[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At large amusement park with wife >Waiting in line for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: theme-park.jpg (80KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
theme-park.jpg
80KB, 1000x667px
>At large amusement park with wife
>Waiting in line for roller coaster
>Family in front of us, dad, mom, 2 kids
>One parent and kids get on coaster, other parent stays back to "get photos"
>Other parent moves past "safe boundaries" of line in order to get good angle on coaster
>Park attendant asks parent to get back in line
>"I'm sorry (deferential term of respect), but you're out of bounds. Please get back into the line"
>"But I'm trying to get the best photos. I can't get those from the line. Besides, I'm not in any danger and I'm not putting anyone else in danger"
>"I'm sorry (deferential term of respect), but rules are rules. You have to get back in line"
>"No"
>"Then I'll be forced to call security"

Now, I have eliminated accents, colloquialisms, and other identifying factors. Using your deductive prowess, determine the following: race, sex, and age of both parties in the conflict.

After you have determined these things, answer this question: which person's attitude will be the downfall of western society, and why?
>>
>>131339336

pic related
>>
File: 41573904_137192097259.jpg (65KB, 450x632px) Image search: [Google]
41573904_137192097259.jpg
65KB, 450x632px
>>131339336
One person sees rules as rules, the other sees suggestions.
You are not supposed to walk in the road. However, you can walk in the road for hours at 3AM and nothing bad will happen to you.
The downfall of western society is being caused by people obeying the wrong spooks and disregarding the right ones.
Have a Wunsche.
>>
>>131339336
Parent who stayed back is mom.
Attendant said "m'am."
Attendant is usually a college kid working for money.
My guess is that the parent who wouldn't obey is either a stuck up white lady or a nigger because they hate authority.
Attendant was a higher tier than woman race wise so they rather not deal with it.
>>
>>131339336
"Rules are rules" is the same thing as nazis responding "just doing my job" as they gassed our ancestors
>>
>>131339336
>amusement park costs money
>dad present
>have two kids, not 8
>woman has camera, costs money
>amusement park people are usually male teens
>only white females take photos

White family, white mom with camera taking the pictures. Because there is a clear disrespect to the attendant, and the attendants willingness to call someone to alleviate the problem instead of "pop a nigga" I will say that the attendant to the ride is a white teen.

The family's attitude is the downfall to western society because they feel the need to rebel against the rules when we need strong adherence to them.
>>
>>131340099
The family on the coaster could be Philippino. Philippino families take pictures of a lot of stupid shit together.
>>
>>131340099
Only low IQ bootlickers need to adhere to irrelevant rules because they are too stupid to determine the relevance
>>
>>131340099
>dad was there
You're right... No niggers here.
I don't think nigger families like roller coasters anyways
>>
>>131340363
>Go into coaster area during running hours
>gets decapitated by a leg
>>
Age, race, and sex of any involved parties are irrelevant, and the family violating the lawful rules of the establishment should be thrown out of the park.
>>
>>131340017
Low quality bait
>>
>defying an authority figure
Probably not white
>taking family photos
Most likely not latino
>dad is around
Definitely not black

I'm guessing the asshole who refused to listen to the park attendant was a middle-aged Asian woman. The park attendant was probably a college-aged white girl. The attendent's attitude will bring down western civilization because she did not immediately call security upon seeing a colored person.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.