[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >clean cut white guy >out minding my own business

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 66

File: Dollarphotoclub_27579684.jpg (696KB, 3555x2349px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarphotoclub_27579684.jpg
696KB, 3555x2349px
>be me
>clean cut white guy
>out minding my own business on the weekend
>young nigger males always trying to start shit

seriously what the fuck is their problem? it's literally every weekend I encounter this. you can just tell they have a seething hatred for whites. the white women don't notice it because they're not seen as competition. thanks a lot boomers for giving these animals rights.
>>
>>131331279
If you treat them like humans and make eye contact they chimp out on you.
>>
>>131331279
Stop wagging your clean cut penis in their faces then.
>>
>>131331454
If you don't make eye contact then they'll feel like you're ignoring and looking down on them.

Every nigger I've ever met, every single one, has a gigantic chip on its shoulder. It's like they're trying to bait you into some kind of confrontation. Almost as if they're trying to goad you into saying "nigger" or something similar.
>>
>>131331454

Can confirm. They literally take a friendly confident smile as a threat. They actually have a lot in common with whites that are insecure beta males.
>>
Buy a glock and brandish it on your hip if they say anything to you.
>>
The nigger probably senses weakness and tried to bully you.

Maybe if you weren't so faggy then the nigger would fuck off.
>>
>>131332347

Why the fuck would you smile confidently at another guy anyways? That's the problem.

I'm white and I don't like other random guys smiling or looking at me all googly eyed. That's normal. Just keep a nuetral facial expression when passing
>>
>>131332764
I'm 6'2 man. I guess I could put on 20-30lbs of muscle. I try and avoid fighting since I have a full time job and I don't have 15k-20k to spend on attorney fees to fight a felony battery charge.
>>
>>131332160
that's another thing I'm worried about, after them starting some shit the word might slip out or police might find it on my phone then my life is over and I'm charged with a hate crime, despite the fact that I'm the one who is trying to mind my own business
>>
>>131333444
you think niggers think that far ahead? no so you can't either, remember never relax
>>
>>131331279
thankfully they can just be ignored as they are not actually humans in the same way that we are
>>
shiiiiieeeett nigga
>>
>>131331279
niggers are like wild dogs
if you show fear, they will attack you in packs
>>
>>131331279
Where the fuck do you live where you have to deal with these future prison-bed-warmers?
>>
File: IMG_9284.jpg (80KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9284.jpg
80KB, 1024x640px
>>131331279
>be me
>clean cut white guy
>out minding my own business in Yellowstone Park
>young bear males always trying to start shit

What the fuck guys, these animals are territorial, I walk by them and they wanna attack me. I guess I can't learn my lesson that some creatures are naturally violent. Better just keep hoping it's Not All Bears.
>>
>be me
>aggressive black guy
>see clean cut white person minding his own business on the weekend
>start something with him because he's there
>>
>>131333444

I can sense your timidness from here. That's why the feral monkey fucks with you.

Height ain't shit. Get swole and intimidate those niggers. And Don't smile and shit like the other faggot said..
>>
>>131333875
It seems to be a pretty universal phenomenon. It happened to me in Washington state too. Now it happens to me in Florida. Live in any major metropolitan area (where the jobs are) and I'm sure you will experience it if you are out by yourself.
>>
>spending your weekends in the same place as BMA's

Literally worse than work.
>>
>>131334174
Where I live niggers are miles away in their "hoods".
>>
>>131333963
>>131333963
>>see clean cut white person minding his own business on the weekend
>>start something with him because he's there
>get shot right in my tiny nigger dick
>get arrested because I got warrants
>claim I was attacked by "racists" for no reason
>watch the libtards riot for me because they believe me
>>
>be me
>mulatto
>pick a fight with myself after seeing me walking down the street
>hate myself for it
>>
>>131331279
Niggers are dirty as fuck. Trust me. I watch every single one like a hawk, ready to instantaneously fuck them up with my jack knife the second they come close to me.
>>
File: 1297199080171.png (106KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1297199080171.png
106KB, 830x974px
>>131331279
>>
>>131331279
get big or get a ccl. always call the cops as soon as possible as well.
>>
>>131333286
Beta male detected
>>
>>131334386
damn bruh that's racist as fuck

just because i got warrens don't mean my dick is tiny
>>
>>131332160
this x1million
>>
>>131331279
Niggers ruin everything. I was out a few night ago got cheap shotted by one, had went to the rest room and he was all up in my girls face when I got back like the snake nigger he was, asked him wtf he was doing, he took his best cheap shot, he landed it and I laughed at him, flipped some tables over and asked him if he enjoyed breathing, said someone's gonna go to jail and someone's gonna die here... him and his chimp friend decided they wanted to live and not be inmates so they BTFO and left.
FUCK NIGGERS, right in the head with a bullet.
They ruin everything.
>>
>>131333886
Black guys have never given me problems. Drunk white guys and the odd asian though have.
>>
>>131331279
>be me
>kinda scruffy white guy
>5'9" 140lbs
>walk by group of black guys on street
>make eye contact
>nod my head up
>group nods heads back in my direction
>group goes back to talk to each other

Whatever happened to the good ole' head nod? I do this every time I make eye contact with a male and I have never gotten anything except a nod back. However, when I don't do the nod and the stare goes for several seconds, I never receive one and you can feel the energy of the tension building. It's as if guys have forgotten how to say, "What's up?".
>>
>>131332347
>>131333286
>>131334043

Yeah, if you want to greet a passing male nigger for whatever reason, do the thing where you keep your face stony and do that reverse-nod thing where you raise your chin slightly. You've probably seen it. They'll usually do it back.
>>
>>131333286
I always smile at people when I walk down the street, only niggers seem to take it the wrong way though.
>>
>>131331279
Daily reminder
>>
>>131331454
>>131332160

A lot of insecure pussies itt, I'm white and always walk into the nig barber shop to get my fades, if you a pussy they will treat you accordingly, I'm not a pussy so I can't relate to most of your fears
>>
>>131334874
>my white and twisted power fantasy
>>
File: bzz.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bzz.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
>>131331279
>clean cut

You have a hitler youth, don't you? that makes you look like a weak student boy.

ever since i went skinhead non-whites go out of their way to avoid me.
>>
>>131333875
Where do you live where you don't? The year 2000?
>>
it's true, blacks usually hate whites. they should be hating themselves but for decades have been told its not their fault that they are the lowest-tier in every standard held by human civilization. its whitey's fault.

Around blacks NEVER RELAX
>>
>>131335038
>to get muh fades
>if you a pussy
get a load of this wigger
>>
File: 78568736873.gif (2MB, 174x174px) Image search: [Google]
78568736873.gif
2MB, 174x174px
>>131332160
>GIB ME ATENTION WHITEY
>EY STOP GIBBIN ME ATENTION WHITEY
>I BE BROK GIB ME SOM MONAY NIGGUH
>EY STOP GIBBIN ME MONAY UR DESTROYIN MAH PEPLE
>LEV BLAKS ALON NIGGUH
>IMA FUK WIT U FOR LEVIN BLAKS ALON NIGGUH
I WANT TO EXTERMINATE THESE GODDAMN RETARDS!
>>
>>131334874
>gets hit
>chimps out and flips tables and yells
>showed them
>>
>>131335024
They view it as a sign of weakness I think. They think it's gay to smile at other dudes you don't even know and nigs are extremely sensitive to being viewed in that way. See >>131335008
>>
>>131332160
>If you don't make eye contact
Never try to avoid them. I make eye contact but don't stare. Let them know you know and are sizing them up. They prey on weakness. No guarantee they won't fuck with you but they'll think twice. Don't be afraid of them. That's what they want.
>>
>>131334980
>live in the UK
>thinks niggers are not a severe problem

you don't have slave descendants in the UK, idiot. You only have the nogs who had the brains enough to get there on their own. Amerinigs are almost all violent, dangerous animals.
>>
>>131335024

That's because your a leaf.

