking simple you autist.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 300x242px
So what? Only mistake I see is you capitulated and tried to give some "women suffer enough" excuse. You have to be able to explain yourself. Should've mentioned mixed-sex milktary groups objectively raise mortality rayes for both male and female members and lower their mortality rates significantly, or talked about the effects of combat (and hard labor) on females vs male minds and bodies, or really any of the endless reasons that female combatants are fucking retarded.
Or just say cunts are retarded and move on. Seriously what's the point in having a belief if you're just gonna keep it to yourself and not even try to sway others?
>>
>>131352651
That's not true. Uneducated women and educated men creates more GDP. It's economic phenomena. Link to study: https://brage.bibsys.no/xmlui/handle/11250/2407724
>>
>>131352956
>evolution knows far better than you which selections enable a gene pool to continue existing, those that survive are the right ones.
Ok so when Europe gets BLACKED it's ok because muh evolution god is all knowing? Come on dude.

You didn't even address my crisprr argument, beta genetics will literally be a non-issue in less than 10 years I promise you.
>>
>>131349793
I agree with this.
Learn your shit, express yourself confidently.
Don't be a /b/tard, explain what you believe and if anyone over reacts, treat them like it. Be disappointed in them for over reacting. Don't get tricked into over reacting with them.
It's not hard, just say "you're out of line" if they insult you, say "you're over reacting" if they use Frankfurt school terms: racist, sexist, homophobe, Nazi etc.
Keep your cool, know you're right.
These people are just emotional wrecks.
>>
>>131352531
No women have a psychological effect on men. You don't need white knights breaking position to save a retarted chick that shouldn't be there!

And even to few exceptions that pass the physical, almost always just barely pass... there is literally nothing worse then the the women who join the army just to prove a point. And literally with every last once of will just make it to the end of a standard march and collapse and get applauded meanwhile the men just keep on walking with a mild sweat.
>>
>>131349949
You are trash
>>
>>131347767
>faggot #2 says this is why I'm a virgin
Should have called out his red herring anon. Then just start railing on him for that statement. "What does virginity have to do with the discussion, and why do you think that? Are you making assumptions about me?" Obviously they'd get salty and go on character attack, but just keep at it. That's what you have to do.
>>
>>131353200
>The gender pay gap in Europe : an empirical study of the differences in earnings between genders

get the fuck out.

not controlled for locality, culture, population, FUCKING LOOKING AT A SEPARATE ECONOMY!

your a moron.
>>
>>131347767
>>finally a girl chimes in with the woman with kids of course

Get on her.
>>
>>131352923
Yeah you are right on point with that. They are desperate for anything right now since their narrative is falling apart. They will lash out any chance they get.
At least at psu, they won't kick you out, your money is too valuable to them. They will force you to take extra brain washing classes that fuck up your schedule and also blacklist you with all university hiring departments. In addition, they will write that shit in your academic record so that you essentially become unhireable because that is the first thing the useless feminists in HR will look for.
>>
>>131352651
>it is not realistic
I disagree, America is losing far more long term when white birth rates stagnate and Hispanic rates boom. Furthermore, I think the state has an obligation to not only promote families but protect them from corrupting influence from the business class and foreign powers. Families should be an indestructible unit, because few things are more anti-human than some rich cocksucker half a world over harming my children's lives in any way when they are still young.

>the biggest danger in this world is other humans, other humans and heart disease.
obviously I agree, but I don't believe women's economic output is absolutely essential. Like we were saying, older women can and should work if they want to, but work should not delay reproduction.
>>
File: 1443727164850.jpg (228KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443727164850.jpg
228KB, 1500x1000px
>>131347767
>>131348733
>>131348733

Yeah stick by your guns. If you think something is true, know you should carefully say what you truly think. Listen to what others have to say. If it changes your mind, change your mind, otherwise don't.

The only way this is awkward or autistic is if you were cringey about how you said these things,
>>
>>131353161
I wasn't referring to the what the damn constitution says, I am talking about reality, it is the State that gives you the rights, regardless of whether or not they say that they fall beyond their jurisdiction.
>>
>>131353287
yes. like it or not, the darker you are the more of you there are. K/R selection, which is more succesfull in an environment with plentiful resources?

yeah. you see? im right, and you are not.

its sad, but its true. speaking in terms of gene pool survival, which is what humans are, really, "good" traits are not selected for. traits which promote gene pool survival and propagation are.

doesn't matter how much you improve the human condition as a gene pool, these contributions do not make your genes compete with others. they contribute to the species as a whole, however.
>>
>>131349506
Man, I've lost all my cherries and a lot of that applies to me, is this some autism sign post?
>>
>>131353356
You're*
Read the damn study, before you judge it. It takes into account everything.
>>
File: 1498099137043.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1498099137043.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>131352215
Nothing makes "the hot girl" want you more than not wanting her. I don't get it maybe it's just that it bothers them you aren't drooling all over them like everyone else

>Be at game stop
>See typical hot girl pink har Tumblrina there with fat friends
>Hot one starts giving me the let's make fuck time eyes
>Personally I'm not into skinny bitches, her fat friend is more up my alley
>Give the fat friend the make fuck time eyes
>Hot girl now can't keep her eyes off me and is completely ignoring her friend
>Eventually give hot girl an angry what the fuck are you looking at glare
>Splooshing intensifies
>Store is so flooded game cases and Xbox moon mony cards everywhere
>Slip on pussy juice on my way out
>Still Trying to play it cool incase fatty is looking
>She isn't
>>
>>131353486
no you moron. america is different. the constitution restricts the state and it backed by the MILITARY and the people, who own more guns than any other group on earth including their own military.

i mean i can't even right now. i don't expect to see such sillyness here.
>>
>>131353637
it's a 20 something insecure male westerner sign post
>>
>>131353748
...FOR EUROPE

we are speaking of AMERICA, you know, the country that actually has a fucking military to begin with?

do you have any fuckin idea how different our economies are? most of europe is half way to the 3rd world thank to carl fucking marx, incase you didn't know.
>>
>>131353795
Wew, lad.
>>
>>131347767
You started out fine, but then went full retard with the whole academics thing.
>>
>>131353770
>Nothing makes "the hot girl" want you more than not wanting her.

nothing makes me want to kill myself more than seeing this trite phrase repeated for the thousandth time

>Be at game stop

of course you were
>>
>>131351312
Woman are submissive by nature, academics need to be independent thinkers who stand up for what they believe in. Academia is such crap, noone's willing to speak up against groupthink, IMO women are the source of this.

