/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the Serbian conflict. Memes aside, were the Serbians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: remove.jpg (126KB, 1041x1066px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
126KB, 1041x1066px
redpill me on the Serbian conflict.

Memes aside, were the Serbians really that bad? Or were they justified somehow?
>>
>were they bad

Yes

>b-but muh kebab removers

They helped Turks latch onto Europe for 500 years because of several very important occasions where they stopped Turks from getting btfo'd. See helping Turks against tamerlane, Skanderbeg, hunyadi, etc....
>>
>>131328618
honnestly don't care about medieval shit. Neither should you.

Ever since WW2, who was the good guy in the balkans? And who fucked up in the war 30 years ago?
>>
>>131328339

Given that your question was phrased the way it was (were x bad), it seems to me that you've accepted the narrative in which there is this division into the "good" guys and the "bad" guys. This was peddled by the western news in order to make money. The truth is, there were no heroes and oppressors, just psychopaths vying for power on all sides. The Yugoslav wars were very complicated and anyone who claims that they were the good guys or the bad guys in the whole thing is either an idiot or has an agenda.
>>
>>131328866
sounds like someone who gave up on justifying himself would say.

How did the croats kick your asses so fast anyway?
>>
>>131329630

I've never felt the need to justify myself for something that happened when I was really young and that is completely irrelevant nowadays. Dwelling on the past and trying to justify yourself as the bigger victim is childish and won't get anybody anywhere.
>>
File: 1458666760401.jpg (316KB, 1280x654px) Image search: [Google]
1458666760401.jpg
316KB, 1280x654px
>>131328866
Fuck off with your reasonable & balanced response. Even if you are right.

The same psychopaths are still vying, except now the whole of Europe & the world has to choose a side.
Choose REMOVE.
>>
>>131328339
Bill Clinton bombed Serbia on Pascha.
He will burn in hell for that.
>>
>>131328339
Serbs were the bad guys in Croatia. Croatia wanted out of Yugoslavia, Serbs living in Croatia chimped out and didn't want to their area (Krajina) to be part of a new Croatia. Instead of sitting at the negotiation table they pulled guns out.

Muslims were the bad guys in Bosnia. Bosnia should not be a country, it is a region of Serbs and Croats, half of whom are Muslims, and should be split between Croatia and Serbia. Muslim is not an ethnicity, it is a religion. Founding a country on Islam is basically Isis teir. Croatia, being the western puppet it is, didn't touch the Muslims and basically wrote off Bosnia, while Serbia (allegedly) killed and genocided them. The Bosnians were killing Serbs and taking money and fighters from Saudi Arabia , they deserved it.
In Serbia (Kosovo region), Tito was the bad guy. He let Albanians come and breed like rats , and become the ethnic majority of Kosovo. Albanians and Serbs aren't the bad guys there, they both have a good claim to Kosovo. One demographic, one historic.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.