Real men don't smile at each other unless they are Bros or some shit. Otherwise...it makes you a weird faggot.
>>
>>131334043
i'm 6'4 240 with arms of thor and I was just minding my own business buying some shit, chatting with the cashier at the corner bodega last week when some face tattooed 5'0 flat niglet asked me why I looked at him "like that". I just explained to him that I don't need your permission to look at you and got my shit but it was weird. Not acting like an unhinged psychotic animal that gets triggered by someone looking at you and timidness aren't the same thing.
>>
>>131335173
Not my fault your a bitch ass nigga lol cry more how ur scared of nigs but act hard online, fuckin pussies
>>
>>131331279
Niggers know they are inferrior to whites
>>
You got a bitch face boy.

Probably got a virgin walk.

Fights are fun, unless youre a beta faggot.
>>
>>131332347
They probably think you want to root them, m8
>>
>>131331454
Why would you treat them like humans? I don't even make space for them when they're walking, because they don't reciprocate. Two whites approach each other, if he's not a massive douche, you both make way for each other. Not niggers. I ram right into them. Yeah they chimp out about "disrespecting me", but they never do anything. They just flap their lips and slink off.
>>
>>131331279
Guy know in St. Louis had a random nigger shoot at him on the highway during morning rush hour traffic. Bullet was stopped by the trunk and back seat. 4 inches higher and he would have been dead.
>never did findout what he did to piss him off. The nigger got away.
>>
Carry around some fake coupons for free air jordans. By the time they make it from their loitering location of choice to the nearest Foot Locker you will have long since escaped.
>>
>>131333444
The digits desire you to get ripped, desu
>>
>traveling at 60+mph
>someone shoots you
>from behind, since it hit the trunk/back seat
>they somehow get away
what
>>
>>131331279
Just ignore them, they are a subhuman underclass and the more we all realize it the better off we are. Do lions worry about hyenas when they're going on the hunt?
>>
>>131331279

Nigs gonna nig, OP.

Expecting human behavior from apes is a fool's folly.
>>
>>131331279
>The nigger probably senses weakness and tried to bully you.

That's it. It's like the animal kingdom.
>>
>>131335489
It always works with the women ;)
>>
>>131335038
>I'm white
>my fades
Whatever you say Argentina
>>
>>131333444

6'2" doesn't intimidate anyone that can fight.
>>
File: 1498433488182.jpg (9KB, 265x235px) Image search: [Google]
1498433488182.jpg
9KB, 265x235px
>>131335470
>virgin walk

dude what
>>
File: The+virgin+walk.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
The+virgin+walk.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
>>131336127
>>
>>131334874
>shit that never happened.

heres how it went down, you got hit in the face and your girl left with them for the night.
>>
>>131336127
its from part of a meme on betas

>shoulders slumped forward
>eyes on the ground
>awkward gait
>don't know what to do with hands
>make eye contact then zoom eyes away and down and look terrified
>>
File: walks.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
walks.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
>>131336219
>>
File: 1498407063832.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498407063832.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>131331279
>out minding my own business on the weekend
>young nigger males always trying to start shit
>out....on the weekend
>young nigger males

Maybe you could quite finding yourself in the shitty degenerate places that land you in this scenario.
>>
>>131333963
>be me
>bearded black guy
>see clean cut white person minding his own business on the weekend
>assume he's a libcuck and continue along my way
>>
File: 1498423644486.png (154KB, 423x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498423644486.png
154KB, 423x468px
>>131332347

This is too accurate. Throughout my youth I was kind to everyone, and I mean everyone I ever came in contact with. But I seemed to attract a lot of negative attention from blacks. Probably every other month I would have a negro or negress chimp out on me for simply nodding at one to acknowledge it, or any other basic public interaction with what are perceived to be human beings.
>>
>>131336219
kek that was made by a women or a man who spends far too much time looking up "how 2 b alpha" on the interwebs
>>
>>131331279
No joke i was at a bar (on a road trip vacation) with a buddy of mine, we were drinking having a good time, my buddy comes from money and is a good mood enjoying the locals relaxed attitude. Turns to the guys next to him who happen to be black who are ordering, says "hey you guys want a shot, you name it its on me" and says it in the most passive "lets have a good time" kind of way.

Gets cold clocked out of the blue..."what the fuck you mean you guyz" "fucking white boy dont fuck with me"

For no reason other than he was nice to someone nearby. No negative interaction prior just hated a white guy reaching out trying to be friendly. Black guys get kicked out of bar and proceed to cause scene outside, cops called. Black guys say white boy racist and starting shit, cops laugh and taken away for disorderly and open container.

I watched a bar go from a friendly normal atmosphere to shit because my friend offered to by a round of drinks they could have been muslims in turbans, gays, fat girls with bears, he was turning to his right and offering a round.

But they happened to be black and well....they chose to go downtown over a friendly gesture. The scene haunts me to this day how absurd it was...and i could understand if he turned around and said you nigs want a shot? which i could see him doing while drunk desu.

Bottom line they see themselves as superior physically and want desperately a reason to show you that, and fish for any reason to fight you. Because that is all they will ever have on you..the ability to chimp out on you for no reason without warning....which they will need surprise to their advantage in a lot of cases. Bonus point for them if your with a girl theyll assume she will want to fuck the black guy for knocking out her boyfriend, eventhough shes calling the police and disgusted.
>>
>>131333444
6'2 but simultaneously low hanging fruit. How sad.
>>
>>131335008
>>131336446

Maybe that's what I did wrong. I always nod down. It's probably considered a (((hate symbol)))
>>
>>131336534
Nevertheless it describes me almost perfectly. Except Im blond
>>
http://nypost.com/2017/06/25/couple-viciously-beats-restaurant-owner-her-teen-daughter-over-fast-food-order/

nogs just cant be trusted
>>
>>131335007
I do the head nod too. It probably has something to do with making eye contact and showing respect in the sense that you're aware they're there but don't care. Some fag walking past with his head down is "disrespectful" to niggers. cuz the nig nogs are all about "respect" even though they don't respect one another.
>>
>>131335329
lol what a fag. a friendly nod is nothing to be nervous about. fucking Californians man.
>>
>>131331279
wtf are you retards talking about? I literally ignore nigs in every way shape and form besides the occasional "Hey hows it going man?" if you are in the parking lot or something and it would be more awkward to not make contact. If they try to start some shit just flash your gun, that will shut them up.
>>
>>131335433
No you sound like an absolutely loathsome faggot. No grown men white or black respect you, wigger.
>>
>>131333286
>being a shifty eyed fucker when you walk by people on the street

You're one of those dudes eh? always looking down and shit and making eye contact for a split second then looking away somewhere, you're a pussy.
>>
>be white
>good with impressions
>around blacks always using dave chapelle ultra white guy voice
>asking them about jesus
>always offer me their sisters and cousins cuz they want them to be with a real man that pays bills and shieeeeet
Op is a faggot, that is all
>>
>>131332160
IQ.
they follow the jew script. they don't really understand how to interact as responcible.