We need more critical thinking, and less conformity/self-preservation, this means less women.
>>
>>131353996
was it my example? I barely said anything desu
>>
>>131353775
So the military and the people are the State, because they have power through force of arms.
>>
>>131353316
Haha realities a bitch... life is cruel, we are not all equal, and there are substantial differences between the races. Fact is as a whole the nigroid is the lowest tier of humanity.
>>
>>131353371
>promote families
yes but encouraging and discouraging are VERY different!
surely you agree? if not then make THAT argument.

>Families should be an indestructible unit
yes but you cannot seek that end by the means of encroaching, even in the slightest perceived way, on an individuals freedom. if you do that person has every right to fucking shoot you with one of their many guns via the state or their own militia. and that's absolutely valid.

>but I don't believe women's economic output is absolutely essential.
women who don't start their career in their 20s, typically, they don't start their career. period.
if you deny that i urge you to do a quick google and save me the time of doing it for you.

good back and forth so far id like to know if im wrong here so lmk.
>>
File: 1492653007170.png (38KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1492653007170.png
38KB, 619x453px
>>131354038
I was only there because GameStop is the only place that still sells Vita games
>>
>>131353770
I noticed it myself. As soon as I stopped running after girls they started flocking to me for some reason. The less I care or even the more nonchalant I act the more intrigued they become.

Why did nobody on 4chins tell me that like 10 years ago..?
>>
File: CJkfqBBWgAASiDI.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CJkfqBBWgAASiDI.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>>131353914
So European men are superior to European women, and American women are superior to American men? That doesn't make any sense. Do you have any empirical evidence that support your claim? Women are not good for the economy. Look at the economies that is growing the fastest. e.g. China and India. Both nations have a tremendously big pay gap.
>>
File: IMG_2572.jpg (85KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2572.jpg
85KB, 413x395px
>>131353770
kek
>>
>>131354131
no, the state is a representative democracy. i mean i fucking hope you already know this.

the people are represented by legislators who elect the judges and the executive officer.

the legislators, judges, executive personnel and the agencies they create with the blessing of the voters - THAT IS THE STATE

and the military, which is seperate of the state but a tool of the state, has an obligation to REVOLT in the event of the state invalidating itself by going against it's own constitution.

and the people of this state have the option to also do this via state and probably local militias.
>>
>>131347767
>Not telling the faggots they only want the women to serve so they get killed off and they have more men for themselves to buttfuck
>>
>>131354653
>no, the state is a representative democracy

* Representative Republic
>>
>>131354281
I mean I think women working, especially while young and capable of reproducing, is discouraging of families. The 19th and 14th Amendments were a mistake, and I'm allowed to disagree with the people who put those in place even 150 years ago. Only men fight the wars, and the women of a particular race are under the protection of their men.

>women who don't start their career in their 20s, typically, they don't start their career. period
I just think family is more important. If this is the side effect, so be it. We should still be able to keep the jihadist towelheads, the chinks and the russkies at bay regardless.
>>
>>131354436
Yeah, being nonchalant attracts thots more easily than respectable women... sadly, most respectable women will already be taken by the time I leave college, guess these skills will come in handy after all...
>Be me
>tracking for PhD in Chem
>will be 26 by the time I get out of college
>Making shit tons of money
>all of the Traditional Catholic Grills are already taken
>imjustgonnafuckinmarrymyBMW.png
>>
>>131354536
EU ECONOMY IS VASTLY DIFFERENT FROM AMERICAS

HOLY FUCK

i refuse to tech you fucking BASIC global economics.

whats good to do in EU which is, by the fucking way, IS FULL OF VASTLY DIFFERING ECONOMIES, is not always good to do in america which has DIFFERENT VALUES DIFFERENT PEOPLE DIFFERENT IP DIFFERENT INDUSTRY DIFFERENT SUPPLY/DEMAND/RESOURCES

cmon man we are talking about a highly specific policy change to a horrendously complex system, its FOOLISH to think that that unrelated paper's data points apply to america.

EU. thats like 20+ discreet economic regions. cmon man. america is basically one.
>>
>>131354653
What are we arguing about again?
>>
>>131347767
Was promising until this:
>tell him war is horrible and there's no reason to subject women to that, they already have enough on their plate as it is
You fucking beta. The reason you shouldn't want women serving is because they're physical inferior and useless. Would you rather have a 6'1 athletic man fighting alongside you in combat or a 5'1 emotional, empathetic, weak girl
>>
>>131347767

You did very well Anon and your answers were right on point. Keep it up. You didn't go all autistic on them and gave them very "normie friendly" answers. Good job
>>
>>131354863
i agree with your principles, totally. absolutely.

but having economic power in this world is more essential than maximizing population growth.

population growth does not get you security and therefor does not get you survival from other humans, from nature - it does. but that is not a real concern in the first world.

we only disagree in the application of our values. which path maximizes survivability..
>>
File: 1494961878464.jpg (36KB, 662x705px) Image search: [Google]
1494961878464.jpg
36KB, 662x705px
>>131347767
>faggot #2 says this is why i'm a virgin (was it that obvious?)
>>
>>131354103
An educated woman can still have a family. You should've stressed a useful education, and not some woman's studies claptrap.
>>
>>131354773
democracy is the system by which decisions are made, more or less.
republic is a system of power organization.

they are not mutually exclusive.

so it would be that we are a representative democratic republic.
that does have a nice ring to it.
>>
File: 1490128078841.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490128078841.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
>>131347767

you are fucked up like a typical narrow-minded mericunt
>>
>>131350992
Stop crying
>>
>>131355110
natural rights, from where they come and by who they are guaranteed.

