[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the U.S prepared for its next recession? All those auto loan,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0639.jpg (33KB, 330x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
33KB, 330x309px
Is the U.S prepared for its next recession?

All those auto loan, housing and tech bubbles will have to burst eventually
>>
Student loan bubble is going to be worse than all of those. Millennials have no money for anything.

You think retail is going through an "apocalypse" right now? You haven't seen anything yet.
>>
>>131302642
That will just be the first drop. Social security insolvency is when it will really get good. I can't wait for all the fucking boomers and retirees to start starving to death in their mcmansions
>>
>>131302642
Students can't default on their loans

They're fucked for life. Hopefully Boomers get fucked with their social security since the tax base will diminish
>>
File: 686.jpg (93KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
686.jpg
93KB, 624x531px
>>131302642
>TFW the only "debt" you have is monthly bills (telecom, energy, etc.)

Graduated in 2010 and it was hellacious for a time tho.
>>
>>131302970
i'm on another level, i have no money to begin with.
>>
The problem is that when those bubbles burst it means the financial insolvency of the federal government. The government that controls the biggest most powerful military the world has ever seen. So then what?

I suppose in practice it would just mean all the welfare turns off, no more gibs for shitskins and boomer fucks...

FUCK IT BURST THE BUBBLE NOW
>>
>>131303242
Make a brain meme about that.
>>
>>131303338
The US needs to maintain its dominance of the world as the petrodollar depends on it

Trumps budget pretty much slashes funding to every department except the Military and national defense
So either America will become a military state or collapse economically
>>
File: 57c.jpg (197KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
57c.jpg
197KB, 857x1202px
>>131303394
>>
>>131302496
I'd prefer to see another housing bubble. There are still a lot of areas outside of urban centers in this country where rent itself is something like $1000 a month if you don't want to rent, not even buy a halfway decent place to live. Meanwhile in every major city there are these massive apartment blocks with studio apartments going for $2000+ a month. New York and Boston are perfect examples of this. I don't see how this can be sustainable with an ever shrinking middle class. Eventually your hyper desirable new condo won't have enough residents and you're getting choked out by the costs.
>>
>>131303814
Oz coming in clutch again.
>>
>>131302496

>recession

no, it's the apocalypse
>>
>>131303814
Needs another level:
>Having lots of debt and no money
Maybe with a picture of Johnny Depp?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.