thats why rap is. BIG THANGS BIG MONEY BIG HOUSES BIG THIS BIG CARS LOTS OF GIRLS SHINEY THINGS..

i don't want to free niggers of their jewish slavery.. it keeps them from bein successful.
>>
>>131331279
I know exactly what you are talking about because of gypsie bands or paki packs.
>look at them, they get offended
>don't look at them, they get offended

It's a common trait among subhumans.
>>
>>131335433
>bitch ass nigga
Talk like a white person wigger
>>
>>131335563
I've noticed this, from bother browns and blacks, they even move into my space to see how far they can push, it seems so childish when there is plenty of space for the both of you. I too have taken to shoulder checking them but I really shouldn't have to and it makes me angry that I must.
>>
Niggers are highly-insecure and have poor judgment.
>>
>>131336619

Once you understand that they're basically spoiled and stupid children in adult bodies you'll never be surprised by them again. I had a nigger at the gym get in my face and act all aggressive because he thought I was copying his workout routine. No shit, he saw that I was doing barbell rows and so was he, and he fucking walked up and said "why you copying me?!" Wish I had a clever reply in store, but I was so stunned by the absurdity of it that i didn't fully understand what was going on. This was a grown man negro too, not some fourteen year old wannabe badass.
>>
Was walking to a party last night, black guy ahead of me turns around and asks me the time. I told him him 9pm politely, thinking that's the end of it. He turns around again after lighting a cigarette and asks if I can spare two bucks.

Just when you think they might be alright, that there might be one among them who is halfway decent, they make you hate them.
>>
>>131335279
Caring what other males think is a very beta trait. I'm starting to think more and more that blacks are actually very beta in nature but (((they))) have went to great lengths to convince the public otherwise.
>>
>>131336767
is that a white crip.. man that is a bullshit photo op. i did graffiti in the late 90s early 00s.. and there was a crew i was in that had crips and bloods and white dudes. you can't join the crips and be white. you can't join the bloods and be white.. this is a cheezy photo op.
>>
>>131334874
Why would you lie on an anonymous board?
>>
>>131331279

Niggers will hate you for not having what you have.

They will take what you have and ruin it.

They will still be angry at you after they have taken everything from you and ruined it. In fact they will be furious. Because once they take what you have and ruin it they finally realize that its not just slavery or racism or oppression...they realize on some level that they ruined it because they are a nigger.
>>
lift and eat healthy

only you can protect yourself from a chimpout
>>
>>131337131
It's weird. They sort of are, but at the same time, they'll actually fight. Pretty much every black person you meet is all fucked up mentally from being raised by a single mother.
>>
>>131336881

>blacks want me to be the beta provider for their whore siblings
>but you're the faggot OP

Lol holy shit this is golden. You don't even know you're a beta do you?
>>
File: 1495429896604.jpg (351KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495429896604.jpg
351KB, 798x798px
>>131336421
penis!!
>>
>>131337122
They are like wolves testing for weakness. Constantly looking for a potential victim, my mother had a friend who was raped by a black guy. She was oblivious and he followed her home from the gas station and push her into her house as she was opening her door. He beat her up and did internal damage to her.

Never relax around blacks and always reduce contact with them as much as possible. If a guy asks you something just ignore him and keep moving, reduce your contact with these "people".
>>
>>131337162
IDK it's just a photo of some Obama voters about to go to church and then college and then probably swing by the homeless soup kitchen to feed the poor.
>>
>>131336619
I lived in a black neighborhood, they don't even talk to each other as neighbors.

Growing up in a white neighborhood
>neighbors see us unloading furniture
>Hey, I'm your new neighbor, let us help you with that, and by the way come over for dinner!

Black 'hood
>neighbors see me unloading furniture by myself
>sit down on porch and watch
>go introduce self and ask for help
>tell me they will for $20 and a six pack of beer each
>proceed to see all my shit and try and invite selves back later
>s-sure come over for a beer and some pizza
>eat all my pizza, spill beer carpet, step on game console
>dindu nuffin why you freakin out white boy
>adapt and become one of them for a year

Learned a lot from those days...
>>
>>131337010
almost got ganked by 2 hoods on a footbridge in NYC the other week for doing exactly this. Will probably be my cause of death but fuck it
>>
>>131336756

I didn't say nodding was beta unless you do it confidently.

I was talking about smiling at random guys you don't even know. That's shit females do. Stop being a bitch and man up.
>>
File: H7NnnTt.png (439KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
H7NnnTt.png
439KB, 680x798px
>>131334874

Stop shitposting about racism you dumb fuck. This is a real issue, we do not need the market crowded by these "and then everyone clapped" stories.

Pic related, it's fucking you.

Sage
>>
>>131335315
You're wrong, here in Leicester there are a distressing amount of what I would call American style black (niggers for short), gangs, drug dealing, BMW's, track suits, god awfull grime music, credit card fraud and general monkey behaviour, they come for university but God only knows how they afford it or what they study.
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
>>131331279
When the boomers are all rotted off. No one is going to be around to protect you anymore. And youre all gonna pay for the way you abused your internet connections with hate and malevolence. You will drown in your own poison. The hate you flooded the world with. For the lulz.
>>
>>131336741
It really seems as though they're seriously just very insecure beings that needs to constantly be validated by external sources.

Maybe the jews are onto something with the whole "Your lives matter, how get back to improving your lives and stocking those shelves."
>>
>>131337759
I can tel you have never actually spent time with females as their preferred mate because women will scowel at other women when they pass them if they even appear as a threat to their comfort.
>>
>>131334874
god damn that was the cringiest thing ive read in weeks

that was "12 year old talking shit to his friends about how hardcore he is" level
>>
>>131337807
Business Management for men and Cosmetology for women are the traditional meme-tier degrees for them here in the US. Though I'm sure they've been transitioning to some equally useless woke degrees because of the SJW movement lately.
>>
There's a black dude that is always at this bar I go to.

His name is Magnum.

His catchphrase is "you've got to shoot the wounded!" If you play pool with him he'll say that 3 or 4 times a game.

He tries to fight my roommate every time we go there.

I hate Philadelphia
>>
File: Thomas Jefferson walk.jpg (205KB, 771x960px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Jefferson walk.jpg
205KB, 771x960px
>>131337760
>>
File: Alt-retards.png (446KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-retards.png
446KB, 640x900px
>>131337331
Youre actually the beta faggot getting offended on ops behalf. The other guy prob gets laid but I doubt you do.
>>
>>131336821

Kek.

That's what you do, bitch boy. That's why you smile like a female at random guys to avoid your insecurity/ or any confrontations.
>>
>>131335113
nigger hoods are far away and easy to avoid. I also live next door to a school and in my state, you get double the sentence if you commit a crime in a school zone. I live in a lower-middle class neighborhood with whites and Hispanics.
>>
>>131338100
>Philadelphia
you've got to shoot the wounded!
>>
>>131338100
>his catchphrase

this isnt a fucking comic book, its real life, people dont have catchphrases.

and that doesnt even make sense
>>
>>131337760
>still in blackface
these people are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>131337208
but it isn't their fault, it's whitey's.

Whitey should know the nature of the nigger and should keep them working doing menial mundane monotonous jobs while the rest of us whites start moving into more knowledge and intellectual based jobs.
>>
>>131331279
Grow a beard. Make them think you're a jihadi. They'll fear you shitless
>>
>>131331279

Well basically that, they hate us because they know we are smarter and stronger. So they try to out-alpha us with compensating behavior. We could go Spartan/Dues Vult on them any given time but we chose not to because we try to keep the society going. No society anymore? Whites would massacre every shitskin out there, guaranteed.

