[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >my school wants me to find a practice >found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DCGMREfXsAAIM6a.jpg large.jpg (66KB, 952x469px) Image search: [Google]
DCGMREfXsAAIM6a.jpg large.jpg
66KB, 952x469px
>be me
>my school wants me to find a practice
>found it in a local foxconn
>be trainee in the IT section
>chief of department is a black man
>chief assistant is a black woman
>right next to me and my co-worker sits young black IT junior developer
>pol implies that immigration is bad and all blacks are low IQ n'shieeet

This meme has to die. Immigration is good if it's used right you know.
>>
The market will sort things out man. We've been saying this for years.
>>
You never said if they were good at their jobs. Just that they filled the position.
>>
>>131291305
No, it's not. They don't have the same culture as yours and they lower the cost of labour.
>>
>>131291305
Let me guess, they are half-breeds.
>>
>>131291305
Looks like Elon Musk to me.
>>
>>131291305

>What is regression to the mean
>>
>>131291305
lol, Czech subhuman
>>
>>131291305
>pol implies that immigration is bad and all blacks are low IQ n'shieeet
A lot of people think so but really there are a lot of quality non-whites who earned a good life. But there's a lot more who don't. I have no problem with quality mexicans / blacks / asians who are decent human beings but i acknowledge most aren't. Although i hold race ideologies in person its always better to meet someone before judging them based on appearance unless you're in a survival situation.
>>
>>131291305
>This meme has to die. Immigration is good if it's used right you know.

There's always an elite who are able to behave in a civilised manner, and such people should be able to do as they will.

However the problem is, as usual, the lower classes. It's only due to the lower classes that drugs, crime, poverty, etc are even issues. They turn everything shitty.

Most of life is avoiding the lower classes. If something confuses you, it's something to do with avoiding the lower classes. For instance why do homeowners hate public transport? Lower classes. Why is weed illegal. Lower classes. Why are rents in every nice neighbourhood so high? Lower classes.

When you notice it it's impossible to un-notice.
>>
>>131291305
1. There are some high IQ Africans with STEM educations who immigrate legally, they are very different people from boat """refugees""" and most American blacks. They still bring down your wages.

2. You obviously haven't worked with Indians yet. They are the Muslims of the IT industry, all they do is hire as many Indians as possible and push out everyone else. American companies are obsessed with hiring Indians through H-1B, but when you look under the covers it's always Indian IT managers pushing that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.