:D
>>
File: hitler-getty.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-getty.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>131355035
I asked for an empirical argument to defend women in workforce. You couldn't do it. I have made empirical arguments backed up by studies in the international world. Thinking that America is vastly different from example Germany and the UK is completely fallacious.
>>
>>131354994
It pains me to say this because I always wanted to create a family unit with a young, cute, conservative virgin waifu and make love in a missionary position while holding hands and looking into each other's eyes, but sadly, from my personal experience, most girls under 28 are dangerously unstable.
>>
>>131355707
Ah yes, that would be the State.
>>
>>131347767
>a female lawyer or a women with 6 well raised children
youre a hero op, i know where you got the from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
>>
>>131347767
>>faggot #2 buts in and asks if I think women should be in academics

If academics weren't replaced with over priced ideological brain washing I would have no real problem with ANYONE learning.
>>
>>131355809
nope. read my first fucking response to this debate thread. apparently you have no memory. or didnt read the thread. jesus christ.
read >>131350878 and the responding posts. im not going to reiterate shit that has been covered.
>>
women slow down and ruin everything they touch. they can't even raise children right without a father, which is their biological purpose lmao

we should be very selective of what we allow women to do. there's a reason every society on earth ends with women in power, and through the fire, is reborn again with women being subjugated.
>>
>>131355844
haha thanks it's such a good speech right? I took German for 8 years and his nuances on the language are honestly so fucking amazing.
>>
>>131347767
It seems more and more the only correct answer is: let's focus on chemistry, yea mr. recruiter?
>>
>>131356059
idk any german and it sounds so nice. Im not even NatSoc but this video is nostalgic, i turn it on every now and then and it makes me smile
>>
>>131355970
We were having a serious debate?
>>
>>131355379
That's the one point we disagree on. I don't think the economic output of women is absolutely essential, though I encourage it in some circumstances. I think it's a business class lie, or the result of intentionally socially disruptive propaganda (e.g. Communist subversion, feminism, etc.).
>>
File: 1497200772657.png (516KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497200772657.png
516KB, 600x600px
>>131348933
>>131347767
kek
when ever i say shit like this i end up getting laid
weird
>>
>>131356145
>Im not even NatSoc but this video is nostalgic, i turn it on every now
literally me
>>
correct answer is idk have not thought about it much or i dont care, people going to do whatever they want
>>
>>131355731
your evidence is not empiracal. it does not apply to america.
here is your case:
do not educate women because the in europe that seems to produce high GDP.

if that sounds right to you, if thats your case and you can't instantly know why its fucking retarded, then i agree to DISAGREE with you.

your not worth my time. EU and america are not fuckin comparable at all in economies or even fuckin culture.

if thats where we are at now then im out. you can call it a win if you want but know that i do not consider it that.
thats so fucking stupid, to take that paper seriously in an american context. lol.

like you don't even know eastern europe exists. LOL.

>having to purposfully make mistakes to get correct capta
its almost not worth it to even post
>>
feelsbadman
>>
>>131350135
Pro tip: It is safe to stop reading once you read the words "get over it," "deal with it," or "period," as you can be assured the poster is an idiot and has nothing of value to say.
>>
>>131347767
This is why you don't reveal your powerlevel around normies.
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
>>131355788
>>
>>131356164
that doesn't really matter as i fucking already covered this point. the state EXPLICITLY does not and goes so far as to DECLARE its inability to grant human rights.

i think you lack an appreciation for how important that is. you know we were the first to do that.
>>
>>131347767
Did you impregnate the girl so times?
>>
>>131355788
women can be made great again.

women are turbonormies to their core so you have to constantly battle the shitty views they get from their bluepilled friends and tv shows, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>131349689
We are reading a paper on "White Fragility" in class today, literally none of the white kids have a problem with it. They think they deserve it.

I'm half white/half mexican, and I am the only person who think's it fucking stupid and racist.

I don't pipe up though, because I know liberals are a violent bunch when their ideas
>>
>>131355731
I'll just throw my two cents in.

I would allow women to decide whether they want to work or not, because I sure as fuck wouldn't want to be forced to dedicate myself to something I might hate and/or not even be decent at. Also, based purely on meritocratic principles, some intelligent/passionate women might actually be better suited for their profession than men that would take their place.

I think the main problem is that traditions, marriage and having children are being ridiculed today by the media and influential people. If the conservative style of life would be presented as a good or even better alternative to 'being free and making a career', then more women and people in general would be interested in having families and kids.

Another huge problem is the current economic system - by introducing women to the workforce, the number of employees almost doubled and salaries got cut in half compared to what they were before - now most families wouldn't be able to live comfortably on a single salary.
>>
>>131356570
oh yeah, that ol' gem of wisdom. that oft-quoted pro tip, how could i have forgotten?

oh yeah, i didn't forget, its just bullshit.

try an argument in your post, you will get better results.
>>
>>131351462
Rights given to you by the state? I guess you don't know about positive and negative rights. Or you just learned about them and wanted to see if you're the only autist on 4chan.
>>
>>131350135
"Hide your powerlevel" comes from /a/ and is a reference to Dragonball Z. Back in the day if you admitted you browsed 4chan or watched anime you'd be instantly assaulted by smelly autists who were fans of extremely pleb anime, or memespouters from reddit who wanted to show you their rageface comics. This would be social suicide because they would ALWAYS try to steer the conversation there whenever you were together and generally be fucking annoying.