Sometimes there is a bond between a black guy and a white guy, some form of friendship. But it is always a dog/owner dynamic. And you don't let your dog fuck your wife.
>>
>>131335433
>you a bitch ass nigga
Uggghhhh neck yourself you race traitor faggot
>>
>>131333286
>I'm white and I don't like other random guys smiling or looking at me all googly eyed. That's normal.
that's not normal lol...
>>
File: neat_trump.png (241KB, 388x476px) Image search: [Google]
neat_trump.png
241KB, 388x476px
>>131333671
Rare
>>
>>131338257
I wasn't sure what else to call it. He's always so drunk he'll spit some game at you, call you a little bitch and then just keep repeating that.
>>
>>131338257

I see you haven't met many niggers. A number of them have their own walk, too.
>>
File: 1496599171977.jpg (10KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496599171977.jpg
10KB, 350x320px
>>131338118

Haha, I get it, you used the same meme format but in a totally unrelated context to attack my character. Please teach me your ways anon
>>
>>131337131
No nigs are alpha thats why they act like paleolithic savages. Niggers hate smiling because showing your teeth is fighting language to apes. They constantly start shit because they want to dominate others constantly.
>>
>>131331279
>living around niggers
Well there's your problem.
>>
>>131338295
I would argue that's a big problem with whites, they all go for cushy office jobs where they become emasculated and grow gyno from all the coffee they consume. Then when they go home they grow a nice gut from all the beer they drink watching the sports game. Then their sons grow up seeing their pussified father (who is really just trying to provide for his family) and so they follow his footsteps, sitting in front of a TV all day playing video games and listening to rap music because it shows aggressive masculinity. The daughters do the same. The cycle repeats.
>>
File: Courtney 09.jpg (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney 09.jpg
613KB, 1920x1080px
>>131335038
Oh man, here's Vanillanem, straight outta the trailer park to tell it like it is.
>>
File: tia.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tia.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>131335007
This anon, I just give brothers respect and get it back. Always cool. So the fuck what if they ignore you etc etc. Offeneding little snowflake faggots.

occasionally one will do something I dont like but this pales in comparison to shit other white ppl do I dont like. A black guy rudely pushed me in a dance club, but this was overshadowed by some white douchebag who tried to adjust my hat.
>>
>>131338671

>gyno caused by coffee

Bullshit show me some studies fag
>>
>>131338100
how is pittsburgh, anon?
i'm moving there in a week.
>>
File: 1498438536060.jpg (868KB, 697x8275px) Image search: [Google]
1498438536060.jpg
868KB, 697x8275px
Must read.
>>
>>131338087
There is one accommodation block and it's basically all blacks, (with the exception of a few dazed looking normie whites), the majority are thick as shit too and it's really difficult to have simple and polite interactions with them, they really are so easily detestable, I honestly wish they weren't but as their population grows so does my contempt for them.
>>
>>131338266

>jeez anon, you can't refer to (((blackface))) anymore don't you know it's (((current year)))!?!???

Fuck off. You don't understand the point of the meme.

Sage
>>
>>131338769
Out on night scene. Its usually drunk sexually frustrated white ppl you gotta look out for. They are just itching to hit someone and take out their sexual frustration. Cuz they cant dance. Video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQpTiRIQ14
>>
>>131338883
>put milk in coffee
>milk causes estrogen increase
>sedentary lifestyle
>no testosterone balance
>proceed to grow moobs
>>
>>131337974

You sound like a total bitch. No wonder you get bullied by niggers. Some random fucker like you smiling at me on the street would piss me off too.

Here's a question...when was the last time a nigger went out of his/her way to be respectful/smile at other white people? Never. So why do you to them?
>>
>>131338157
That is one horrific looking kike.
>>
gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>131338671
intellectual and knowledge based careers/paths don't have to translate to lying in sloth and luxury.

That's a poor character trait on that parent, not the field which he chooses to work. The pussification, laziness, and general apathetic attitudes of todays white male has nothing to do with more intellectual work. It has to do with women/jews having a bigger voice than they should be allowed. They are upsetting the balance of nature and a hard correction to the mean is imminent.
>>
>>131338976
I've lived in Pitt too. I like Pittsburgh a lot better.

Philly is really hit or miss depending where you're going to live, but Pittsburgh has less truly shit areas.
>>
>>131339033
milk isn't coffee, faggot
>>
>>131338976
A lot better than the average city when it comes to the shitskin problem. Still a fucking dumpy shithole in areas, but basically every city in the US over 100k is.
>>
File: plzgetalife.png (658KB, 784x431px) Image search: [Google]
plzgetalife.png
658KB, 784x431px
>>131335038
>fades
>Clearly getting pussy

Unlike some other long haired betas.
>>
>>131339164
that's relieving. thank you, anon
>>
>>131339047
Whites look like pussies anon compared to sandniggers most white males have a very faggy feminine face.
>>
File: wxgkl2u6kqmykxs5vqwz.jpg (283KB, 1000x839px) Image search: [Google]
wxgkl2u6kqmykxs5vqwz.jpg
283KB, 1000x839px
>>131331279
run in a bobby shmurda shirt
>>
>>131331454
>>131332160

blacks only respect strength, and even then a lot of the time they're not bright enough to factor in consequences

if you don't know them or someone they know and respect don't interact with them
>>
>>131339250
Also, Pittsburgh has tons of good hiking around if you're into that. I might try to move back out that way someday.

Good luck, hope you like it
>>
File: 1496126724548.jpg (108KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496126724548.jpg
108KB, 466x700px
>>131331279
>Be upstanding unfitting white man for neighborhood
>Niggers errywhere
>mfw they don't mess with me because Im a violent sociopath who they know would kill the fuck out of them without a thought
>>
>>131338100
>his name is magnum

Big dong eh?
>>
>go to high school in homestead, fl in the late 2000's
>nigger, spic, and redneck central

literally no race war

there were a few race based insults from a few guys from every group but other than that nobody fucked with each other.

where the fuck are you guys getting all this?

it's like hardcore racism exists everywhere except south florida
>>
>>131339346
https://youtu.be/luU37YW_iUs
>>
>>131335008
This. Most of the time it worked for me. Must be some sort of hard wired chimp behavior...but remember, around blacks.....plus I have a CCW permit.
>>
You have to prove to the chimp you aren't afraid of the word nigger. Just use it in casual conversation and they'll grow to respect you.
>>
>>131335024
Fucking leaf faggot.
>>
>>131331279

>seriously what the fuck is their problem?

They are niggers
>>
>>131339464
thats farm land though
everyone theres families work together
>>
>>131339456
There's a gun magnum too right?

I thought that's why he was saying to shoot the wounded, like it was a gun thing.
>>
File: IuwSha_web.jpg (58KB, 714x430px) Image search: [Google]
IuwSha_web.jpg
58KB, 714x430px
>>131339174
most people put some sort of dairy in their coffee, or outright order a latte variation of some sort

>>131339142
I disagree. Ever since whites moved from farming and factory jobs into office gigs they've become emasculated. If you want to move into sedentary work, at least choose positions that offer societal influence, similar to how Jews do with MSM. Whites seem to aim for moderately well-paying, stable, middle-upper-management office jobs. It's the worst of both worlds, sedentary and offers little political influence.

