[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan should accept 200,000 immigrants to "preserve"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1438041793948.png (113KB, 399x536px) Image search: [Google]
1438041793948.png
113KB, 399x536px
Japan should accept 200,000 immigrants to "preserve" Japanese culture

>Japanese man can not reproduce
>I have no possibility to get gf. I am ulgy, beta no gut to talk with woman
>this mean Japanese gene will be zero
>but how about if male immigrants breed with Japanese woman?
>Japanese gene will be preserved

Can you refute me?
>>
>>131298196
It's your culture that's fucked senpai.

You let yourselves get bossed around by corporate dinosaurs who haven't had an original idea in decades and act like it's still 1970 and basically demand you be a wage slave/company cultist in a 1st world country.

You want my advice? Form some fucking unions, leave work the minute your shift ends and go to a bar, and tell the boss to stuff it the next time he tries to voluntell you to go to his stupid party.
>>
>>131298196
i would say you are no true japanese man, a real nip would take his dying race to the grave out of spite and pride, kamikaze style. what you should all do is band together and just go out in the street raping and murdering all non-nips or you could you know not identify with your race but where's the pride in that?
>>
>>131298196
I don't know, can you stop spamming this shitty fucking thread?
>>
File: nip-poster.jpg (3MB, 4613x6495px) Image search: [Google]
nip-poster.jpg
3MB, 4613x6495px
Spam tactic, never reply.
>>
>>131298196
oh look, it is this thread again
>>
>>131298196
Find yourselves some nationalism. Make Japan great again. Keep monarchy, slim government. Give out awards for having more Japanese children. Great. Keep anime, but tone down the weird shit. Build submarines and missile tech too.
>>
>lol i posted it again
>>
Why wont you let educated Europeans migrate in your country.
I as a German would aprreciate to call a nation my Home, that has at least some kind of culture.
i would adapt and migrate, and make many cute half japanese, half white children :)

Japan sounds like paradise, everything is nice and clean, and the people dwell in their rich culture. I really miss the old times, when our values havent been overwritten by the allies.

Just make sure, that you wont let any immigrants in, that try to change your culture, and it wouldnt be such a catastrophe...
>>
>>131298196
If you fly me there on your cost I can impregnate a few Jap women. I'm tall and have reasonably high IQ of 124 in Cattell scale.
>>
>>131299999
>>
>>131300000
>>
>>131298196
>Not dying for the emperor
>Not filling your womans with your yellow seeds for the emperor
At least you are hard workers and good behavior.
Commit sodoku if you think you Dishonored your family.
>>
File: honda-grom-girl4.jpg (100KB, 599x904px) Image search: [Google]
honda-grom-girl4.jpg
100KB, 599x904px
Japanese women have high IQ. White men should mix with them if they are going to mix. No more blacks or Latinas.
>>
>>131300165
>Not filling your womans with your yellow seeds
maybe that's the problem and they put rice in them instead of sperm. That's the effect of too much anime
>>
>>131298196
after muslim fuck up europe, migration to japan will sound perfect
>>
>>131300769
I am already learning japanese so that I can get a qt 3.14 nip gf.

I will marry her living in comfy and safe japan while europe burns into massive civil wars due to achmeds, jamals and leftist degenerates.

I will spend my days working and travelling in rural Japan areas with my qt 3.14 nip gf
>>
>>131298196
The best way I saw somebody describe the situation is:

"You'd better shit in your water supply so that it doesn't dry up!".

This is fucking bait anyway. The demographic problem will solve itself. Japan is overpopulated.
>>
So is everybody ignoring
>>131298929
this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.