[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grow up in 90% black area >learn to navigate black culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: bat_creature.jpg (473KB, 1400x1248px) Image search: [Google]
bat_creature.jpg
473KB, 1400x1248px
>grow up in 90% black area
>learn to navigate black culture
>danger everywhere
>every slight is considered a threat
>become very confrontational like niggers
>get into a lot of fights
>respect is gained by how negroidal you act
>become the one white guy in group of niggers
>basically missed learning all "white" social skills

Fast forward

>now have 100k kob and trying to learn how to socialize with whites
>i overreact to small jokes
>people dont want to talk to me
>think im a hugh asshole with a stick up my ass

How do i learn the social skills that normal whites would have picked up in middle school through college?

I am stuck with this horrible negro self image. Its like i have a tormenting negro in my head voicing me to do nigger things.
>>
File: G37kbw3.png (919KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
G37kbw3.png
919KB, 800x800px
>>131340523
>>
File: gkYy30g.png (585KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gkYy30g.png
585KB, 800x800px
>>131340523
and
>>
>>131340523
Have you checked to see if you actually are a nigger?
>>
Red Eye Radio is a good start. It's a late night trucking show, listen and learn their ideas. They are about as american as it gets. There's also lots of books about american culture for people from other cultures, check those out.
>>
>>131340523
stop larping faggot

but on the off chance you're serious
start to unlearn shit like this
>every slight is considered a threat
>become very confrontational like niggers

be polite, be cordial. be lighthearted. show some respect and give respect. don't overreact if someone IS being disrespectful is a start
>>
>>131340523
Niggers have amazing social cohesion amongst each other -- just listen to a group of them interact with each other and you'll see, it's not something whites can just learn unless they get it from a young age like you OP. Your social behavior is simply more nigger than white now, and that's probably impossible to change.
>>
>>131341280
>don't overreact if someone IS being disrespectful is a start

Not larping.

I am trying to do this as you describe.. Actually, ive began doing mindfulness meditation. First i thiught it was a joke but it popped up so much in books about charisma, social skills, conversations, etc..

Anyway ive been doing that for a little while and i believe i am heading in the right direction.
>>
>>131340523
> Read GOSPEL seriously. Read it for the cultural value
It is what white social skills ARE, its christian thinking. Read it. Trust me i was muslim white boy in same situation and read the bible at 25 changed my life and self image and national image an everything. Book of Paul from NT is a good start, he was also a niggerish thug before meeting jesus, he writes from that perspective
>>
>>131340523
>>every slight is considered a threat
>>i overreact to small jokes

Stop taking yourself so seriously you humorless faggot. Get some anger management or therapy or see a shrink or something. Learn to laugh at yourself and have more humility.
>>
File: nigga-scores-02.png (454KB, 885x728px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-scores-02.png
454KB, 885x728px
>>131340523
Know that its because of your skin color that you even remotely earn what you are earning right now.

Know that any of your achievements are nothing but affirmative action.

Know that white people all know this and they fucking despise you for it.
>>
File: mtv_blackguy.jpg (2KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
mtv_blackguy.jpg
2KB, 113x125px
>>131340523
is this the face that you imagine the voice to have?
does that voice also tell you to steal shit?
>>
>>131341972
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
>>
>>131341511
Join a boxing/mma gym. Fight the strongest guys there and get your ass kicked. Nothing sorts out a shitty attitude like getting handily destroyed even though you gave it your all. That'll teach you respect and humility pretty fast.
>>
>>131340523
what kind of music do you like?
>>
>>131342226
If op was white he would have said "with other whites" instead of "with whites".
>>
>>131342523
Read it one more time. Third time's a charm
>>
fake it till you make it
>>
>>131342389

I used to listen to a lot of ganga rap and mainstream shit that blacks listened to.

I dont listen to it anymore
>>
>>131340523
Try to have more of a sense of humor. It won't make u take things seriously thus not overreacting
>>
>>131342523

Op here. I am white
>>
>>131341280
He's not LARPing. I was in a similar situation. Not responding to slights with aggression will get you robbed and/or killed around niggers. They are like sharks with blood in the water, if you show weakness soon they start circling.
>>
>>131340523
What's a kob?
>>
>>131340523
You need to understand sarcasm, satire and hyperbole for what it is. The rest you need to shrug off, mean words typically aren't shit to worry about, especially coming from the type of people that love to here themselves talk and get a reaction.
>>
>>131345962
You're a kob. Kob is now derogatory slang for British people. British people and their kobby teeth.

Guess the stereotype is right. Black people, even surrogate blacks, are trend-setters.
>>
File: kebab_remover.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kebab_remover.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>>131340523
you have a nigger soul, kill yourself
>>
>>131340523
estrogen therapy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.