The idea was you didn't want plebs to latch onto you. With politics it's a little different, except I would not admit to browsing /pol/ so these kekistan retards wouldn't talk to me.
>>
>>131356834
How do we have rights if the State didn't write them down and say "these are the rights you have"? Just because they claim they are naturally descended, doesn't mean they didn't grant them by naming those rights.
>>
>>131353604
You're such a reductionist twat. You know you're wrong, but you like toying with idiots online.
>>
Do women actually want to be drafted? Wtf
>>
>>131357222
that doesn't fucking matter man.
you are looking at the state like its a machine, trying to see which gear shaft leads where.

the state is not a thing. it doesn't have to operate mechanically and have cause-effect logic. there is no chicken and egg problem which you are trying to elucidate.

the state is just an idea.

and as long as people ascribe to that idea the state stands.
that is all.

i am out lining the logical rhetorical justification to the idea of human rights in america.

the reality of our entire existance is, of course, pure anarchy. the fact that we are not all killing eachother for our next meal is an impossible miracle.

is that what your getting at?
you are just being pedantic, are you not?
>>
>>131356925
The only winning stategy is to cut your girl from all libtard sources that are influencing her.
>>
>>131350439
leaf to leaf, stop being sucha faggot

talking bout a mans looks, thats some bitch made shit
>>
>>131357297
argue me then. i don't know im wrong and if i am i would like to know. please point out my error.

im not trolling.
i come here to throw my ideas at people smarter than me. if your smarter than me then please help me by teaching me what you know and i dont.
>>
>>131357514
i mean maybe. but women know a lot of redpilled tuths they are just so socialized liberally they can't show it. once they're with a non-beta bitch they no longer need to fit in so they no longer internalize the liberal shit.
>>
File: 1496780793361.jpg (537KB, 2980x752px) Image search: [Google]
1496780793361.jpg
537KB, 2980x752px
>>131349506
>>
>>131356987
Say something Paco. If you don't you're actively encouraging the brainwashing
>>
>>131357802
>each attosecond

lost hard for some reason
>>
my mother is in science and has made important discoveries in her field. shes extremely depressed/anxious from being overworked. as for her parenting skills i think me being on 4chan is a good indicator
>>
>>131347767
Stating the obvious gets one into trouble these days, interesting times indeed

also chec k em
>>
>>131357502
Most women were told by their environment that they can be just as good as men in everything, so they want to become soldiers - previously a men-only thing - to prove that they are just as capable. These women join the army for all the wrong reasons and are just trash looking for attention and special snowflake points.

There are some tomboys that are very interested in guns and combat but it's a minority.
>>
>>131358013
>These women join the army for all the wrong reasons
piss poor assumption m8.

im sure some join for that reason. and im sure some dont.
>>
>>131356987
Anon, you are the only person in the class that can speak up without getting kicked out of school. Tell them this shit is racist.
>>
>>131357503
The State is not just an idea; it is created by the people who have inhabited a particular geographic/historical region, and it is the political manifestation of them grouping together and governing themselves. The State is the organic collective consciousness of a people. These natural rights that you speak of are rooted from the English people, and is tied to them organically.
>>
>>131358093
>i wanna be a soldier too!
> war kicks off
> every one of them gets pregnant within a week
>woops! Guess you better discharge me with full benefits!
> have fun dying fellas!
Mark my words, I don't care how fat or gay they are, they will weasle out of it and put one more nail in the coffin of our military's reputation.

> they won't all do that!
The rest will be raped and taken as sex slaves by third world subhumans. It won't take long for them to learn.
>>
>>131358271
>The State is the organic collective consciousness of a people
>collective consciousness of a people

aka, idea.

right man i get what your saying, its more than an idea. its more significant than a theory. it is the manifestation of human behavior, it is the human animal behavior much much more than an idea.
sure.

still an idea though.
>>
>>131358610
yeah man i agree with you.
i think women in combat is laughably stupid. and fuckin dangerous.

fucking stupidest shit imaginable.
no place for PC bullshit in life/death situations. people will fucking die over this.
>>
>>131358093
It might be just the case here, but I know a lot of people in the police force and the standing army. There are a couple of girls I studied with that are really passionate about law enforcement, and one is an exellent strategist that is on her way to become a military officer.

Still, after talking with a lot of people and seeing things for myself, most women in the police and military are there just because they want to appear tough and surround themselves with strong men. They don't belong there and it shows.
>>
>>131358668
Would it be possible then that the Natural Rights referred to by the Constitution are the natural tendencies of the English stock of the US to organize themselves in a society made to their sensibilities? I guess I was being pedantic then, as these rights are natural to the Anglo.
>>
>>131354994
just go for girls a few years younger than you
>>
>>131347767
" study group "
you sound like your typical dumbass
smart people study by themselves.
>>
>>131349506
this pic is 100% me. feelsbadman

I just focus on my studies and don't give it another thought though.
>>
>>131356451
That's not what I said! Women in higher education is a drain to society. We lose around 2.5% on our overall GDP because of women in higher education. Furthermore the gender college gap is bigger in Europe than what it is in America. You haven't read the study, so you don't even know what you're debating. Fix up your grammar. You write like a girl!
>>
>>131350335

No, chinlets are gross.
>>
>>131347767
>go to college to be introduced to new ideas
>someone says something you don't like
>call them name and run away

Leftists are amusing.
>>
>>131358947
yes these rights are thousands of years old they are extensions to the true universal rights of personal property and the idea of personal agency which every culture understands.

america was the first constitution to remove the governance, the source of these natural rights from it's own power to "god" (doesn't matter what that is - its not the state), along with the fact that america explicitly will not endorse or otherwise support a specific relogion means no one and no thing has perview over natural rights.

in EU for instance rights can be taken from you. in america they cannot. this is backed up by every responsible citizen and the military itself, in theory.

at least thats my take. we are speaking pretty abstractly here.
>>
>>131359091
>We lose around 2.5% on our overall GDP because of women in higher education
dude what a massive statement!
back it up!
fuck your paper show me the stat with fucking american data.
STOP DODGING THIS! YOUR FUCKIN PAPER AINT THE WORD OF GOD NIGA

academia is RIFE with bullshit papers, but this aint even about the paper, its about your inappropriate application of it, lol.
like do you into controlls, at all?

if you don't like my gramar use text to speech or hide my posts :D
>>
>>131359311
>universal rights of personal property and the idea of personal agency which every culture understands

You lost me there. There are many (if not all) African cultures that have a hard time conceptualizing abstract thoughts. The Zulu dictionary doesn't even have a reliable definition of obligation (they define it as a physical binding rather than an abstract one). How can abstractions such as "property rights" be universal when one is faced with cultures that can't comprehend "promises" or the "future"?
>>
File: cc0013_5577217.jpg (155KB, 1300x1466px) Image search: [Google]
cc0013_5577217.jpg
155KB, 1300x1466px
>>131359518
Keep denying facts liberal cuck.
>>
>>131359880
>You lost me there. There are many (if not all) African cultures that have a hard time conceptualizing abstract thoughts. The Zulu dictionary doesn't even have a reliable definition of obligation (they define it as a physical binding rather than an abstract one). How can abstractions such as "property rights" be universal when one is faced with cultures that can't comprehend "promises" or the "future"?