>It has to do with women/jews having a bigger voice than they should be allowed
Yeah but who allows them to have these voices? This didn't used to be a problem when men were still men.
>>
>>131335433
Definitely found the nigger.
>>
White guy: Well HOWDY THERE PARTNA. Why dontcha come on over and fug my wife. Id love to watch friend.

Black guy: Whats happening dawg.
>>
>>131331279
You gotta pack some meat on scrub or everyone is gonna size you up. I'll do it to you and im white
>>
File: Skin.jpg (395KB, 1200x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Skin.jpg
395KB, 1200x1836px
>>131335051
Fucking hippy
>>
>>131339653

just saying, how on /pol/ if you're not careful your own life experience can get replaced by some stories on here and make you into a full blown racist.

i've had nothing but non-white friends my whole life, and now they all supposedly hate me? what in the flying fuck
>>
>>131331279
I used to get fucked with once in awhile. I was pretty skinny through highschool and early college. I've always been clean cut, and niggers think that means you're a pushover.
Once I got a physically demanding job, I started to bulk up and nobody has fucked with me since. I'm not even huge or ripped, just muscular enough that someone might mention it once in awhile.
>>
File: meme.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
>>131339026
>Cuz they cant dance

This is what some blacks actually believe. That and the irrelevant issue of dick size.

It is all so laughable.
>>
>>131339978
hahaha so true
>>
File: hardtimesstrongppl.jpg (164KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
hardtimesstrongppl.jpg
164KB, 678x960px
>>131339810
Ya got soft like ya said. And they endured all of the worlds racism and its made them the strongest. They dont even give a shit about pol lol. Look around. Where are they? They should be everywhere. They dont give a Fuck. Busy getting laid and chasing paper.
>>
>>131339492

It's called human behavior aka psychology.

Lifting your chin up says you're alpha. Saw a video where riot police are trained to keep their chins way up/folded arms when barricading protesters, niggers, etc.

It gives the impression of strength and authority when faced with feral, degenerate scum.
>>
>>131339016
I would ignore you but you are just too stupid to pass on. I'm hoping you made a mistake.
>>
>>131336446
And here's the faggot.
>>
File: 1497127478904.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497127478904.gif
613KB, 498x498px
I've been to prison twice and never had any hostility from black dudes.
>>
File: Prom Dab.png (508KB, 599x511px) Image search: [Google]
Prom Dab.png
508KB, 599x511px
>>131340195
Um bro. White men cannot dance for shit. Go to any club. No rythym what so ever. The majority of clubs or any dance floor in America is white. And 75% of that dance floor is a cringe fucking fest. How can they have confidence in skills they dont have? Dancing is an asian and black mans game. Thats how they get white women so easy. Way easier than being rich. Just knowing how to move your body correctly and being cool.
>>
>>131336619
Your friend learned a valuable lesson. Niggers thought he was probably a faggot, like you, and wanted to stomp his queer ass.
>>
>>131331279
When you see a nigger so much as look at you, cast him a look of burning seething rage and explosive hatred then ball up both your fists and get ready to fight.

That's how you control niggers behavior; constant open hatred towards them and a willingness to smite the fuck out of a motherfucker over the slightest tiniest insult.
>>
There is a saying for all of this in Geechee. "Bole man git outer diffikelty way, coward man lose eh life.(A bold man gets out of difficulty where a cowardly man loses his life.)"
>>
File: 1495207252388.png (162KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
1495207252388.png
162KB, 500x613px
>>131340458

>dance

The point is that dancing does not compare to IQ or morality. Most blacks are mental midgets. And everyone knows that it is safer to never trust blacks.
>>
>>131340458
Dancing is for women and faggots.
>>
>>131340566

Kek
E
K
>>
>>131340458

>Dancing is an asian and black mans game. Thats how they get white women so easy.
>Asians
>get white women easy

Hi r/Asian_Masculinity. Did you really think you were going to slip that one through the nets?
>>
>>131340202

>>131340202

>>131340202

DIVERSITY THREAD
>>
>>131333444
>>131333444
I have been in lots of fights in my life and never once have charges been laid against me even when I won.
>>
>>131340863
Its kek-worthy I know, but you'd be surprised how often it works and they leave you alone.

The logic such as it is behind this seems to be that they don't ~really~ want to mess around with someone who's already madder than fuck and wants to fight as it is, they'd rather mess with someone who looks weak.
>>
>>131334874
>Gets punched
>Flips table
>"DO YOU ENJOY BREATHING?"
>Flips another table
>"someone's gonna go to jail and someone's gonna die here..."
>Exit black men
>>
>>131341017
What's the most damage you've done to a person?
>>
File: whites.png (422KB, 1752x674px) Image search: [Google]
whites.png
422KB, 1752x674px
>>131340870
Um I included asian cuz they break dance and shit better than the blacks. Honestly you paranoid losers the very bottom of the barrel. I get it. You have no game or social skills. You have no interaction with women. Even Tinder(whcih I have never had to use) wont work for you. I would be mad too, and take out my frustrations out on the rest of the world

I have hottie a white gf btw. Fuck her brains out. Sex best exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eARl9omVs

>>131340806
t. cant dance and lonely.
>>
>>131341017

Some dude killed another guy in the parking lot at a bar by my college. He punched him, the guy went down and cracked his head on the pavement. Things like that happen more than you might think. Don't act like a nigger and risk prison for thrills.
>>
File: 1498153189939.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498153189939.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>131334673
>>
>>131341186

Chang, I know it's you. Give it up and stop LARPing as a nigger. This might be the saddest stunt you've pulled yet.
>>
>>131341222
Implying you think I start fightsÉ Some times you dont have a choice.
>>
File: 1474249023289.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474249023289.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
>>131340381
>been to prison twice

Were there niggers there? was there rape?
>>
>>131335433
>I'm gonna type all this shit from behind a keyboard and everyone here will believe I'm an actual gangster.
>>
>>131341186
No you slant eyed dog eater I have a white wife and I can dance. But dancing is for faggots and never do it. If your over the age of 18 and dance your a fucking cuck.
>>
>>131341017

Out of the ordinary for a leaf.

Here in the states the cops appreciate you taking matters into your own hands (if you're in the right)

I got into a fist fight with the local crack head dope dealer one night. Fucker was high on crack and Strong as fuck. The cops showed up smiling and one officer even said "you messed him up pretty bad"...
>>
File: pol step dad.jpg (204KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
pol step dad.jpg
204KB, 900x719px
>>131339451
>upstanding unfitting white man
> violent sociopath

t. pic related.
>>
>>131341628
People become that way after having to deal with nigger monkeyshines from day one onward in life.
>>
>>131332347
They have high estrogen.
>>
>>131337162
the dude on the left isnt white. also kill yourself.
>>
>>131340741
You dont have iqor morality bro. What you score on your Sat. What university you graduate from? What do you do for a living? Someone like you has morality.

I would take my dance skills over your bullshit iq or morality anyday. You will never understand the feeling of sexy white women approaching you and trying to grind their butt on you. And having to turn them down because you already have a gf.
>>
>>131341584
Me and my buddy got ina fight with some coked out fucks some years back so I know what your saying. We won but later found out they where in the army...no one was more surprised than we where.
>>
>>131341186
English motherfucker, do you speak it? Found another God damn nigger.
>>
>>131340234

I actually did, I meant to post dolphinigger.

