[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Miss Wolfe, 33, from Pennsylvania, will change her surname

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: married to a ride.png (393KB, 645x548px) Image search: [Google]
married to a ride.png
393KB, 645x548px
>Miss Wolfe, 33, from Pennsylvania, will change her surname to Weber after the manufacturer of the ride she travels 160 miles to visit 10 times per year, according to reports

>“I love him as much as women love their husbands and know we’ll be together forever,” she said.

>Miss Wolfe first fell for the ride when she was 13: “I was instantly attracted to him sexually and mentally.

>“I wasn’t freaked out, as it just felt so natural, but I didn’t tell anyone about it because I knew it wasn’t ‘normal’ to have feelings for a fairground ride.”

>Ten years later, she decided to go back to Knoebels Amusement Park to declare her love. She now sleeps with a picture of the ride on her ceiling and carries its spare nuts and bolts around to feel closer to it.
>>
>>131317907
>Knoebels
Jesus Christ I went there all the time as a kid.
>>
>a condition

Those fucking bigot objectophobes literally shaking atm
>>
File: 1494606395182.jpg (39KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
1494606395182.jpg
39KB, 636x651px
>>131317907
They used to lock people up in crazy houses for shit like this, now we have to applaud and embrace it.
>>
>>131317907
I bet her parents are proud of themselves.
>>
>>131317907
Doesn't the spouse have to consent to the marraige?
>>
>>131318039
Same. Was just talking about it the other day.
This lady is insane tho. Amusement park rides can't consent to marriage. That's retarded. I hope she gets banned for life.

Also she looks like a fucking man.
>>
>>131318091

In some countries you will literally go to prison
>>
File: 1313169030001.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1313169030001.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>131317907
She's removing her deficient genes from circulation voluntarily, what's not to like?

I applaud her!
>>
>>131318091
No "we" don't. Shame served a purpose, so people who admonish you not to "shame" are after something. Usually freedom from the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>131317907
A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.