[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ hate Anthony Bourdain? Do you guys hate the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: bourdain.jpg (209KB, 853x1017px) Image search: [Google]
bourdain.jpg
209KB, 853x1017px
Why does /pol/ hate Anthony Bourdain?

Do you guys hate the fact that a guy who can write and speak in coherent, witty and erudite English language recognizes that homo sapiens are just that and deserve respect. Because nothing wrinkle the small ball sack of an alt-righter quicker than that.
>>
>>131329635
>heroin addict
>anti-white
>pro open borders
>anti-gun
>liberal fag hole
he should go back to the kitchen where he belongs
>>
>>131329635
>Celebrity chef
Aka drastically out of touch with the common man and has no place speaking on behalf of them
>>
>>131329635
His understanding of history, culture beyond food and thai hookers, and international affairs is extremely lacking.
His opinions expressed on such matters on his shows and elsewhere are extremely skewed along marxist propaganda lines and sadly 2 dimensional.

I've watched almost all of his shit.
I love cooking, food, travel, other cultures, etc.
And he has a good narrating voice and excellent charisma.

It's really a shame he's so pathetically uninformed/short sighted and willing to regurgitate what he 'should' know are bullshit talking points from political elites/mainstream media.
>>
>>131329635
Because the far rights gets triggered over anything that isn't far right. They're as annoying as the far left retards they hate so much.
>>
>>131330346
>an thing that isn't far right
>bullshit propaganda and entirely false narratives

>truth and clear and full perspectives are now far right wing
>>
Rev up the ovens in Auschwitz.
>>
>>131329635
Strikes me as sleazy and his pontificating is cringe worthy. Like he's up his own arse.
>>
File: peacock.jpg (84KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
peacock.jpg
84KB, 500x375px
>>131329847
>>
>>131329635
He's a kike
>>
He's a kike.
>>
>>131330783
>>131330864
Took us 9 posts
>>
File: IMG_20161115_225121.jpg (960KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_225121.jpg
960KB, 2896x2896px
>>131329635

/ck/ here.

I hate that Kitchen Confidential was something I identified with while working the Hudson Valley Circuit during Culinary School. We share the same Alma Mater. I don't dislike his abilities as a cook, I DO however hate his liberalism, turn-coat opinions and general "sell out" type personality.

He's given a script by his handlers, which he follows to a tee. Hollywood fabricated personality, how else could a guy whp slammed 3 bundles of gear a day wind up as wildly successful and palatable as he is?

He's a former conservative NYer that fell in love with liberalpuss, twice, and rode the PC movement into stardom by condoning mass migration to America while simultaneously enjoying homogenous, unique cultures around the world...as their individual customs.

Makes me ashamed to be. NYer.
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 1110x38px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 1110x38px
Isn't it obvious?
fucking kids these days, they don't even understand the basics.
>>
His wife banged numerous mma fighters behind his back because he is such a leftist faggot beta.
>>
>>131329635
Well traveled as well as cultured, however takes up the foreign causes and policies that have a multitude of unintentional consequences, hence extremely short-sighted.
>>
>>131329635
He's believed to be a kike.
>>
File: dumbf'd_0.jpg (109KB, 1140x570px) Image search: [Google]
dumbf'd_0.jpg
109KB, 1140x570px
>>131329635
>o you guys hate the fact that a guy who can write and speak in coherent, witty and erudite English language
yes.
>>
>>131331627
Wow, someone's got to take this guy out..
>>
>Why does /pol/ hate Anthony Bourdain?
I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he is Jewish.

"Bourdain has said he was raised without religion, and that his ancestors were Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's side."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain
>>
Hes sous chef level at best. Fucking Fieri is just as credible as him at this stage.
>>
must be a share blue shift change .. the shills and slide threads are rampant.
sage
>>
>>131329635

/pol/ does not discriminate, they hate everyone equally. /pol/ Board of peace and unity.
>>
>>131329847
fpbp
this
/thread
>>
>>131334175
Judaism is passed matrilineally.

It's one of the most in sinuous deceptions of the jew.

>pressure your every member to become successful in finance, banking, politics, journalism, media and the arts
>become connected
>use your power and connections to bring up your own people whenever possible without regard to merit
>marry your daughters to other powerful and famous people
>now claim their genetic legacy for the chosen people for all time
>scheme to bring those children in to the fold even if they do not practise the faith and are terrible people

This is what has made them almost impossible to stamp out.
Their men can fail infinitely, and be garbage.
The women only have to open their legs to the best goy I'm they can find.

Sort of like a cultural Cuckoo bird.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.