If that doesn't change anything for you, BTFO me now.
>>
File: skinheadm.jpg (149KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
skinheadm.jpg
149KB, 600x902px
>>131340043
This
get and wear your docs at all times
shave your head
bomber jacket a plus

or go for a bit more uptown look

spics and nogs know instantly
(1) you hate them
(2) you want to kill them
(3) you probably have a weapon

and they fuck off .... cause those are not good odds
>>
File: GeneCombination.png (348KB, 683x619px) Image search: [Google]
GeneCombination.png
348KB, 683x619px
>>131341522
Double chin wife dont count and deep down you know it. The best you can get. I would never settle for your wreck of a wife. Not even asian. Gook gook gook. Dont give a shit bro. Nice looking retarded >>131341356
Like your actually lonely friend here.
>>
>>131341522
You can dance but dancing is for faggots.
You have a wife. How old are you syrup nigger?
>>
>>131331279
Have some fucking pride. If a nigger advances towards you then you have to take a stand and get your hands dirty. Don't worry about the cops coming. They'll know who started it.
>>
>>131339033
Only faggots put soy milk in their coffee. Or anywhere for that matter.
>>
File: englush.jpg (43KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
englush.jpg
43KB, 477x316px
>>131342041
Parents broken home billy. Why they break up?
>>
File: negro exploitation.jpg (44KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
negro exploitation.jpg
44KB, 500x305px
Don't be blaming the Boomers.

It was another Jew pogrom.

T.V. and Movies filling the empty headed gullible people with guilt and Jew-shit.

For Christs sake these Satanist Jews sold the fucking Holohoax to these simpletons.

It was a cake-walk to sell the hapless Negro pogrom to the gullible ones.

Don't blame the boomers, blame the Jew.

You can blame the Jew for the Negro Slave Trade as well.
>>
>>131341982
The only come back you niggers have are muh Yourz womenz luv us white boi. Its such a fucking joke the only white women I have ever meet that like blacks are fat SJWs and sluts. You fucking retards are so happy that you got some hot white pussy that you never seem to realize that the white girls that are after you have fucked more guys than you can count. hahahahah
>>
>>131342290
That's what I was saying earlier, if you want niggers to leave you alone, be ready to flip and kill them over the slightest insult or perceived insult, be armed, and let them know you hate them from the moment you see them onward.
>>
File: albino indian boys.jpg (218KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
albino indian boys.jpg
218KB, 1200x880px
>>131341746
>Being white
>Being coddled
>Living in Artifical world catered to your needs
>"Life so hard man, We must sec-"
>>
>>131342222
My wife is skinny and hot you fucking tard.
>>
>>131336619
that reddit spacing doe.. dis nigga so shill its trill. perfect caps punctuations.. nigga this a chineese widget spinning homosexual 30 minute thread.. u mean to tell me you spent that much time?
>>
>>131332160
fucking this.
not as bad with older blacks. super bad with southern blacks.
they fucking cling to that boat like they're in the middle of the Atlantic.

a co worker i consider a friend is like this. he is always saying shit like "its cause im black, its cause he was black" and when he does i go along with it.
im like "yeah you know black people [insert implied steriotype], can't have that shit around here".

i think i am the first white guy he ever liked.
>>
>>131335433
act your race you human garbage
>>
>>131342316
Fuck off nigger.
>>
File: skinner1.jpg (86KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
skinner1.jpg
86KB, 500x307px
>>131331279
You mean a nigger was giving you attitude and you didn't kick him in the head?
>>
>>131335433
Are you fucking serious? Some of us pedes on here are fucking RIPPED, NORDIC VIKING UBERMENSCH, let me tell you. The last time you niggers messed with us we conquered your entire continent. Keep dreaming pussy faggot. Can't wait for the God Emperor to implement stop and frisk on your dark asses.
>>
>>131331480
kek
>>
>>131342500
Its the poojeet 'whitey be da problem mayn' shill.
>>
>>131341017
you don't live in america. its not the same at all. Mounties don't care about fights. city police have fucking quotas. depends on your PD really.
>>
>>131336686
Yeah chin up is definitely a "sup" thing
Also chill, drop your shoulders, and relax your speech
t. Theme park worker in Los Angeles
>>
>>131342394
Malcom X is soo cool. It was over when this man started talking. Just listen to few min of his actual speech. This was the catalyst that surged the black man forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpr6PK-Cz3c
>>
File: 1498005046490.jpg (49KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498005046490.jpg
49KB, 800x800px
>>131342500
Those are not white people.
>>
>>131335145
As much as I don't like modern african americans a big part of why they suck is how white people treated them in the past: enslaved them, introduced crack to their neighborhoods and put them on welfare as their families disintegrated. Australian aboriginals are the same, regardless of politics the stolen generation is pretty sad. White people should've just left blacks where we found them.
>>
>>131342763
Yeah I have never been in a fight in the states hahah.
>>
>>131342423
Lol. Im not even black. But nice try blaming all your failures on the boogey black man. I get it. Youre a white man who failed and cant afford America. The greatest country on Earth.
>>
>>131333444
smiling like a homo is a no.
ignoring completely is a no, unless they're in a group.
a quick head nod is the only option lads. or just straight up attack them immediately.
>>
niggers were forced into modern life
>>
Get a haircut OP.

If you are cleancut, fit, and dress in a certain way, nigs WILL assume you are a cop and will not fuck with you.

Helps if you CC so your subconscious knows you can handle yourself if you are threatened with deadly force.
>>
>>131342819
Yeah bringing them over was a mistake.
>>
File: Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg (109KB, 484x727px) Image search: [Google]
Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg
109KB, 484x727px
>>131342784
Yeah they are.

Take notice of the spray tan.
>>
>>131342316
Get the dicks out of your hands and mouth and learn to type like a human.
>>
>>131342819
No, we should have killed absolutely all of them and then took the land and resources for ourselves.
>>
File: niggerpool.jpg (301KB, 1600x1548px) Image search: [Google]
niggerpool.jpg
301KB, 1600x1548px
>>131342778
"the catalyst that surged the black man forward. "

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
>>
>>131342907
Why is America still for saleÉ
>>
>>131342908
This. Its so easy. Like you have to be a sourtherntard or europoor to not get this.
>>
>>131343004
Or that to...
>>
>>131338199
depends on the locality, m8.
there are bad areas. downtown Minneapolis is a great example. late 90s, mid 2000's, fucking paradise, fucking buddy got mugged going to a show at 1st ave. like animals they are. hooting for a dollar, holy fuck.
>>
>>131342990
The fact that you believe that pseudo scientific crap just tells me what a fucking moron you are.
>>
>>131341017
Depends on the state. Even in places like Montana and South Dakota, you will still get a misdemeanor for "disorderly" or something of the sort. It also depends on the city. If you are in a small town you'll get the misdemeanor. If you're in a bigger town you'll probably get a the felony.