ok, i grant exceptions to stone-age tribal hunter-gatherers.
but every other society has and does respect these concepts to a more or lesser extent.
every one who has ever seen a road knows what "thats mine" and "he did that" means. property and personal agency. even monkeys understand these things.

currency, human rights, other systems, these are not shared.
>>
>>131359038
smart people lead study groups...
>>
>>131360013
lol ok man. i do not think your NOT RELEVANT source which concerns A DIFFERENT ECONOMY, not just different, mind you, but very different. which you clearly do not appreciate since you have yet to argue that point!!!!! HELLO! EARTH TO MORON, COME IN MORON!
address that point!

how the fuck does EU trends apply in america?!

you know what give me a disposable email. ill read that paper and tell you just why its bullshit in this context. it won't take much to sway your unfounded opinion.

let me just go ahead and base entire facets of my world view on a SINGLE, NON REPRODUCED, ECONOMIC (not a science, LOL!) DATA MINING BY TOTAL FUCKING HACKS (every economist either is, was or will be a hack, its a matter of when, not if).

such a huge assumption with massive implications in your worldview and resulting politics based on so much fucking nothing.

yikes man. gl with your conformation biased wrought worldview.
>>
>>131347767
>there are people here that think this has actually happened
Fucking edgy teenage summerfags ruining /pol/
>>
>>131347767
just act fine and respect peoples individual choices and let them know its just free speech with a smile and they will over time either look worse or they will let it go

I have literally avoided so much shit just by being calm and show them that their hissy fit is both uncalled for and not very effective
>>
>>131347767
>go out with girl
>politics come up
>holyshitneedtohidemypowerlevel.jpg
>Merkel comes up
>Say "Women have no place in politics, because xyz"
>She agrees with me
>Get laid

Westerners are broken beyond repair.
>>
>>131360013
and im as far away from liberal as you can be.

for your infomation: im libertairian, if you do want to judge my arguments based on my person, you might as well do your fallacious reasoning based on accurate information.
>>
>>131361034
nah thats just the jews who control the media. real people are normal. hollywoo is fake, run and made by fake people.
>>
>>131360562
I like to read competent papers from erudite people rather than arguing with an inadequate anon. Your obscenity and know it all attitude while being barely literate is hilarious. Read a book and maybe you learn something. Honestly read a book, it will teach a lot about life.
>>
>>131361626
give me an disposable email. ill read the paper.
ill make you eat your words.

i know very good reasons for that paper NOT applying to america.
our education systems are not even the same. its so obvious. the sources for this information so abundant. your going to feel like a jackass when i prove to you beyond a doubt that im right with "im feeling lucky" tier sources.

we will reach a consensus that one of is right and one is wrong if you care to continue this debate.
>>
>>131361941
Public school education teaches boys that boy behavior is bad, and instead of recognizing meritorious learning, it punishes boys who attain high grades and rewards failure.

Yeah, public school teachers need to be drug out onto the streets and burnt alive.
>>
File: Down-Syndrome.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Down-Syndrome.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>131361941
>Give email
> Anon takes email and find skype
>Finds IP address.
>DDOS until the end of time.
consensus achieved
>>
>>131362754
i said DISPOSABLE email.

make one with phony info. there are email hosts specifically intended to be disposable.

https://www.google.com/search?q=disposable+email&oq=disposable+email
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>131362862
No thanks. You should had come up with empirical or logical arguments when the post was up.
>>
>>131363176
oh yeah, like you didn't.
sure thing.

here we find ourselves disagreeing on the validity of YOUR conclusion.
you dont know if the people who wrote that paper would say that their data applies to america.

your just assuming

i mean you can't be wrong, because your infalable - like god himself, so thats totally ok, isn't it?

thats just science. assumption without validation. science.
>>
>>131347767
this whole generation deserves to fucking die in ww3
>>
>>131363335
Fuck off, libertarian kike. The very fact that black women are the most educated demographic proves the uselessness of education. Throw in the TRILLION dollar student loan debt and you've got a real problem.
>>
>>131352052
Originoli
>>
>>131363496
then by my estimation you are in for a pleasant surprise.
somethings gunna give, politically, culturaly, economically, in america and the USD crash with crash everything, itll be late 20s early 30s again and a sure fire way to reboot the world economys is a world war. in terms of human species capitor a war is a huge loss of infrastructure but also a huge gain in technology as all resources are put into survival against other humans which takes a lot of high technology.
>>
>>131363555
i don't feel bad for disagreeing with people who take sioiology sub-sciences seriously anyway.

get into the literature of academic economics and one this is clear, no one is certain, the models are nothing if not lacking.

i don't give a shit if you disagree with my assertion that your "source" is anything but that.

fuck you. im out!
>>
>>131350977
>things that definitely happened
>>
>>131350827
This. Should be pretty obvious your next move is to go after that girl who agreed with you.
>>
File: 1952.jpg (78KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
1952.jpg
78KB, 640x496px
>>131363857
I'm not that anon, just someone telling you how stupid you are. Carry on. Women in academia is wonderful. Niggers in academia is wonderful.
>>
>>131347767
you didnt fuck up.
>>
>>131364090
thanks for your opinion. cheers.
i wasn't making either of those points. maybe into reading comprehension next time around, eh?
>>
>>131364090
Good, then go enjoy it in a country far away. Women and blacks want segregated education, so we should give it to them.
>>
>>131347874
First post once again the best post. This is the only acceptable option.
>>
>>131349793
This. But don't make yourself look like an idiot when you actually have to defend your views. Practice in comment sections against actual leftists before you actually confront them IRL.
>>
>>131347767
>>asks me if I think they should be allowed to serve
>>say probably not

>both faggots in disbelief

Framing

>>asks me if I think they should be allowed to serve

Say "I just really value the contribution of women to society and this contribution isn't best served on the front lines of the violent and bloody sausage grinder called war."

