[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When designer baby become a thing will RACE "not culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 3DT3.jpg (94KB, 225x308px) Image search: [Google]
3DT3.jpg
94KB, 225x308px
When designer baby become a thing will RACE "not culture " still matter

as it stands now to most of the world the lighter you are the more intelligence you are perceived to be

in a world where the best football / basketball players , musicians & cultural incomes are black & a parent can choose their child intelligence Why will anyone choose to be white
>>
>>131319302
because most of the world also considered lighter skin and other white features to be more attractive.
>>
>>131319302
the most popular people are still mostly white.
for athletes its really american sports and sprinting that are black. soccer is legit mixed, all other sports are white or so obscure pajeets and tongans excel at them
>>
>>131319302
OP
If you're implying its going to stop at superficialities such as eye colour, hair colour and skin colour

you're naive
if the black gene has favourable creative pathways (that are ultimately negated by the rest) then chances are anyone that is genetically engineering their children will take the best from all races, ie. creativity from black genes, aesthetics and intellect from white ones

but thats retarded
because whites are actually more creative, hence the modern civilised world being white, and multiple "black" expressions were actually just appropriations of white culture ;)
>>
>>131319302
I legit just started watching Gattaca before I saw this post.
>>
>>131319302
Fuck off and stop embarrassing my country. You fucking tiny micro dicked UNC supporting indian cuck.
>>
>>131319302
Exactly how many upwardly mobile Chinese are going to pay top dollar to give birth to a smaller Al Sharpton?
>>
File: dfgdfg.png (221KB, 837x292px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfg.png
221KB, 837x292px
>>131324099
made it because im watching it
>>
>>131319302
Test tube babies arent human
>>
>>131324099
they have programmed us now they control tthe zeitgeist so we will watch what they want and think what they want when they want us to
>>
File: tan.jpg (11KB, 270x202px) Image search: [Google]
tan.jpg
11KB, 270x202px
>>131321724
thanks for the insight, bradley
>>
File: Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg (270KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg
270KB, 1280x800px
>>131324682
this is more powerful than all the nukes combine they hate blacks now but in 50 years after 19 black panther movies and chains women creaming over black basketballer
>>
File: Lang-Lang-05.jpg (82KB, 1125x750px) Image search: [Google]
Lang-Lang-05.jpg
82KB, 1125x750px
>>131319302
>implying football / basketball players have ANYTHING to do with something called " intelligence"
>implying ANY of the best musicians around the globe is a nigger
> no, i ain`t talking about " YO yo, mufuggah, bling bling, fuq dat ass bitch nigguh ! "
pic related
>>
File: ariana-grande-then-and-now.jpg (72KB, 698x499px) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande-then-and-now.jpg
72KB, 698x499px
>>131326987
>have
but they are the current heros the thing that are in style if parents can get a child that is in style and still add intelligence why wouldn't they
>>
>>131319302
Culture is a side-effect of race (genetically determined behavior). Anyways, looking forward to designer babies - race will either become less of an issue, or more of an issue
>>
>>131327697
they may be YOUR current heroes - they are NOT mine, desu.
I´ll stick to my own people, but thank you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.