In more "modern" states like Illinois, Florida, Maryland, etc - you will most definitely get the felony.
>>
>>131334980
this. but add mexicans to the list. blacks usually just are busy being retarded and starting shit with other blacks
>>
File: emily.png (517KB, 632x692px) Image search: [Google]
emily.png
517KB, 632x692px
>>131342509
pics and time stamp or gtfo. No one believes you leaf. If you dont post her face, post your own face. Cuz no one is gonna believe that your ugly ass non chad face has a hottie mcbody wife. Dont forget the time stamp faggot.
>>
>>131343004
It's easy to say that about violent warrior nigs, but would you be the one to kill a black woman or child?
>>
>>131342455
Very true and if they are alone, they will act like they can fight, but once you start to beat the shit out of them they usually run away. They typically can't fight one on one. However, if there are multiple niggers involved, it's time to deploy your firearm because they will chimp out and gang up on you. It has happened to me once before, in front of my business, shortly after Trayvon earned his batwings.
>>
File: michelle.jpg (26KB, 552x452px) Image search: [Google]
michelle.jpg
26KB, 552x452px
>>131342581
Do your worst leaf. Oh this is it. Crying on the internet at the world that left your obsolete ass behind.
>>
>>131332347
>when white people give you that weird ass forced fake smile out of nowhere
At least Russians understand its creepy as fuck and makes it appear as if you are plotting somethign
>>
>>131337122
Never answer random black people asking you for the time
>>
Blacks are the worst tippers too, I can't understand it. They bring in 10 children to a Mexican restaurant and demand hamburgers. Bitch about it so much that the kitchen staff actually makes them burgers. Returns fries because *aren't fresh enough* (literally fryer to plate) Leaves absolute mess. Does NOT tip a dime.

Black women are trash.
Black men are 40+ years old dressing like they're still 20 year old thugs. Look at the latest pic of Al Sharpton.
Black men have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING towards the innovation oh humanity.
Black women have unreasonable attitudes because they don't have strong men to protect them, so they have to act unreasonable to protect themselves.
^^^told that to a black man and he got upset saying I was wrong. I asked if he had kids. He did. I asked if he was married to the girl. He wasn't. <Case in point.
>>
>>131343241
For defending your self I thought you guys had stand your groundÉ Canada is so fucking weird I can go to jail for shooting and armed intruder in my home but if I beat a guy half to death with my fist I can get away with it as long as he dose not charge me...
>>
>>131342650
You aint shit ya lonely bitch rofl.
>>
You look like someone to fuck with.
Niggers have low impulse control they see prey and will fuck with it.
>>
>>131342819
>regardless of politics the stolen generation is pretty sad.
Yeah, taking kids away from their abusive raping parents sure is sad. You are a fuckhead who has been brainwashed to hate his own people.
>White people should've just left blacks where we found them.
They should have just wiped them out.
>>
>>131343402
Yes. Absolutely no question.

>>131343443
You misunderstand what I'm saying, I'm not talking about beating them up, what I'm saying is; nigger starts the slightest credible threat shit with you, you punish him with instant summary execution, the end.
>>
>>131343381
Yeah do you really think I am going to put my wifes picture on here. You and I both know I wont and that is the only reason your calling me out. Fuck off dindu and believe what you want.
>>
>>131335736
ever driven in a big city? highways are like rats nests. easy to get lost and lost someone.
>>
File: Indian_woman.jpg (101KB, 696x497px) Image search: [Google]
Indian_woman.jpg
101KB, 696x497px
>>131343204
Youre jsut afraid of reality and you cant handle the truth. SAD! many such cases. I feel bad you my weaker recessive brother.
>>
>>131343444

Do you even know how to reverse engineer? Does your black ass even understand that concept?
You think we're mad? EVERY FACET OF YOUR LIFE was innovated by a white man, yet you'll call for white genocide?

It's all fun and games when you call for white genocide.
You should be very scared if whites started calling for a black genocide.
>>
>>131343509
>stand your ground

Yeah, that means start getting the shit kicked out of you first before you can do anything. Zimmerman had to be on the ground getting kicked in the face before he could legally pull the trigger. I don't know about you but I would prefer to throw the first punch when someone is in my face looking for trouble, rather than wait until they already have me on my back. You might not get so lucky waiting, for all you know they throw the first 3 punches in rapid sequence and knock you out, then proceed to stomp on your head until you get brain damage.
>>
Never met a black dude ever in my life that could fight whatsoever
>>
>>131343689
I am not your brother nigger. Your people are a fucking joke and will believe any thing.
>>
File: indian mom albino child.jpg (50KB, 700x449px) Image search: [Google]
indian mom albino child.jpg
50KB, 700x449px
>>131343626
Thats why I said put your own ugly ass face non chad. I get it. You fuckin failed at life. Go look at your wifes double chin lmao. Just look at it and get sad. So fucking mad rofl. Come to America white. We da best. Oh you cant. Cuz you suck at life.
>>
>>131343402
Yes. Gladly. You fucking island prisoner.
>>
>>131331454
>Their fathers could not be located for comment.
>>
>>131343733
Yeah agreed.
>>
>>131339033
Drink it black
>>
File: mursi.jpg (68KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
mursi.jpg
68KB, 564x423px
>>131343706
How can there be white genocide when blacks create you? Calm down lol. Im not even black.
>>
File: 1498015001996.jpg (25KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1498015001996.jpg
25KB, 596x628px
>>131343832
>>
>>131338988
very good read
>>
File: indian albinos pic.jpg (566KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
indian albinos pic.jpg
566KB, 1200x628px
>>131343817
Nah your my mutie bino brother. And I forgive for not being able to handle the truth. Its not your fault that youre deficient. That you came from a disease.
>>
File: coon81.jpg (43KB, 489x459px) Image search: [Google]
coon81.jpg
43KB, 489x459px
>>131343493
why bother speaking to them at all?
who cares?
Dont speak at all.
If he touches you, kill him.

Otherwise who gives a shit. All they can do is run their mouths, muh dick, muh gibs.

They are a walking joke. Literally throwbacks to the stone age, with an IQ lower then most retards. All hes got, was handed to him by the privelege of living near whites.

The nigger is inferior in every way imaginable, including dick size. He walks through a world that he knows he forebears did absolutely nothing to create, in fact they are a hindrance, and he knows it.
That is nature of his inferiority complex, to compensate he must attack, even on /pol/, he comes on here running his mouth.

Just slide and ignore, parasites have always been part of living the dream, as a white man, in a white mans world.

Have a nice day nigger!
>>
>>131343812
Agreed.
>>
>>131335614
LMAO

Is it really that bad??
>>
File: The_Bhatti.jpg (122KB, 927x695px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bhatti.jpg
122KB, 927x695px
>>131343985
Owned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZRtyg-8y1g

Dont let your wife catch you faggot.
https://efukt.com/21973_Wannabe_Swinger_Gets_Cucked_Instead.html
>>
>>131331454
>>131332160

Jesus, your niggers are much different than ours

Our niggers are equally stupid, but they are much friendlier than yours seem to be
>>
>>131336323
they are behaviors sympamatic of phycological states such as anxiety, enaustion, etc, etc, etc.

its not a meem its how people are.

depression is a biological faculty in humans. it is part of regulating the social hierarchy. alphas don't get depressed. if they do then they are no longer alphas. nobody wants to fuck a depressed person.
depression is a mechanism which enables social standing to be evolutionaraly selective.
those individuals who do not cope well enough with society (by their own standards relative to the standards that they think others have [self esteem])
become depressed and are less likely to reproduce.
>>
>>131335433
>Niggerspeak.
>>
>>131343493
Trying to get a look at your watch to see if it's worth stealing.
>>
File: mildpain.jpg (10KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
mildpain.jpg
10KB, 391x391px
>>131342994
Get over your parents divorce already,
>>
I don't have that problem cause I don't give a fuck and more importantly look like I don't give a fuck. Anybody's say shit to me and I'll just start swinging. And since I've been that way , oh say , last 15 years I haven't had a problem
>>
>>131344115
Hearing them talk with an accent would be hilarious
>>
>>131332764
This

>>131333444
> I'm a 6'2" man.

