[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this flag shilled so hard? It's pride month and here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: moma-rainbow-flag.jpg (45KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
moma-rainbow-flag.jpg
45KB, 640x378px
Why is this flag shilled so hard? It's pride month and here in Toronto you can hardly walk a block without seeing this flag hanging in a window of a building or vehicle. They erected them outside our parliamentary buildings and even outside major department stores and hotels. The banks shill for it the hardest, adorning their logos with rainbows and hosting all these "pride" events such as a marathon. Basically anywhere you would see a Canadian flag there's either an LGBT flag next to it or in it's place. It literally feels like gayness is my countries identity.

Who is pushing this so hard and to what end? It's not like gays are discriminated against moreso than any other group, nor do they lack any rights. Most of them are middle class white people.
>>
>>131312307
the (((((((Bankers)))))))
>>
(((They))) promote this faggot pride stuff to make people think it's a big deal, a moral issue, a political issue, etc when in fact it's none of those things. They do it to make well-intentioned would-be good people focused on this trivial faggotry instead of focusing on creating real change in the world.
>>
>>131312307
Even my local library changed their facebook icon to it. It's just a bandwagon at this point.
>>
File: B6rJ0tgCUAApFJx.png (337KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B6rJ0tgCUAApFJx.png
337KB, 600x450px
>>131312307
Please get redpilled on Frankfurt School and Cultural marxism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
>>
>>131312307
I don't know why nobody's replaced that disgusting and oppressive flag with the new black and brown striped version that is more inclusive.
>>
>>131312307

fag pride is used for marketing

>we are tolerant, shop with us!

and if you speak out against it you are branded a bigot
>>
>>131312307
anon don't use the ttc today you couldn't handle it
>>
>pride MONTH

The fuck
>>
I'm a fag living in Toronto and I didn't go to pride because of the nigger lives matter crap and perpetual virtue signaling.
>>
>>131315004

you are ok, we need more of you with sense
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.