[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there ANY fucking universities left in America that aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: before-after-college-2.jpg (408KB, 1548x1545px) Image search: [Google]
before-after-college-2.jpg
408KB, 1548x1545px
Are there ANY fucking universities left in America that aren't MARXIST SHITHOLES?

I almost offered to pay for my cousin's kid's tuition just to keep her out of community college and get her into a local Christian school instead which I knew for absolute fact would educate her while keeping her pure. I got on google and to my horror, lo and fucking behold, at some point both schools bent the knee to the mind virus, and now Aquinas College and Calvin College are both WORTHLESS COMMIE TRAINING CAMPS with radfem antifa SHITBAGS running the show.

pic related, it's what I'm trying to protect her from becoming

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
>>
>>131329556
The best option is to start your own business that you can pass on to your children or relatives
>>
>>131329556
What
>>
File: picachu falling down.png (1MB, 1079x1077px) Image search: [Google]
picachu falling down.png
1MB, 1079x1077px
>>131329556
You're kinda late OP. Should've educated her before she went into college. You can only hope they have a conservative/libertarian group like the college Republicans or something.
>>
>>131329678
that's my plan C, to offer her a role in my business so she can skip school.
I don't think my cousin would like that, but he doesn't understand what universities have become in the past 20 years. he doesn't see the danger
>>
>>131329556
Central Washington University in Ellensburg Washington was pretty chill. Teachers were hit or miss depending on department, but I could wear a MAGA hat around on compass and nobody bugs me about it. Even got some nods from people
>>
>>131331878
Thanks
Is there a list of actual good schools anywhere?
I think I'm going to need something in the midwest
>>
>>131329861
did I stutter, bitch?
>>
>>131329556
no
>>
all universities are corrupt. either don't go or jump through the hoops and resist the Marxist
>>
>>131329556
Liberty University. Trump speaks there. It's mostly christcucks
>>
>>131333792
yeah but there has to be more than just this school as an option, right?
>>
File: resbond.jpg (35KB, 736x534px) Image search: [Google]
resbond.jpg
35KB, 736x534px
>>
>>131336924
send her to poland to tech uni
>>
>>131337070
i would if she were willing
>>
>>131329556
The military academies are good. University of Chicago isn't totally cucked. Notre Dame.
>>
>>131329556
Let them study abroad, in Czechia
Our professor staff even expelled the SJWs studiesĀ“s professors from the USA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.