"Women's greater capacity for empathy puts them at risk in many ways on the front line, physically and psychologically."

"In the same way we need to value a woman that is willing to hold society together in ways pure capitalism can't such as strengthening family and community bonds"

You just have to use more tact anon. Prioritizing isn't a zero sum game and hit them in the anti-war emotions and anti-capitalist feels because you know they're mostly bernouts and commies.

You never say never just not right now as there are more important things to worry about.

Which is true, the correct time to worry about putting a woman on the front line or making her a lawyer is fucking never but you don't need to argue it so bluntly.
>>
>>131364188
What point are you making. Anyone who has been to university sees how cancerous women are in academia. Hell, the anon above even showed a study that proved it. You libertarians are just useful idiots.
>>
>>131347874
fpbp

>>131348028
Literally not an argument he is right
>>
>>131364437
doesn't matter how cancerous they are. they have a right to be there.

and on the same token the PRIVATE academic institution has every right to only admin men. there are in fact gender segregated private schools in america.

it is not in the state's perview to say which peoples can and which cannot do this or that.
"all peoples are created equal", you don't agree with that? try and get an amendment passed, till that happens you can fuck off to a state that better suits you or overthrow the government, your call m8.

>useful idiots.
one of us here is certainly an idiot. i don't think its me.
>>
>>131347767
Take enjoyment in breaking up liberal shitholes. It'll make your life a lot easier if you just laugh in derision at them.

I hold the same views as you but I can guarantee it works better for me specifically because I'm physically fit and give zero fucks about making people with differing values like me. I don't apologize for my observations. I ask people to prove me otherwise and when they can't, they'll either slink away like the losers they are, or they'll fess up and admit they were wrong.
>>
>>131347767
Nonono, you did the right thing. Maybe a bit socially awkward, I usually end explanations like that with a joke, but never denying what I said. One time I started to rant, and it was a bit too much for the audience to handle. I stood up at the end of my rant and started siegheil with my arm and the other one the mustache. They laughed and the tension from conflicting ideas was gone.
>>
>>131349016
kek
Believing in things like traditional marriage and gender roles makes you a nazi nowdays
>>
>>131364760
>all people are created equally

Except women and shitskins, who require quotas and generous scholarships to be accepted into colleges.
>>
>>131364894
>UN

why are alliances and political philosophies getting flags? what the fuck was wrong with national flags?

whats next the fucking dog shit emoticon who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>131364943
fine. amend it to the constitution. you can do that if you get support for it.

until then your specific ideological disagreements to standing legislation are pretty damned irrelevant to practically everyone aside from yourself.
>>
>>131365095
>amend it to the Constitution

It's already in the Constitution, you mongrel. Liberal cunts give preference to these dim-witted negros because muh feels. Affirmative action, and government measures to artificially increase the number of women in academia is the antithesis to Equal Protection Under the Law.
>>
As an attractive, social and generally likeable man I have found that I don't really have to filter myself much or at all. Most people don't really seem to have strong political feelings and are easily swayed towards seeing my views as acceptable (if not necessarily agreeing with me), and the truly committed lefties tend to leap over the chasm of cognitive dissonance into assuming I'm merely playing devil's advocate.

tl;dr: I speak my mind all the time with no problems in sight so far, and I'm in academia.
>>
>Open up with a controversial opinion.
>Refuse to defend yourself, back down and roll over immediately.

Literally the worst possible combination you silly sperg.
>>
>>131348933
>>
>>131365401
eh, im as racist as any pollack and i think womans sufferage was the beginning of the MASSIVE marxist mistake that are ideas which fall in and around the category of "feminism"...

but the amendments which make women and blacks equal to men were added in accordance to law, they are the law now.
we can repeal, but lets get real here, we can't repeal.

just gotta deal with the problems we created. we (white male americans) planted our seeds now we reap the harvest.

we made heaven on earth and failed to protect it :'(
>>
>>131347767
OP i got for you the hottest tip for dealing with people in public, trade secret
LIE.
>>
>>131365823
Then put these cunts on a level playing field. Stop giving preference to negros and stop subsidizing non-critical college degrees. Both women and negros waste God knows how many resources pursuing degrees that contribute nothing to their future.
>>
>>131365003
I just forgot to switch it off after a pooppost :)
>>
>>131365978
of course you and i will vote according to our shared racist values m8 i am talking about that state of things as they are, not as they should be.
>>
Wrong explainations. No wonder your friends think you're a prick.
Women are usually mostly not fit to serve the military. Lowering your standards to accept more women is devastating.
Even if you find a woman that is physically fit to serve, female brain functions different in the terms of group cohesion etc.
>>
>>131365514
This.

I shill for Nazism and against globalists all the time, but I dress well and speak eloquently, and with conviction.

90% of these people just hold their silly beliefs because the TV and some demagogue on Facebook told them it was the default position to have if you're a smart young urbanite or student. If met with any real resistance, forcing them to actually defend their so-called values, they immediately crumble.
>>
>>131347767
what's the problem with being a virgin and just waiting for the right person to spend the life with?
>>
>>131366460
Yeah. You can practically get away with murder if you just stiffen your spine, smile, and say something confident in a reassuring tone of voice. Doesn't even matter what you say really.
>>
>>131366136
Your argument from the start was that women aren't a burden on academia. This is patently false.
>>
>>131367300
no it was not, you dumb shit.
please fucking quote me making that argument.
wtf are you even talking about

scroll the fuck up. read. im not going to spoon feed you this shit, its right up there, in the posts you scrolled past.
>>
>>131358879
>and one is an exellent strategist that is on her way to become a military officer.
I'm a military officer, why the hell would a good strategist want to do that? Seriously as an officer you don't get to do anything strategic until you have 35 years in and even then you've got about a 5 year window for war to kick off to actually apply it.