I've seen lots of 6'2" men who are pussy betas. They can sense that you are a pussy and smell your fear.
>>
>>131344812
In otherwords those whom look like they got something to lose or more to lose than one fucking with them get fucked with
>>
>>131333286
>have something good happen to you
>walk down the street with a small smile, a friendly aura
>nigger notices and tries to start shit
>'being happy is gay mufugga!'
We give them an inch and they take a mile
When will you put them back in cages burgerbro
>>
>>131331279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l4r10MOH70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDcYcpSI7s
>>
File: IMG_0446.png (151KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0446.png
151KB, 640x1136px
Transfemanon here, I let a black guy who goes by the name of yeechy Christ (I didn't know him, I am just extremely kind from the estrogen in my transition) and he took advantage of me by charging this to my uber account.

Dumb motherfucker registered his real name in my Lyft account and I found him on instagram.

What should I do?
>>
>>131342500
Kid in the front looks like a fucking match.
>>
>>131331454
Kek
Niggers dont act human
>>
>>131342394
>The expression on the basketball-American's face.
>>
>>131339142
well put and i think an agreeable perspective and accurate prediction.

>>131339810
>This didn't used to be a problem when men were still men.
the early 1900s were a weird time for western culture. the socialism meem was spreading around the world wreaking havok, as we now know it does, but rest assured there were "real men" at least up until ww2 killed very many of them.

but "real men", i promise you, still exist. just as real as our forefathers. i know, i know my grand father and knew my great grandfather well, both farmers in the reddest part of one of the reddest states.
nothing changes out in the country, especially people.
>>
>>131335007
Well now that i know you've had a few good experiences with niggers i know ALL niggers are A-OK.
>Thanks for clearing that up ANON
>>
File: mongrel theist.jpg (32KB, 427x591px) Image search: [Google]
mongrel theist.jpg
32KB, 427x591px
>>131342394

Here is a guy who runs the Black Lies Blather bullshit...

A fucking Jew.

Guess who runs the NAACP?

Jews...

Guess who ran the Martin Luther King rackets.

A Jew.

Guess who ran South Africa into the gutter, Jews and Jew-Groids.

You could go-on for days with this shit, and under, behind, or skulking in the closet, behind every Nigger is a Jew.

Virtually everything Nigger is propped up by Jews, their Stooges, Goons and Shills.
>>
File: benchmade-810bk.jpg (51KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
benchmade-810bk.jpg
51KB, 880x660px
>>131331279
>smiling at untermensch

What the fuck are you doing. Some people just don't understand nothing else but force and violence. This is why I EDC everytime I go out even though I live in a pretty nice area. I'm also eastern european so my normal face is I will fucking kill you if you touch me or my wife.

Only be nice and welcoming to people when they prove they deserve it. Otherwise act with restraint and be extremely observant.
>>
>>131344349
yeah our niggers are just waiting for an excuse to chimp out on whitey and blame all their problems on us.
>>
>>131345540
When did I ever say I smiled at them you retard?
>>
>be me
>resting face like im ready to kill the man who murdered the mother of my children
>never get messed with. ever.
>never been in a fight, don't try for any sort of intimidating demeanor
>>
>>131331279
They're all mentally retarded. You can't expect much out of them.
>>
>>131344798
My parents are in there 80's and still happily married. We have a family business which I now run...what about you faggot?
>>
>>131345137
>bait.png
>>
>>131338464
>Liechenstein
>rare

how new are you?
>>
>>131345137
Kill yourself for disgracing the human race.
>>
>>131333444
the problem is you honestly don't recognize what a pussy nigger piece of shit you are. do you realize we are entering a state of war where the law of the jungle reins? you are only as good as the other men you can dominate physically. you should have enough meat on your bones to dominate other men with a single glance. no one gives a fuck about your full time job or your civic politeness.

jesus christ I'm so sick of these white pussies that are so proud of themselves just for being lanky white faggots
>>
File: allyourbase.png (741KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
allyourbase.png
741KB, 640x635px
>>131345548
Racists burned down black wallstreet. Out of jealousy of its sucess. Lmfao because they will get their reparations like the natives and Jews. They kinda already did with obama. But they are gonna get more.
>>
>>131338537
it wasnt an attack, just a related meme

jesus, dont get so fucking defensive
>>
File: IMG_0447.png (241KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.png
241KB, 640x1136px
>>131345873
This is where the truth shines free, let me post proof.

This is his insta, and I will get a screenshot of my lyft.
>>
File: 1498034820041.jpg (134KB, 602x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498034820041.jpg
134KB, 602x430px
>>131345507
Also this...
>>
File: received_1430690310355147.jpg (22KB, 505x376px) Image search: [Google]
received_1430690310355147.jpg
22KB, 505x376px
>>
>>131344183
black americans have 80+ iq, black sub Saharan africans have 65+ iq, on average, varying with locality, obviously.

>kill him
prison sucks, i hear. maybe avoid that.
>>
>>131346037
>says the libertarian civic nationalist
>>
Are you short?
>>
>>131345799
So why are you so broken. Oh youre like 50+ and obsolete. Left behind. Rot on.
>>
File: greenpeace-what-fuck.jpg (207KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
greenpeace-what-fuck.jpg
207KB, 640x854px
>>131345682
Responding in general, not just you.
>>131332347
>>131335024

>seriously what the fuck is their problem?
Their average IQ is in the 80s. No impulse control, no long term planning or ability to perform abstract thinking (in majority of cases).
>>
File: 1498034864446.jpg (439KB, 813x788px) Image search: [Google]
1498034864446.jpg
439KB, 813x788px
>>131345507
And this...fucking Jews.
>>
>>131335051
"Ever since I jerked away my hairline I decided to shave my head"
>>
idk I havent seen blacks wanting to chimp out on me but then again I don't live in the city where most of the chimpining occurs.
>>
every time

EVERY FUCKING TIME

there is always that 1 butthurt shill/ nigger who spams the same albino indian images
>>
>>131342547
Don't see older black males very often. It's as if they die young or get old in prison. I think they know their fate deep down and that's why they're pissed all the time.
>>
>>131331279
Niggers are like the muslims in Europe only much worse. Niggers think they can push around Whites, especially White males, it's going to push us past our breaking point and will result in a very sorrow filled black genocide.
>>
>>131342222

Found the mad nigger.

PS just fucked my hot wife nigger and then talked about planning are next kid.
>>
They automize and react to the lack of authority and power or abstain from action in the precense of authority and power.
There you go.
>>
>>131337584
underrated
>>
>>131347117
I think in 20 years once all the white boomers are dead and gone shit is going to hit the fan. Unfortunately I'll be nearing 50 that time.
>>
>>131331279
i've noticed that a lot of them are still mad about Drumpf when everyone else especially the Mexicans got over it a long time ago

also, the families of TrayTray and Mike Brown are getting million dollar settlement gibs, so anytime a black seed a white, they see an opportunity for easy gibs
>>
>>131347477
It'll be sooner I think, America will balkanize mainly based on race. Whites will probably get the North West front and parts of the Midwest.
>>
>>131334682
Word to the wise. Always wipe casings before you load mag. always wear gloves when loading to go out. If you go out looking to shoot nigs you may end up doing just that, even if you didn't plan it. There will come a day you might want to duck out without leaving a trace back to you. Again, wipe your fucking finger prints off your ammo or try to explain why you had to shoot at three nigs downtown after dark.
>>
>>131347477
you think the economy will last that long? lol
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.