[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still believe that the Big Bang started from a singularity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: download (8).jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Do you still believe that the Big Bang started from a singularity to a Universe expanding billions of lightyears long? If yes, then you have blinded all along.

There was no Big Bang, the Universe existed all along. If time didn't exist before the Big Bang than how did the singularity exist at the first place.

There are billions of species in the Universe that could possibly exist. Why can't see them? Why can't we detect a signal even if it's small. But ((((((NASA))))))) every Evidence for Extraterrestial Species... Why? Are they dangerous? Do they exist?

But the real question is : How did it start and how will it END? We will never know for sure...
>>
>>131313764
higher dimensions as a result of string theory

/thread
>>
bump
wish i knew more on this
>>
File: 1495273447437.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495273447437.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
>>131316702
>>
Time has never existed. Infinity is a constantly changing present moment, without start or end. It has practical uses for us as a way to track and measure change, but the abstraction of time as some sort of inherent property of the universe is an illusion. Past and future don't exist except as concepts in your head
>>
>>131313764
If God created the Universe, who created God? I have faith yet questions remain unanswered.
>>
>>131317629
it explains OPs issue with the beginning of the universe.

look up string theory and the multiverse
>>
>>131317840
O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it: Why hast thou made me thus?
>>
>>131318345
uwotm8
>>
File: ScienceNigger.jpg (105KB, 486x419px) Image search: [Google]
ScienceNigger.jpg
105KB, 486x419px
>>131313764
>There are billions of species in the Universe that could possibly exist.
>>
>>131313764
There is one Universe and there happens several big bang. We just live in one but that doesn't mean there is only one big bang.
>>
>>131317840
This is a non question if you think about it and go a step further or two.....or to infinity.
>>
File: 1482864666791.gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1482864666791.gif
2MB, 388x218px
>>131319279
Good point.
>>
File: 1400821160946.jpg (39KB, 569x332px) Image search: [Google]
1400821160946.jpg
39KB, 569x332px
there are no aliens. we hardly know of any planets at temperatures that can theoretically support life... and temperature is just one of thousands of things that have to be just right for life to thrive.

No other planet has a combination of all of these things.

>b-but anon there are so many planets, muh random chance says all those things must exist somewhere

it would be like planting a potato and having it genetically mutate to grow a functioning iPhone in the ground with iOS 11 already installed. not gonna happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.