Being an officer is being a mid level manager for your entire career.
>>
>>131349793
Completely agree.
>>
>>131367458
You're the moron saying that women in academia has no detrimental effect on our economy. Correct?
>>131353356

Your posts are also loaded with grammar and spelling errors. Step your game up, summerfag.
>>
>>131368483
summer or 07, lol.

i never made that argument, just click my ID label, it will highlight my posts, they are not long, they are formated for easy reading.

my rhetoric is clear despite my lax grammar, if you disagree fucking QUOTE SOMETHING.

QUOTE THIS ARGUMENT YOUR PUTTING INTO MY MOUTH ASSHOLE

all this talk so little substance. what are you even referring to?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! AM I GOING CRAZY
>>
>>131368738
Go to bed, you're drunk.
>>
>>131368823
make an argument, your shitposting.
>>
>>131368860
I've mad plenty of arguments, as had the anon who you were arguing with before. You haven't even tried to make any point besides "lol economics isn't real"
>>
>>131368912
the only thing you are arguing is your assertion based on a tangentially related paper. if that evidence is good enough to support your economic interventionist policy then go for m8.
i will not be voting for your policies, however.

paper that isn't even fuckin reviewed that you or i know of, and doesn't make the specific claim you say it does. locality matters, whether you think controls in scientific tests are important or not, they are.
a fucking masters thesis its done by a fucking student not a scientists. well done m8.

i disagree with you whole heartedly and with just reason in my opinion.
>>
>>131352725
Yeah I agree
How tf is college even doable w/o qts?
How are you gonna even find a women your age if there aren't any to socialize with?
>>
>>131369727
>economic interventionist policy

That's your position, not mine. You cunts are the ones subsidizing education for women and shoehorning negros into programs they aren't qualified for.

The proliferation of nonsense majors is a direct result of your policies. Women and negros can't cut it in legitimate programs, so you have to invent subjects like gender studies and social work to justify their attendance.
>>
>>131369822
College isn't a social party. Study your program and go home.
>>
>>131369976
MY POLOCIES?
YOU KNOW ME?

nigger im libertarian.

fuck all welfare. you can't work, your sick without family? your going to fucking die in my utopia.
life isn't fair. thats my national fucking creed.

again, fuck you. don't put words in my mouth based on your stupid assumptions about my character. operate upon my arguments not your conception of me person, asshole.
>>
>>131370073
You aren't making any arguments so I have to infer what you believe.

>I disagree with you whole heartedly and with just reason in my opinion
>>
>>131363937
All feminists/liberals love to be dominated
>>
>>131370160
yeah i think ive stated my bit well enough for the average idiot to understand.
so if you understand and disagree then you have at least been unable to convince me that you are right.
so i guess we both failed. no consensus. data source dispute.

really though, your source doesn't meat scientific standards simply for the fact that is has been been reviewed, let alone reproduced in america to validate the assumption that their data set and methodology remain accurate models across disparate economies.

throw that one back at me, you can't. i just have higher standard for data than you.

and this all doesn't address the fact that education systems, primary and secondary, are very different amoung nations (and your grouping a lot of nations together when you talk about the EU).
you are also looking at a wide veriety of economies in EU and therefor a wide verity of labor requirements. how valuable is 2ndary education in germany? how valuable in bosnia?
do you fuckin get that? lol

i feel like you are just stupid and dont realize it.
>>
>>131370468
It wasn't my source. What is your affirmative argument?
>>
File: 1475721401149.png (173KB, 349x446px) Image search: [Google]
1475721401149.png
173KB, 349x446px
>>131347874
>>
>>131347767
Daily reminder that pol is so delusional about Asian girls. They're raging feminist
>>
>>131347767
Just make the woman in frontlines will be captured and raped argument
>>
>>131370041
I never said it was faggot
All I said is that I wouldn't do college if it was a dude only college ya dig?
I'm there for my degree but if I meet some good women along the way then yeeyee
>>
>>131370558
dont have an affirmative. my point about women and minorities was that legally speaking, as far as the state is concerned, are equal to men. i even stated that my personal opinion was that they are not, multiple times.
the vast majority of my posts have been apart of a thread responding to this post of mine which is part of a thread that started way up top talking about the state of human rights in america.
>>131352651

your fucking welcome, i saved you the trouble of actually reading the thread your attempting to participate in.

fuckin lazy shit. read the fucking thread. get a plugin that lets you nest posts do you can track comment threads so you know what the fuck is going on m8

fucking buzzfeed reporters larping as 4chan nerds
>>
>>131347767
>>I say it shouldn't be encouraged
Thats where you fucked up

I'd rather have my non-existent woman to be able to work and afford her own shit, THEN retire somewhere down the line and go full housewife.

Immediately going into baby making mode sounds like a dumb idea imo. About as dumb as wanting to get married the moment they hit they're 20s then calling it an achievement in life
>>
>>131371019
I read that post. I thought you abandoned the argument, seeing as you never provided a source for your claim, or even a coherent rationale.
>>
>>131348547

Wrong, just be completely casual about your extreme power level and let low-p scrubs wash out in the wake of your supremacy
>>
OP did literally nothing wrong, and the girl who said the woman with six kids wants the D.

Congrats.
>>
>>131371168
i need justification to say that women out of high education, even out of the work force depending on how far your going, will reduce GDP?

lol. el oh el.
wtf lol.

my god man.
>Women’s labor force participation was 56.7 percent in 2015, down from 57.0 percent in 2014. Men’s labor force participation, which always has been much higher than that for women, was little changed at 69.1 percent in 2015. (See table 2.)

57% of students in postsecondary education are women.

all sourced from US dep of labor. and cencus buro.

get real asshole. get real.
>>
>>131347767
This is where you went wrong. You better have some facts to back up such an opinion or else you'll piss off normies and they won't agree with you at all
>>
>>131347874
Good suggestion. And record it and it put it online.
>>
>>131356215
Kek me too kek
>>
>>131371502
Yes, you do need to explain your argument. Women are significantly more likely to get degrees in fields like psychology, social work, gender studies, etc, which don't gave a net benefit to their earning power. If you calculate the cost of the government subsidy for their education, their attendance has a negative effect on GDP.
>>
>>131350878
But they're pretty useless anon. So many women I know in the sciences (mostly biology and chemistry, they seem to shy away from physics and engineering) graduate, spend about five years in a job, and then decide it's not for them. What a fucking waste of resources.
If you really want to talk about happiness, why are women more miserable than ever? We should be encouraging them to go easy on the education and start families, they will be happier. But you don't care about happiness, only the pursuit of your ideology.
Of course both men and women studying humanities are wasting their time.
>>
>>131371855
>women don't contribute to GDP

gotcha.
i disagree.

labor pool growth and GDP both rise in harmony with women entering the labor pool in the 50s and 60s due to wwII normalizing women working professionally (men were gone, most production was done by women) and the resulting 2nd wave feminism.

even accounting for income differences resulting from the different career choices between man and women you can still expect a shit load of GDP to be GONE.
GDP per capita didn't fucking plummet after women entered the labor force in significant numbers. hmm. makes the brain tingle.
>>
File: 1495786763184.jpg (759KB, 1111x2555px) Image search: [Google]
1495786763184.jpg
759KB, 1111x2555px
GJ OP. You did the right thing by communicating honestly and attempting speaking the truth. Keep on sorting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzIGGKJCdJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxcfiAo_8S4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1e2DfwN5oQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_I1p0JMicc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHExnWVPp8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfEK-Pmi7v0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ttzBz55e8k
>>
>>131371855
>their attendance has a negative effect on GDP.
stupid simplistic conclusion. what nonsense.
THATS AN AFFERMATIVE CLAIM M8. your going to make that claim for germany?!?!?! WOW MAN YOUR STUPIDER THAN I THOUGHT>
im going to sleep. your so wrong it hurts.
>>
>>131372192
>women who aren't in the workforce do nothing

u wot? If women stated home and took care if their families, you'd see the productivity of their husband's skyrocket, less youth crime, higher education rates among children, etc.

The destruction of the nuclear family is one of the worst consequences of your ridiculous notion of "sameness" among the genders.
>>
>>131372261
Not an argument.
>>
>>131372404
sure. i agree. but doesn't change anything today.

i have said multiple fucking times that i am outlining the reality not the ideal.

fuckin-a man i just fuckin quoted the post in which i said that. read read read.

im out. sick of repeating myself. if you retort just scroll up till you hit my ID im sure ive already rebutted what your going to say.
>>
>>131372497
I'm speaking of reality as well. If women were to turn back towards their traditional role as homemakers, the effect would be positive for the country.
>>
>>131372606
dude i fucking know i fucking said as much!

i replied to the same argument made by ID:LS4......
>>131352651

> i am not arguing against any of that
>but it is not realistic to go back to pre 1940's levels of female employment.

get it? not happening. go ahead. put the illigality of 2nd wave feminist idiology on the ballot. GFL M8. i mean it. it was a mistake. shit might as well undo the suffrage movement and repeal that amendment while we are at it. think we can get that vote through? and in which alternate reality would that be in?
>>
>>131372848
You're arguing against a strawman. Nobody is saying to put it on the ballot. We merely want the government to stop subsidizing college for women, cut out all the quotas and stop the propaganda. Women will naturally return to their roles.
>>
>>131352027
>you shouldn't repress the culling of traits which end up being antithetical to survival
but we already do all the time. We change our own environment like no other species.
We pay benefits and feed the feeble-minded and encourage them to breed. We ship in simpletons by the boatload. They can accept food and reproduce, they are the fittest individuals in this environment we have made, an environment which is now weighted against us. We are currently operating in dysgenic mode.
>>
>>131373021
in that context we were discussing ideals and idealy you would not subsidize humans unable to procreate. you would let them die in my utopia. i also explained this before.

you assholes are taking apart a conversation i had with someone else out of context shut the fuck up.

>We merely want the government to stop subsidizing college for women, cut out all the quotas and stop the propaganda. Women will naturally return to their roles.

>we merely want special treatment for men

shut the fuck up please. there are no gender based tax subsidized scholarships that would be, HELLO, illegal!

let me say this again. im a lebertairian. that means no one gets fucking anything. no taxes bitch. army tax and maybe a little to keep the lights on at the white house. fuck your grants fuck your welfare. thats my stance, for what its worth. dont assume i am for subsidizing anyone.
>>
>>131373296
sentences 3+ were for >>131372970
>>
>>131373335
>no gender based subsidies

The system itself is a subsidy for negro and women college education. Between diversity quotas and subsidized loans that don't factor in the utility of the major the loan is financing, negros and women receive a large benefit under the current system.
>>
>>131347767
Things like this make me glad I dropped out of school. Enjoy your sjw censorship shit fest.

>>I say it shouldn't be encouraged

^That's where you really fucked up. Power level WAYYY too high. You should have just left it at the military.
>>
>>131373628
i think i have made it well clear that i do not support the current system of subsidy, be it financial or legislative or policy or what have you.

if its not a meritocracy its not working as well as it could be, IMO.

my point about labor force correlating to GDP stands and i don't think its fucking at all controversial.
>>
>>131373786
At least you've admitted fault on your first argument.

It's far from settled that decreased women participation in the workforce would lower GDP. Wages have been stagnant for 30 years now. Significant resources are wasted on services like daycare, cleaning services, restaurants, and other replacements for the work women traditionally do. Add in the increased productivity of the husband, more educated kids, etc.
>>
File: ux.jpg (75KB, 984x698px) Image search: [Google]
ux.jpg
75KB, 984x698px
>>131372241
Those clips were on speaking the truth. Here are a few on women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMCQ94t98k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9vd2eEuhXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7VgBnQNUc
This one's 2 hours long, but a sizable chunk of this interview was about women and had advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMCQ94t98k
On the archetypal devouring mother:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQ_pZCP1w8
(snippet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qDVQfQjxIo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
>>
>>131370638
Where the fuck is that?
>>
>>131373786
>my point about labor force correlating to GDP stands
This is a problem with GDP.
Things which were previously off GDP - the woman's role in cleaning, cooking, child-rearing - has now been outsourced and so brought into the GDP figures.
It doesn't make society better or richer, it just suppresses families and allows the government to tax more activities, and wave their dick about their GDP.
>>
>>131347874
This is why I come to /pol/ for life advice.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.